ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

Man, she just lost my vote for PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Oh nevermind she's a tv hosts wife. Ok yeah I don't care about that.
She gives people advice on how to treat the body holistically. You should care because people are trying it.

She gives people advice on how to treat the body holistically. You should care because people are trying it.
I don't think it's a good idea to put a half cup of bleach in your bathtub but I also don't care of some random nutter does it. You're equating a tv show hosts wife with the president of the US in a live address to the nation.

A more absurd stretch to equivalency has never been attempted.

This thread highlights everything that is wrong with America.

Something based in science is posted, then idiot right wing populist inbreds denounce it, and refuse to admit they were wrong. In fact they continue to double down ignoring the truth because it offends their snowflake feelings.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Friendly reminder for our inbred "no one could have done anything" crowd. I posted this months before Trump even acknowledged covid, and only then he called it a "democratic hOaX".

Friendly reminder for our inbred "no one could have done anything" crowd. I posted this months before Trump even acknowledged covid, and only then he called it a "democratic hOaX".
Flat out lie. 4 days later he announced a public health emergency and imposed travel restrictions. What else would we expect out of a known child rape supporter.

Its already killed more than 10x that percentage.

130,000 people and still rapidly climbing. No big deal, just the most in the entire world. Nothing could have been done.

Maybe if those 130k people had been fetuses we would see a little outrage from the inbred-right.

130,000 people and still rapidly climbing. No big deal, just the most in the entire world. Nothing could have been done.

Maybe if those 130k people had been fetuses we would see a little outrage from the inbred-right.
Fetuses! You’re a joke!

No one said that
He's probably talking about one of my posts. A doctor friend of mine said that there would be 9-10 million deaths from this and I posted it. Ironically, that same guy now thinks this whole thing is overblown and has gone 100% plandemic.

BREAKING: Bob Woodward reports that Trump knew all along that Covid-19 was deadly. He admitted that it was "more deadly than even your strenuous flus" way back in early February.

"This is deadly stuff," he told Woodward, who just released tape recordings of his interview of Trump on February 7.

In that interview, Trump admits, "I wanted to always play it down" and that "I still like playing it down, because I don't want to create a panic."

He then told America two weeks later that it was "like a flu," that it was "going to disappear," and that it was "all going to work out fine."

Now more than 190,000 Americans are dead. Our economy is shattered. There are tapes of Trump's admissions. #TrumpKnew

BREAKING: Bob Woodward reports that Trump knew all along that Covid-19 was deadly. He admitted that it was "more deadly than even your strenuous flus" way back in early February.

"This is deadly stuff," he told Woodward, who just released tape recordings of his interview of Trump on February 7.

In that interview, Trump admits, "I wanted to always play it down" and that "I still like playing it down, because I don't want to create a panic."

He then told America two weeks later that it was "like a flu," that it was "going to disappear," and that it was "all going to work out fine."

Now more than 190,000 Americans are dead. Our economy is shattered. There are tapes of Trump's admissions. #TrumpKnew
Trump knew how dangerous this is, but was constrained by the constitution from protecting us. Clearly the best solution is to invalidate the constitution and declare martial law TODAY and let Trump protect us without regard for individual or states rights.

Trump knew how dangerous this is, but was constrained by the constitution from protecting us. Clearly the best solution is to invalidate the constitution and declare martial law TODAY and let Trump protect us without regard for individual or states rights.
He could have warned his nuthuggers rather than calling it a hoax, comparing it to the flu, and failing to wear a mask for the first 5 months without violating the constitution.

He could have warned his nuthuggers rather than calling it a hoax, comparing it to the flu, and failing to wear a mask for the first 5 months without violating the constitution.

Comparing it to the flu was a mistake. The flu killed far more people in its first year. Not wearing a mask apparently didn't matter for him because he's still alive, as are 329,800,000 Americans plus or minus illegal aliens.

Remember when he said it was simply the latest hoax meant to undermine his presidency? LOL. Good times.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
So at least this thread settled the fact as to whether trump was purposefully negligent resulting in the unnecessary deaths of tens of thousands of Americans, or just a moron.

It was the former.

Remember when we told you all in 2016 that electing a failed businessman turned reality TV star would kill Americans?

Here is Senator Rand Paul really giving Dr. Fauci the 'what's what.' Boy, Fauci really met his match when faced with an expert like Paul who knows everything there is to know about herd immunity and pre-existing immunity of those who have cross-reactivity.

Betas hanging around still scared of the sniffles with a 99.98% survival rate. Must live an interesting life so scared. Bobby Bowden just kicked the sniffles over 90 in age.

Simply put you need antibodies from getting it or a vaccine. Stay inside if you want to beta it out forever
Chud math again. That would mean 66,000 deaths if every american was already infected.

94% of covid deaths have other major conditions. Want to go down that path?

This is such a dumb talking point. I guess we should have never cared about HIV and AIDS either, since AIDS patients die of other illnesses as well.

Yawn. The entire country is on lockdown like Nazi Germany occupying Paris

My kids are dressing up and going out for Halloween. They only get so many of these and the rest of the people in the neighborhood are going to try their best to do things safely. All you can ask for...

Contrary to popular Right-wing opinion, the virus won't 'magically disappear' after the election Wednesday but at least Trump won't be upping the numbers with his crazy super-spreader events.

Contrary to popular Right-wing opinion, the virus won't 'magically disappear' after the election Wednesday but at least Trump won't be upping the numbers with his crazy super-spreader events.
You should be thanking him and his supporters. They are doing their part to keep us from having to deal with this BS for 2 more years. Oh wait, you still believe that a virus can be shut down.

The virus is resurging across the northern hemisphere due to the onset of winter, yet these mouth breathing cousin fuking MAGAts think it's a liberal hoax that will disappear after biden gets elected.

To be fair they are half right, it will disappear when biden implements scientific responses and we get rid of this orange idiot making moronic claims that it will "go away like magic by Easter".

The virus is resurging across the northern hemisphere due to the onset of winter, yet these mouth breathing cousin fuking MAGAts think it's a liberal hoax that will disappear after biden gets elected.

To be fair they are half right, it will disappear when biden implements scientific responses and we get rid of this orange idiot making moronic claims that it will "go away like magic by Easter".
Oh. Now cold temps are going to make the virus worse. Guess the left should have thought about that when temperatures started rising and still were trying to lock people inside.

ADVERTISEMENT