ADVERTISEMENT

DeeJay Holmes Jr./ Chipotle or Tijuana Flats thread 🤷🏻‍♂️

tjb74

Silver Knight
Jan 19, 2014
Heard a couple of you saying he is committing tomorrow. Kid is quite as a mouse about his plans but I know alot of us are hopeful we get a Christmas BOOM.
Anyone down in South Florida have a read on where he might be leaning?

We would feel differently if we didn't have Walker and Nixon.......but now it IS a priority to get LBs.

Would love to have Holmes....but would trade him for an experienced P5 LB with 2 years left.

We would feel differently if we didn't have Walker and Nixon.......but now it IS a priority to get LBs.

Would love to have Holmes....but would trade him for an experienced P5 LB with 2 years left.

I know we all think of Nixon as a DE because that’s what he is listed as on all the sites. Be he has said himself that UCF brought him in to play OLB.

I know we all think of Nixon as a DE because that’s what he is listed as on all the sites. Be he has said himself that UCF brought him in to play OLB.

I would rather stockpile Edges and wait until after Spring to fill any needs at LB unless the South Florida LB wants to sign/enroll.

I'm aware....but lets think of it as an experiment until its not. An LB does have to have coverage skills.

Im sure Deion is getting money ready for him. Most people In Pahokee are not rich. If he can help his Mom out that would be a good reason to go to Colorado.
Unfortunately true. The good news for us is that orlando is an easy drive from pahokee. Something will have to give

Unfortunately true. The good news for us is that orlando is an easy drive from pahokee. Something will have to give
Yeah but don’t we have some money to throw him as well? Don’t know how our NIL compares to Colorado, but seems like they need more than most to get them recruits rn

Yeah but don’t we have some money to throw him as well? Don’t know how our NIL compares to Colorado, but seems like they need more than most to get them recruits rn
I don’t think they have that all together yet bc of
the quick timeline for his first class. next year they probably will

Reactions: U C to the F
That place sucks. Any chipotle is better
You can shut your mouth. Chipotle is complete horse shit who layer a burito like someone wants to eat 50% just rice, 10% just guacamole, 10% chicken and 40% beans. No queso! Fing lame.

The flats has fresh ingredients and makes it in a way humans like to consume it.

Tj Flats 10 Chipotle 0

You can shut your mouth. Chipotle is complete horse shit who layer a burito like someone wants to eat 50% just rice, 10% just guacamole, 10% chicken and 40% beans. No queso! Fing lame.

The flats has fresh ingredients and makes it in a way humans like to consume it.

Tj Flats 10 Chipotle 0
I could eat chipotle and subsequently crap a better burrito than TF. That place sucks so bad

Reactions: Knight Strength
Really, an argument abou8t Tijuana Flats vs. Chipolte or Moe's (in Orlando?) Get a life folks? Try Mexican in San Diego or Tucson (Jalisco Cafe and Marisco's) You might want to take a plane.

Nothing screams you have a life more than saying you go to Arizona for Mexican food. Pretty sure I’d just go to Mexico if i wanted Mexican food. You sound like a New Yorker pretending Chinese food is best in World.

I'll take the Chipotle side in this debate. TF is some of the worst Mexican food (if you can call it that) I've ever had. Super bland. I never understood why so many people love it.

TF is overrated and only went back in the when the Orlando Magic one and they gave you a free taco per ticket (had like 4-5 friend's/family's tix). It was decent enough but did it live up to the hype? Meh. Still better than chipotle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT