ADVERTISEMENT

Cincinnati's Defense

Yeah, it has to be adrenaline over logic.

ND has flatout mandated their guys just faircatch.

When you consider the odds of a block in the back or a hold, it's not worth it. Especially with this offense.
They need to study Mike Hughes' returns to get an idea how to return a punt/kick.

I’m curious if it’s bad execution of a good plan or good execution of a bad plan.

Guess it could also be bad execution of a bad plan lol.

I’m curious if it’s bad execution of a good plan or good execution of a bad plan.

Guess it could also be bad execution of a bad plan lol.
Looks like he can’t get out of second gear. I guess if he had a real big hole he’d turn burners on but within 3 seconds they are on him. A shiftier Guy could probably make the first guy or 2 miss.

Looks like he can’t get out of second gear. I guess if he had a real big hole he’d turn burners on but within 3 seconds they are on him. A shiftier Guy could probably make the first guy or 2 miss.
Not suggesting McRae should return kicks, but he seems like the only player this year that has that shiftiness. Otis has shown flashes with his cutting but the rest are straight line speed.

Reactions: Knight Strength
I think we should put susan back there on kickoffs. Let her sprint down the field while yelling at the Cincy players “get off my lawn”. Guaranteed 6 points followed by a request to speak with a manager

Reactions: Mikesi
I think we should put susan back there on kickoffs. Let her sprint down the field while yelling at the Cincy players “get off my lawn”. Guaranteed 6 points followed by a request to speak with a manager

ESPN: "Susan, you just won a huge game for the Knights, where are you going?"

***Holds up "I'm going to Disney World" prompt***

Susan: "To bed you inconsiderate bastards"

Reactions: Wings0fred
that's a good point. After the Pitt game I thought the defense turned the corner but it has regressed since that game. If that defense shows up then this team easily runs the table again
Warren is a bigger back, similar to the Pitt RBs.....hopefully a good matchup for our D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT