ADVERTISEMENT

Cops shot in Louisiana

And yet, the BLM people, the media, and their enablers all act surprised by this, despite the fact that factions within this "movement" have been calling for violence, using lies to spread hatred of police, and at many "peaceful protests", have actually been assaulting cops.

At one point will people say enough to this shit and demand these people be held accountable for what their vitriol is causing?

And yet, the BLM people, the media, and their enablers all act surprised by this, despite the fact that factions within this "movement" have been calling for violence, using lies to spread hatred of police, and at many "peaceful protests", have actually been assaulting cops.

At one point will people say enough to this shit and demand these people be held accountable for what their vitriol is causing?

You mean like the president that continues to praise BLM?

Lame.

Reports that at least 6 Baton Rouge area cops were ambushed after being drawn in by a 911 call and sadly, at least 3 have already died.

Just yesterday, a 12-13 yr old was arrested with several others in a robbery of a Baton Rouge Pawn Shop because they "wanted to kill cops" and sadly, at least 1 member of that group and some of the guns stolen had not yet been caught.

It's a war zone out there....everyone be safe.

Last edited:
First reports state 3 shooters...1 dead with 2 others on the run....as this appears to be a coordinated ambush to phony 911 call.

You don't see a problem with cops being targeted and killed in mass shootings in America?
I have a problem with anyone dying uneccessarily, especially to gun violence which I've argued solutions for in the water cooler for years now.

BLM is merely a symptom. Stopping BLM won't prevent acts like this.

I have a problem with anyone dying uneccessarily, especially to gun violence which I've argued solutions for in the water cooler for years now.

Disagree...just like the Govt has stated how some lone terrorists have been inspired by ISIS...this is at least the 2nd ambush of cops in 10 days by those inspired by BLM and/or some their supporters.

Last edited:
There are people willing to do stuff like this who have never heard of BLM.

Ok...how about the one that ADMITTED to doing it for BLM in Dallas...and with ALL the threats that were coming out of Baton Rouge over the last 7-10 days...you already know today's terrorists "never heard of BLM?"

You know them personally?

Ok...how about the one that ADMITTED to doing it for BLM in Dallas...and with ALL the threats that were coming out of Baton Rouge over the last 7-10 days...you already know today's terrorists "never heard of BLM?"

You know them personally?
So the threats have nothing to do with someone being killed by the police, but are due to BLM. :okay:

So they confirmed the suspects are black? The only reports I've seen are a suspect in black fatigues, but no mention of race. A lot of people ITT jumping to conclusions.

True that BLM is a symptom. True that solving the bigger issues, both real and perceived is the final answer.

But not true that having the BLM movement disbanded won't slow if not stop this. You weren't seeing multiple and mass executions of police on a national scale before BLM starting chanting "what do we want? dead cops. when do we want them? now" and "Pigs in a Blanket, Fry em like Bacon." If BLM were out there funding legal teams and politicians and scholarships for black candidates for the police academy, you wouldn't see this at all. If they were educating people about the right venues for legal action and were advocating peacefully in the media and not violently on the streets, you wouldn't see this. What you would see is actual positive change.

Pathetically, you're still going out of your way to excuse BLM for the sins of it's violent rhetoric. As are so many on the left.

I bet you were against women voting and the American revolution too. #whatObamaTaughtMe

Nope....I like to wait until Obama tells me what to think. I'll wait on his views on women voting and the American revolution. If it is Syrian refugees voting rights, I'm sure we will make sure they can vote ASAP. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So they confirmed the suspects are black? The only reports I've seen are a suspect in black fatigues, but no mention of race. A lot of people ITT jumping to conclusions.
According to CBS News, first shooter identified as a black male with body armor.

Nope....I like to wait until Obama tells me what to think. I'll wait on his views on women voting and the American revolution. If it is Syrian refugees voting rights, I'm sure we will make sure they can vote ASAP. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
He already said that BLM is equal to the groups fighting for women's suffrage and those fighting the American revolution.

On the other side you have Gingrich saying that cop hate speech should be against the law.

....but voting libertarian is throwing your vote away.

True that BLM is a symptom. True that solving the bigger issues, both real and perceived is the final answer.

But not true that having the BLM movement disbanded won't slow if not stop this. You weren't seeing multiple and mass executions of police on a national scale before BLM starting chanting "what do we want? dead cops. when do we want them? now" and "Pigs in a Blanket, Fry em like Bacon." If BLM were out there funding legal teams and politicians and scholarships for black candidates for the police academy, you wouldn't see this at all. If they were educating people about the right venues for legal action and were advocating peacefully in the media and not violently on the streets, you wouldn't see this. What you would see is actual positive change.

Pathetically, you're still going out of your way to excuse BLM for the sins of it's violent rhetoric. As are so many on the left.
Keep watching FoxNews and regurgitating their nonsense. Sterling's death prompted this, not the peaceful protest that had been occurring. Lucky for all of us a convention starts tomorrow which should provide some answers to this problem.

Good, take free speech away.
Right to bear arms should be next

Keep watching FoxNews and regurgitating their nonsense. Sterling's death prompted this, not the peaceful protest that had been occurring. Lucky for all of us a convention starts tomorrow which should provide some answers to this problem.
Personally I don't like Fox News and don't watch it. But I have to wonder why you keep throwing that out at me like an insult.

I wonder if BLM is going to storm the stage and shout down the conventions like they have at some of every major candidates' rallies. There's nothing that says peaceful like aggressively stifling free political speech.

Why would a justifiable police shooting prompt this?

Ah yes, "peaceful protests". Where protesters chant about how all police are racists, hurl molotv cocktails at police, throw rocks at them, and sometimes chant for their harm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT