ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

Guinness_Knight

Five-Star Recruit
Oct 19, 2009
The level of jealousy, anger, and delusion requires it’s own thread.

FazaUSF

Posted 8 hours ago
Understandable frustration from the OP. Yes, this is exactly how UCF fans felt in 2003 when their team had 30 years of doing nothing under its belt, and USF was invited to the Big East with 6 years of football under its belt. Yes, UCF has gone all-in and sold out in favor of football success, and it has worked for them. It has also tarred their institution's reputation greatly, and conference realignment aside, political and educational circles in the state will always respect USF far above the diploma mill to the east.
The revamped Big 12 will be the latest iteration of the tallest midget conference, and USF will for a time be relegated to a lower status. My hope is the AAC does not invite FAU or FIU, especially because Taggart is likely to have FAU on a winning spree soon. But, now is not the time to deprive USF Athletics of the support of its most staunch supporters in its time of need.
True, Mark Harlan and Charlie Strong really set us back. But Michael Kelly is the real deal. Jeff Scott and crew will have the football team back in shape soon. And if the last 20 years and beyond have taught us anything, there will be realignments every several years or a few times a decade. The focus has to be on improving ourselves for the time the next round comes. If we have an IPF, football success, continued academic success, and the RayJay starts getting better attendance again for a winning team with a winning culture, we can position well for the future.
I'm as unhappy with the news as any. But I'm not surprised. I think we were one coaching hire away from a different result, had Harlan chosen better than Strong. But things still look great for USF's future, even if it has been a decade of setbacks lately.
Go Bulls!

“Just a small step above UCF”

Their ego can never rest. With everything crumbling in their program and every opportunity squandered… they still focus on UCF. 🤣

NewEnglandBull

Posted 21 hours ago
23 hours ago, Mission9 said:
Says the guy who would not go often. 😀
Not directed at NewEngland specifically but most of us old farts have always been more concerned with fiscal responsibility (something totally lacking in today's political climate). Believe me when I tell you I have tired long ago of the TSA, the parking goons, as well as the local law enforcement after games. I still am miffed over being forced to leave early after the 2017 Senior night game when we were still waving to some of the Seniors still on the field and shaking hands and saying goodbye. I do not think such a thing would happen at a USF controlled stadium. Once again, how are we going to pay for it and carry as little debt as possible? This has been the question anyway but is even more a concern now. In this age where politicians can lock down the populous it is really risky to take on debt unless you can get a lender who will put in a clause for such events beyond the university's control.
Now, the wish list. I think everyone sees the newer University of Minnesota stadium as the Mercedes (or in my case, a Shelby GT500) we would all love to have. That was never reasonable. I really enjoyed my visit to Yulman Stadium in New Orleans and think a combination of a place like that and some of the best points of our baseball stadium would be abolutely fine for this old fart.
Expand
We just need something simple. Just a small step above the ucf stadium…it’s not complicated. But a plan (10 year 25 year) plan needs to be in place.

But, but, but...Our stadium is a rust bucket....No cupholders or bench seating.

Guarantee every single person on that site would trade their soul for what we have....were they to be speaking honestly.

I must admit I have been spending a lot of time on that site enjoying the Bulls tears....started with the embarrassing beat down at the hands of NC State (nothing else to do while waiting for our game to start)....then the announcement of the Big12 expansion. Enjoying the complete meltdown....

LOL@DUH*BULLS....

FazaUSF

Posted 8 hours ago
Understandable frustration from the OP. Yes, this is exactly how UCF fans felt in 2003 when their team had 30 years of doing nothing under its belt, and USF was invited to the Big East with 6 years of football under its belt. Yes, UCF has gone all-in and sold out in favor of football success, and it has worked for them. It has also tarred their institution's reputation greatly, and conference realignment aside, political and educational circles in the state will always respect USF far above the diploma mill to the east.
The revamped Big 12 will be the latest iteration of the tallest midget conference, and USF will for a time be relegated to a lower status. My hope is the AAC does not invite FAU or FIU, especially because Taggart is likely to have FAU on a winning spree soon. But, now is not the time to deprive USF Athletics of the support of its most staunch supporters in its time of need.
True, Mark Harlan and Charlie Strong really set us back. But Michael Kelly is the real deal. Jeff Scott and crew will have the football team back in shape soon. And if the last 20 years and beyond have taught us anything, there will be realignments every several years or a few times a decade. The focus has to be on improving ourselves for the time the next round comes. If we have an IPF, football success, continued academic success, and the RayJay starts getting better attendance again for a winning team with a winning culture, we can position well for the future.
I'm as unhappy with the news as any. But I'm not surprised. I think we were one coaching hire away from a different result, had Harlan chosen better than Strong. But things still look great for USF's future, even if it has been a decade of setbacks lately.
Go Bulls!
First of all, who cares what a schools academic ranking is, as long as it's a legit institution and you learn what you need to learn to earn the degree. Not everyone goes to Harvard, and in the end it's what you do with yourself in life, and that piece of paper means little unless you follow your dreams/aspirations and work hard for the next 20, 30, or 40 years. I couldn't tell you where most of the people I work with went to school (unless they say so or fly a flag in their cube because they are college football fans)....because it doesn't matter.

In fact, I work in the DoD realm and there are some very smart people (smarter than me) who are just ex-military, and not necessarily degreed at all (maybe they are...I don't know because it doesn't matter).

It's not like businesses shun UCF grads and tell them, "Oh, You went to UCF instead of USF....well, then. No soup for you."

I worked in my field for about 15 years before I said screw it. I am going to be an entrepreneur and own my own business. During that time I never had anyone say to me, hey we would have hired you if you went to usf instead of UCF. Nobody said I got a degree from a dilpoma Mill. In fact in my years of working as professional nobody asked me about my GPA, or asked how many national merit scholars we had at UCF.. my point is all this academic argument stuff is just bull crap.. At the end of the day we all went to a state school be it here or there. What ever.

Bulls fans are just entitled brats. They know not the struggle and success UCF had in Division II and I-AA. We regularly ranked in those divisions and went to the playoffs . Funny how something's just don't change . lol

I worked in my field for about 15 years before I said screw it. I am going to be an entrepreneur and own my own business. During that time I never had anyone say to me, hey we would have hired you if you went to usf instead of UCF. Nobody said I got a degree from a dilpoma Mill. In fact in my years of working as professional nobody asked me about my GPA, or asked how many national merit scholars we had at UCF.. my point is all this academic argument stuff is just bull crap.. At the end of the day we all went to a state school be it here or there. What ever.

Bulls fans are just entitled brats. They know not the struggle and success UCF had in Division II and I-AA. We regularly ranked in those divisions and went to the playoffs . Funny how something's just don't change . lol

you’re a better man than me. every time I get a Bulls grad working for me, I like to make them the team whipping boy

First of all, who cares what a schools academic ranking is, as long as it's a legit institution and you learn what you need to learn to earn the degree. Not everyone goes to Harvard, and in the end it's what you do with yourself in life, and that piece of paper means little unless you follow your dreams/aspirations and work hard for the next 20, 30, or 40 years. I couldn't tell you where most of the people I work with went to school (unless they say so or fly a flag in their cube because they are college football fans)....because it doesn't matter.

In fact, I work in the DoD realm and there are some very smart people (smarter than me) who are just ex-military, and not necessarily degreed at all (maybe they are...I don't know because it doesn't matter).

It's not like businesses shun UCF grads and tell them, "Oh, You went to UCF instead of USF....well, then. No soup for you."
In the 20 years that I have graduated, what school I went to has not been brought up. Like anything in life you get what you put into it. Hell if you are motivated you can learn just about anything at the library or the internet. I run circles around dudes that supposedly went to better schools.

Reactions: ProAttitude

A few years ago a valet told me a joke having to do with UCF fans delivering pizzas. I told him to go get my car. Silly cow fan.

FazaUSF

Posted 8 hours ago
Go Bulls!
And now their fans don’t want FAU or FIU in their conference for fear of falling below them as well……. I’m thoroughly enjoying their self righteous tears. 😂🤣😆

In the 20 years that I have graduated, what school I went to has not been brought up. Like anything in life you get what you put into it. Hell if you are motivated you can learn just about anything at the library or the internet. I run circles around dudes that supposedly went to better schools.
It comes up a lot for me. You don’t talk sports at work?

The F$#@Pen has now moved from disbelief, through anger, into apathy....now they claim they didn't want an invite to start with because the Big12 is now irrelevant. So no need for an OCS.

Meanwhile, the "moderator" is now restricting anti-USF comments. The book banning drive starts tomorrow.

So typical of them...LOL

They think a USF degree holds more weight…they are so desperate, grasping at straws. I love it, what are we like 30 spots behind them out of 1000+ public schools. They are such a joke, good laughs since Thursdays events.

The F$#@Pen has now moved from disbelief, through anger, into apathy....now they claim they didn't want an invite to start with because the Big12 is now irrelevant. So no need for an OCS.

Meanwhile, the "moderator" is now restricting anti-USF comments. The book banning drive starts tomorrow.

So typical of them...LOL
Yeah we talked a bit about how much of a douche took their moderator is in one of these threads. He’s the guy who got bullied, never made the team or never got the girl. Now he has his first piece of power over something so lame and insignificant that he thinks is the most important thing in the world. He calls us “Kanigats” and C. or something which is also super lame and not funny. He’s a real sad bastard…

The big endowment chatter 🤣
Their “accomplishments” 🤣🤣🤣

Contributor

monktified

Posted Sunday at 12:45 PM
We have heard their slogan, it should read instead.
the future of UCF TROLLS live here.
We know that they are going to come here and take their moment to bask in their success and bash us. They want to come here and say how pathetic our fan base is but lets not give into that, or drop to that level. They fail to remember that they started college football 42 years ago. The have had 17 year head start on us in development. In their 25th season they were winless which 2004. Their fans base has forgotten what it felt like going through these growing pains. History is the best teacher.
  • Took UCF 26 years to get to their first bowl game
  • Took UCF 28 years years to win their first conference title
  • Took UCF 31 years to win their first bowl game
  • In 42 years UCF has been to 12 bowl games
In our 24 years of Football we have accomplished:
  • Took South Florida 6 years to get to our first bowl game.
  • Took South Florida 7 years to get our first bow win.
  • In 24 years South Florida has been to 10 bowl games.
  • zero titles
Let them come here and try to bash us and spew the hate on how pathetic we are. South Florida is too big of a University and in too great of a TV market to not be relevant in college football. There just has not been enough time. Are resources have been dedicated to building us into a preeminent university, growing our endowment, which is growing every year to the point we may be only behind UF after next year. (not including UM as they are private). The fact that we are only 9M shy of FSU is simply incredible. UCF only has an Endowment of 155M ours is pushing 700M for those wondering. Now is our time where it really comes down to when not if? As we search for a new president I am sure bringing someone in which has the vision that can continue to push us into the next level of something much bigger both academically and athletically. Does it sting and is it a little humbling, of course. Let's not forget what we truly are....that is a Great University!
So let the trolls come. They can Kick us when we are down, if they are so inclined. We wont be down for long. Things happen as they are meant to. We will take the next bus and find our way just fine. Never needed to ride on coat-tails before and not going to start now.

Go Bulls!

PS
for the trolls good luck you guys deserve everything that comes your way. You have earned it.

LOL@DUH*BULLS...thanks for the link.

I think that reads as a White Flag Surrender note. We are Oklahoma State problems now. :p

Geez, that is some funny stuff. Thanks for the laughs bull fans & BUH BYE !

Reactions: ProAttitude
PS. You really shouldn't mention our history because it makes your pathetic program look so much worse. Don't worry usf, we'll always have a need to rest our starters during the year, in other words, the future usf games.

The big endowment chatter 🤣
Their “accomplishments” 🤣🤣🤣

Contributor

monktified

Posted Sunday at 12:45 PM
We have heard their slogan, it should read instead.
the future of UCF TROLLS live here.
We know that they are going to come here and take their moment to bask in their success and bash us. They want to come here and say how pathetic our fan base is but lets not give into that, or drop to that level. They fail to remember that they started college football 42 years ago. The have had 17 year head start on us in development. In their 25th season they were winless which 2004. Their fans base has forgotten what it felt like going through these growing pains. History is the best teacher.
  • Took UCF 26 years to get to their first bowl game
  • Took UCF 28 years years to win their first conference title
  • Took UCF 31 years to win their first bowl game
  • In 42 years UCF has been to 12 bowl games
In our 24 years of Football we have accomplished:
  • Took South Florida 6 years to get to our first bowl game.
  • Took South Florida 7 years to get our first bow win.
  • In 24 years South Florida has been to 10 bowl games.
  • zero titles
Let them come here and try to bash us and spew the hate on how pathetic we are. South Florida is too big of a University and in too great of a TV market to not be relevant in college football. There just has not been enough time. Are resources have been dedicated to building us into a preeminent university, growing our endowment, which is growing every year to the point we may be only behind UF after next year. (not including UM as they are private). The fact that we are only 9M shy of FSU is simply incredible. UCF only has an Endowment of 155M ours is pushing 700M for those wondering. Now is our time where it really comes down to when not if? As we search for a new president I am sure bringing someone in which has the vision that can continue to push us into the next level of something much bigger both academically and athletically. Does it sting and is it a little humbling, of course. Let's not forget what we truly are....that is a Great University!
So let the trolls come. They can Kick us when we are down, if they are so inclined. We wont be down for long. Things happen as they are meant to. We will take the next bus and find our way just fine. Never needed to ride on coat-tails before and not going to start now.

Go Bulls!

PS
for the trolls good luck you guys deserve everything that comes your way. You have earned it.
Conveniently left off the Division champs, the Conference champs, NY6 Bowl games (and wins) as well as a piece of the 2017 National Championship.

After a week of tracking USF fan misery, they are a funny bunch to observe. Their timeline basically:

- They go from being deflated from the 45-0 NC St beat down
- to quitting USF fandom
- to extremely jealous of the Big12 UCF invite
- to saying the Big12 is watered down and not a P5 anymore
- to IPF and talks of “possible OCS sometime in the future”
- to now saying they will be a part of more conference realignment/expansion in a couple years specifically the Big12 (laughable b/c they kept putting it down)
- to talking about winning national championships and winning in general in a few years (just win an FBS game)
- how there academics are far superior than every college in the world, the Big10 and ACC is going to scoop them up

They are your typical jealous Ex you’ve dumped who is emotionally crazy, going through all kinds of manic head space. We may need a restraining order, maybe we should stop the series.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT