ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

82 dead / around 3,000 cases and China is probably under reporting.

Trump will fix it. We should start worrying about caravans of illegals moving up from Central America.

If he injects the illegals with the Corona Virus we could solve two problems. The left wants to reduce the carbon footprint... decreasing population. The right wants people that come here legally and not a drain on economic resources.

He probably has this implemented already.

Why can’t Trump just put a line with a thick Sharpie around China on a map of the world?

That will stop the spread!

God I'm tired of being so right all the time.

I started this thread two months ago....it's aged well. A lot of the posts have not.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Awe. Isn’t that cute. Shookster and the serial killer are bonding

Who knows...might not be far away from being done. I posted that at the end of January. Vaccines in use now. Most healthy people are getting almost no impact getting it. Overblown
Overblown? Vaccines are in use now?

Jesus Christ, get your head out of your ass.

When Ucfmikes talks about the corona virus being 'overblown' and 85 talks about 'our nation's low unemployment rate', you do have wonder what on Earth has gotten into people's heads to make such preposterous comments.

Listen, we get it: Trump's your guy. You feel the need to defend him. But Goodness Gracious, at some point you've got to wake up and smell the coffee.

This situation ain't good guys. And while Trump wasn't responsible for the virus, he was responsible for preparing us for it---and in that task, his Administration has failed miserably. And now we're all paying the consequences for that failure.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
When Ucfmikes talks about the corona virus being 'overblown
I think your senility has set in. Where did I say it was overblown anytime lately if at all? I have said in the past (maybe not here) that the media is always painting the worst case scenario and sensationalizing this which is causing mass panic and hysteria

When Ucfmikes talks about the corona virus being 'overblown' and 85 talks about 'our nation's low unemployment rate', you do have wonder what on Earth has gotten into people's heads to make such preposterous comments.

Listen, we get it: Trump's your guy. You feel the need to defend him. But Goodness Gracious, at some point you've got to wake up and smell the coffee.

This situation ain't good guys. And while Trump wasn't responsible for the virus, he was responsible for preparing us for it---and in that task, his Administration has failed miserably. And now we're all paying the consequences for that failure.
When has ANY past administration “prepared” us for THIS. New viruses just were invented a few weeks ago, right guys? Basically, you’re calling every administration a failure. I guess if a China or Russia were to unleash their entire nuclear arsenal on us, then Trump would be unprepared for THAT too. He hasn’t failed miserably. He’s doing a fine job

When you have @NinjaKnight liking all your posts, you have failed miserably

Listening to Trump's daily corona virus press conferences makes me want to throw up.

Our Blowhard-in-Chief spends more time every-single-day whining "Woe is me--the fake news media are BASHING me!" than he does giving us serious updates.

Trump just ended his presser by reminding reporters that he inherited a "broken, old, terrible system that we fixed -- and frankly, haven't been given credit for it."

This bullsh*t from the same guy who fired the nation's virus national security team of scientists in 2018.

Just a reminder that I'm always right, and there are legit inbred morons on this board who are routinely wrong, and completely incapable of admitting they are wrong.

Just a reminder that I'm always right, and there are legit inbred morons on this board who are routinely wrong, and completely incapable of admitting they are wrong.
caveman-with-a-club-vector-7735191.jpg

Good news is Q Anon has already found a cure. @Sir Galahad and @UCFWayne drink plenty of bleach as per your guys favorite news source

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon...re-for-coronavirus-is-drinking-lethal-bleach?

Trump just suggested a QAnon conspiracy theory of injecting yourself with disinfectants on live TV....

Every day it's a new low. When I first posted this I really didn't think anyone would be dumb enough to try it, and now here we are with the POTUS telling people to do it

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
Trump just suggested a QAnon conspiracy theory of injecting yourself with disinfectants on live TV....

Every day it's a new low. When I first posted this I really didn't think anyone would be dumb enough to try it, and now here we are with the POTUS telling people to do it
And just like that there's a cure. Lol

Magaguys. If you inject disinfectant inside you, you can kill Coronavirus. Drink a little bleach too.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT