ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

Bump for cancerous antiamerican trolls dumb enough to still support Trump.

The US still had the highest number of deaths in the entire world

The US still had the highest number of infections in the entire world.

Making America Great, great as losing.

The US still had the highest number of deaths in the entire world

The US still had the highest number of infections in the entire world.
The weird thing about this huge spike in infections this country is experiencing is that we were told on this board by the Usual Suspects that the coronavirus would 'disappear' once the election was over.

What the hell happened?

I guess the only news story that magically disappeared after an election is an invading caravan of immigrants. :)

The weird thing about this huge spike in infections this country is experiencing is that we were told on this board by the Usual Suspects that the coronavirus would 'disappear' once the election was over.

What the hell happened?

I guess the only news story that magically disappeared after an election is an invading caravan of immigrants. :)
Guess those lockdowns and mask mandates didn't work.

What the hell happened?

Wait, let me get this straight:

You are accusing people, who are so goddamn stupid they still support Trump in Nov of 2020....of being wrong about something?

It's going to take a minute for me to digest this. Big if true.

Democrats: PUT YOUR MASK ON!!!!! REEEEEE!!!!!!!

Republicans: it says right on the box that these masks aren't effective against coronavirus.

Democrats: WHY DO SURGEONS WEAR MASKS THEN??!!!!!! REEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Republicans: to stop bacteria like staphylococcus. Thats what these masks are designed for.

Democrats: REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
Democrats: PUT YOUR MASK ON!!!!! REEEEEE!!!!!!!

Republicans: it says right on the box that these masks aren't effective against coronavirus.

Democrats: WHY DO SURGEONS WEAR MASKS THEN??!!!!!! REEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Republicans: to stop bacteria like staphylococcus. Thats what these masks are designed for.

Democrats: REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scientists: wearing the mask helps you not only avoid getting it but spreading it too.

Chuds who think this is a D vs. R issue: REEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Scientists: wearing the mask helps you not only avoid getting it but spreading it too.

It's just painful watching this play out. Omaha literally put up a sign telling people not to wear a mask. In the middle of the worst pandemic of this century.

I'm just done trying to reason with these people. Calling them names like "inbred" or "moron" simply does not convey just how goddamn stupid they are.

Sorry bro, you guys had the opportunity to prove that mask mandates work and now we are in our 3rd wave. Maybe next time it will work.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
They only work when worn.
And as Trump and his team of lackeys showed, when you're not wearing them in public, you're more susceptible to catching it.

But we're supposed to naively believe that we've had a 'mask mandate' in the country with a President who politicized the issue and even made fun of his opponent for wearing a mask.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
The flu is very dangerous and nobody goes crazy.
I’m so glad that girls like Shucky and Shook Chicken aren’t in our military. We would quickly be conquered by China or even Thailand and be a country of noodles

My neighbor of 40 years died this morning from Wuhan Flu. She was one of the best people I have ever known. RIP Miss Pat.

What a caring and kind person you are.

Pot, meet kettle.

I know I'm repeating myself to someone with the IQ of a toaster, but again: no one cares what you think. You are a useless cult member, the same thing as a flat earther.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Throwback to the time I was the first one to post a thread about the newstory of our lifetimes, and our resident MAGAt Mensa members still try and claim it will "blow over and be forgotten about".

Just wanted to use this as a reminder that you can't reason with these folks. They are too far gone.

Throwback to the time I was the first one to post a thread about the newstory of our lifetimes, and our resident MAGAt Mensa members still try and claim it will "blow over and be forgotten about".

Just wanted to use this as a reminder that you can't reason with these folks. They are too far gone.
The funny thing is @KNIGHTTIME^ going back to try and cover his tracks that lead to him being an imbecile while simultaneously posting hourly takes currently that are similarly idiotic.

You seem pretty happy to be right. Kinda sick.

And all you really said was “this thing is spreading.” Wow, what an observation.

The funny thing is @KNIGHTTIME^ going back to try and cover his tracks that lead to him being an imbecile while simultaneously posting hourly takes currently that are similarly idiotic.

I just wish for one second he was able to understand just how mind boggling stupid he is. Unfortunately cult members by definition aren't smart enough to understand they are in a cult.

This bot brain uses the same words...cult, stupid, mind boggling, etc in literally every post. He is unhinged. Lol
This is rich coming from you. You really don’t think much before you post Mr. BDS, HDS, China, Wuhan, sniffles, Fauci, etc. in every single thing you post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT