ADVERTISEMENT

CAN WE PLEASE STOP ALL THE NU TALK....MOVE ON FOR GOODNESS SAKE.

I'll consolidate the threads up there, but I have to leave it until they're all gone because it helps shine a light on what they're doing and it's helping put pressure on the civil ones to step up and call it out. The only way they'll stop if if their own people get sick of being painted in a poor light and speak out against it.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
I'll consolidate the threads up there, but I have to leave it until they're all gone because it helps shine a light on what they're doing and it's helping put pressure on the civil ones to step up and call it out. The only way they'll stop if if their own people get sick of being painted in a poor light and speak out against it.
The way to stop it is to stop replying to them. They will get bored and leave. The civil ones are not on our board.

People with kids can attest...

When you tell them they can't do something, that's all they want to do.
When you ignore them, they move on to some other behavior.

The way to stop it is to stop replying to them. They will get bored and leave. The civil ones are not on our board.
Ding Ding DIng. Exactly, If we keep responding with cheap shots and BS comments. They are going to do the same in return. I have seen many UCF fans just as bad as NEb fans We stop, they get board and leave. It is over, lets focus on our team not Nebraska

Reactions: BG_Knightmare
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT