ADVERTISEMENT

cornfumblers in action, Pitt looking to clinch the ACC division and others

ucfversusbcs

Golden Knight
Oct 14, 2010
Cornfumblers vs Michigan State

Pittsburgh vs Wake Forest - if Pitt wins they clinch the ACC Coastal - and UCF will have a win over the ACC Coastal champs

Temple vs the Cows

...and other games feel free to add.

Cornfumblers having a tough time so far against a quality defense. However, that could change

Temple tried the on side kick or was it one? Question...if the receiving team can call fair catch that close, then why isnt that used on other on side kick calls. Perhaps there's more rule inclined fans that can answer that?

If the ball hit's the ground, it can't be fair caught. Didn't see it though. But that is one rule on the kick.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Nebraska playing in the snow. I'm trying to decide if I should wear jeans or shorts to the game tonight. How will they recruit anyone from Florida to that Wasteland.

Reactions: Mikesi
Nebraska playing in the snow. I'm trying to decide if I should wear jeans or shorts to the game tonight. How will they recruit anyone from Florida to that Wasteland.
If there stadium didnt look nice because of their P5 money for simply existing hundreds of years earlier, then this would be a slam dunk.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
The crowd at the Temple game is embarrassing.
..and think it seemed like yesterday when the one year their attendance average was big due to Penn State, Navy and ND visiting....the last of which was on Saturday night.
Hoping one day UCF fans can fill up Eagles stadium. :sunglasses:

Last edited:
Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Who are we rooting for on Notre Dame vs Syracuse. Im thinking ND since Syracuse winning gives the committee an excuse for them to jump us.

Maryland fumbles near the end zone, recovered by another Maryland player in end zone. 45-38 Maryland leads Tosu.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT