ADVERTISEMENT

Chinander and Verduzco already extending offers to NU Recruits!?!?

Oh, I got your attempt at sarcasm, simply believe there’s some truth in it.

I wouldn’t argue that NU recruits a different level of player, just that they land a different level of player.
As I stated, simply because UCF is recruiting them, doesn’t mean they had much of a chance of landing them, even without SF giving them Nebraska offers.

UCF commits from last year had Nebraska offers. UCF put players in the NFL every year for a decade before the 0-12 debacle and will be putting up to 5 in this year. Go back to your recruiting rankings and admire your 4 star player who would have been a 3 star if he committed to UCF.

I wouldn’t argue that NU recruits a different level of player, just that they land a different level of player.
As I stated, simply because UCF is recruiting them, doesn’t mean they had much of a chance of landing them, even without SF giving them Nebraska offers.

I almost fell on the floor when I heard SF met his new team and said it looked like they had been eating too much![roll][winking]

There's not a playing surface (stadium) in the whole of Florida that can equal the football stadium and facilities in Lincoln. Florida schools recruit mostly Florida players because they are use to playing in a swamp.
By the way I'm enjoying the stroll through your board. Here I thought Iowa was the trashest board I have read, but you guys have that beat.
If you wanna see trashy go see the stickied threads at the top of the page and mind you those posts came during our championship game.

I almost fell on the floor when I heard SF met his new team and said it looked like they had been eating too much![roll][winking]

You may want to go back and check that again. He wasn’t referring to the current Nebraska players, he was referring to the hundreds of his teammates/coaches from his playing days (in particular his 97 national championship team) who were there to surprise him in the weight room when he arrived. Was busting their chops.
You guys are really reaching over here...actually pretty entertaining.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...ohnathan-huggins-nebraska-20171203-story.html

You may want to go back and check that again. He wasn’t referring to the current Nebraska players, he was referring to the hundreds of his teammates/coaches from his playing days (in particular his 97 national championship team) who were there to surprise him in the weight room when he arrived. Was busting their chops.
You guys are really reaching over here...actually pretty entertaining.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...ohnathan-huggins-nebraska-20171203-story.html
Are you just here to gloat and troll?

Exactly. Commiit to a program and not a coach

UCF has beautiful academic and athletic facilities and is a top notch school academically. Housing is great as well

The football program is very clean and we put a lot of players in the NFL.

How many coaches stay for a player’s entire 4 or 5 year career?

I would guess 40-65%
Agreed. And usually when they do stay, it's only due to circumstances, not out of any sense of loyalty to the players that they made promises to.

He was referring to the former players and friends that showed up to meet him. Not current players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT