ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

Yeah we talked a bit about how much of a douche took their moderator is in one of these threads. He’s the guy who got bullied, never made the team or never got the girl. Now he has his first piece of power over something so lame and insignificant that he thinks is the most important thing in the world. He calls us “Kanigats” and C. or something which is also super lame and not funny. He’s a real sad bastard…
Their moderator (Triple_B) is a complete and total ass and hypocrite...which is not much different from the normal Cow fan.

Cow fans can post blatantly false and even defamatory information, but a UCF fan who posts factual information is banned.

I have enjoyed their misery so much over the last two weeks I cannot even describe it! I hope they spend $130 million to start construction on a new on campus stadium...AND then continue to self destruct so bad that they get left behind in the AAC if Memphis moves up in several years.

Their moderator (Triple_B) is a complete and total ass and hypocrite...which is not much different from the normal Cow fan.

Cow fans can post blatantly false and even defamatory information, but a UCF fan who posts factual information is banned.

I have enjoyed their misery so much over the last two weeks I cannot even describe it! I hope they spend $130 million to start construction on a new on campus stadium...AND then continue to self destruct so bad that they get left behind in the AAC if Memphis moves up in several years.
Is it Triple_B or Brad? For some reason I thought it was Brad.

either way you’re right. It’s an echo chamber. No facts allowed.

Is it Triple_B or Brad? For some reason I thought it was Brad.

either way you’re right. It’s an echo chamber. No facts allowed.
It’s Brad, he is definitely more of a douche than Triple B too. He doesn’t like any UCF fan coming on there, he’ll block and delete your post if you make too much sense with facts.

Reactions: Knight_Fyre
It’s Brad, he is definitely more of a douche than Triple B too. He doesn’t like any UCF fan coming on there, he’ll block and delete your post if you make too much sense with facts.
Triple B has mod privileges. He gave me a "warning" about a week ago. I didn't know Brad was a mod, but his post saying "He's gone" in response to a request to ban me makes sense.

File this one in the Delusion File. Of course he thinks usf is the reason for UCF’s OCS. 🤣

Proficient

pascobull

Posted yesterday at 01:18 PM
@hm101 mentioned on another thread that good leadership makes decisions based on 3-5 year timelines. He's spot on, so it begs the question, "Why do now what should've been done in 2006".
…….
Why did UCF build a stadium when they did? a finance expert would think it was financed with junk bonds, an economics expert knows they financed it with envy. If for not our success under Leavitt they would still be playing in the Citrus bowl.” 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Envious of their success under Leavitt? The stadium was planned following the 2004 season and approved in 2005. They didn’t get overrated until 2007ish.

Reactions: Knight59
Leavitt's legacy is getting fired for abusing a player and then getting a huge buy out. The start of the new word 'genshafted'. That's what they are proud of?

The fans have passed the acceptance stage and moved to full blown delusion. They think the B1G will be calling. 😂🤡
We know your football team sucks but we hear you are the Harvard of the south. Will you join our Conference please?

Bahahhahahaaaa…. Why stop at the ACC? Why not say the SEC will be scooping you up? Unreal the level of delusion 🤣🤣🤣

Bull GoonerRookie

Bull Gooner

Posted 3 hours ago

This would be great. Maybe a steeper learning curve than going to Big 12, but the ACC would be great for us after a few years for recruiting to catch up.

SkingraftGrand Master

Skingraft

Posted 2 hours ago
ACC is a much better fit for us.... especially travel wise for fans....
  • Upvote

Grand Master

chapelbull

Posted 2 hours ago

Agreed 100%. If getting left out of the B12 this time means getting our crap together and getting into the ACC in the next few years, then I am all for it
YES. IT ASSURES FSU OF A CONFERENCE VICTORY !

Reactions: Psycho Jim
Since we have a bye this week and I was feeling a little down I visited the Cow Pasture for some laughs and found this gem:

bulloni

Posted 3 hours ago

I know USFRaider thinks the OCS announcement was lip service to distract the fanbase from re-alignment. Given the timing of things the more I think about it the more it makes sense that the Big 12 told us to build an OCS and we're in for the next round.

The higher ups at USF telling people the goal is 2025/2026 and the Big 12 GOR ending in 2025 lines up pretty perfectly. It being announced right after the Big 12 announced who to add isn't a coincidence, I just think this is a more likely scenario than throwing the fanbase a bone.
USF/Memphis makes sense to commit to going east and bridging the gap to UCF/WVU/Cincy. I could see them telling Memphis to become a R1 research university and for USF admin to build an OCS and they'll be in the next round.

They are grasping at anything 😂😂😂. I still have yet to hear about them on ANY list for the next round of BigXII expansion.

Since we have a bye this week and I was feeling a little down I visited the Cow Pasture for some laughs and found this gem:

bulloni

Posted 3 hours ago

I know USFRaider thinks the OCS announcement was lip service to distract the fanbase from re-alignment. Given the timing of things the more I think about it the more it makes sense that the Big 12 told us to build an OCS and we're in for the next round.

The higher ups at USF telling people the goal is 2025/2026 and the Big 12 GOR ending in 2025 lines up pretty perfectly. It being announced right after the Big 12 announced who to add isn't a coincidence, I just think this is a more likely scenario than throwing the fanbase a bone.
USF/Memphis makes sense to commit to going east and bridging the gap to UCF/WVU/Cincy. I could see them telling Memphis to become a R1 research university and for USF admin to build an OCS and they'll be in the next round.

They are grasping at anything 😂😂😂. I still have yet to hear about them on ANY list for the next round of BigXII expansion.
"The more I think about it... the more I convince myself we're about to get a BigXII invite."

Lmao

USF is living a pipe dream. Their ship has sailed away as they stand at the pier waving. They had numerous years in the Big East to think ahead and invest in facilites and improve their posture, but they rode the wave in. Their rookie "leaders" failed to understand or reseach that college football has always been a dynamic evolution in terms of conference rearrangement. They slept at the helm. Ray Jay was great when they had fans and the best financial option to minimize costs/expenses. I think Ray Jay is still a good venue for USF considering distance and cost benefit. They do not need an OCS and it was lip service given the egg on their face w/the UCF invite.

Think about this....In five years, the Big 12 will not have a need to penetrate the Florida market again. The Big 12 will not need both the Central Florida and Tampa Bay viewers. Who knows what tv streaming options will be available in five years which will change how fans pick and choose their viewing options, and not be "forced" to watch what is currently televised.

If the Big 12 wants to expand, they will want a more diverse market share. Knowing UCF and USF is only seperated by a 100 miles does not fulfill this agenda. I believe they'll engage w/the PAC 12 (ASU & Utah), Boise, Memphis, SMU to expand their viewership vice concentrate in a non-traditional college football market such as Tampa. Boise has already mentioned they've had discussions w/the Big 12. At this time, no matter what USF does or tells their fans, they have ultimately been left from the big boy table forever unless they can sell to the ACC. Good luck...FSU and Miami will Genshaft that idea. I quote O'Leary...Karma is a bitch. Save this post.

USF is living a pipe dream. Their ship has sailed away as they stand at the pier waving. They had numerous years in the Big East to think ahead and invest in facilites and improve their posture, but they rode the wave in. Their rookie "leaders" failed to understand or reseach that college football has always been a dynamic evolution in terms of conference rearrangement. They slept at the helm. Ray Jay was great when they had fans and the best financial option to minimize costs/expenses. I think Ray Jay is still a good venue for USF considering distance and cost benefit. They do not need an OCS and it was lip service given the egg on their face w/the UCF invite.

Think about this....In five years, the Big 12 will not have a need to penetrate the Florida market again. The Big 12 will not need both the Central Florida and Tampa Bay viewers. Who knows what tv streaming options will be available in five years which will change how fans pick and choose their viewing options, and not be "forced" to watch what is currently televised.

If the Big 12 wants to expand, they will want a more diverse market share. Knowing UCF and USF is only seperated by a 100 miles does not fulfill this agenda. I believe they'll engage w/the PAC 12 (ASU & Utah), Boise, Memphis, SMU to expand their viewership vice concentrate in a non-traditional college football market such as Tampa. Boise has already mentioned they've had discussions w/the Big 12. At this time, no matter what USF does or tells their fans, they have ultimately been left from the big boy table forever unless they can sell to the ACC. Good luck...FSU and Miami will Genshaft that idea. I quote O'Leary...Karma is a bitch. Save this post.
Hope springs eternal. the Cows are now convincing themselves that spending 250 million on a stadium will endear them to the B10, and the B12. Their push for academic excellence will propel them past all others into the next round of realignment. I try to ask about things like fan culture and attendance issues but they keep going back to playing West Virginia in 2006-2007 and if they can just get that level of competition the good days will come back again. Even if they can get their funding together (and if a big university is properly motivated they can get it IMO) they are looking at no earlier than 2025. They will be in a lessor American Conference in which their fans already refuse to support. It will be until 2030 before any real appreciable benefits to the program culture will be affected by the OCS.

Of course if they start winning in the American it could change.....maybe

Hope springs eternal. the Cows are now convincing themselves that spending 250 million on a stadium will endear them to the B10, and the B12. Their push for academic excellence will propel them past all others into the next round of realignment. I try to ask about things like fan culture and attendance issues but they keep going back to playing West Virginia in 2006-2007 and if they can just get that level of competition the good days will come back again. Even if they can get their funding together (and if a big university is properly motivated they can get it IMO) they are looking at no earlier than 2025. They will be in a lessor American Conference in which their fans already refuse to support. It will be until 2030 before any real appreciable benefits to the program culture will be affected by the OCS.

Of course if they start winning in the American it could change.....maybe
If they start raising money they could be relevant again. Problem is people aren’t funneling in money when the team wins 0-3 games a season. I doubt their graduates even keep up to date with athletics. It’s like us in 90s to early 00s. People weren’t paying attention much so they weren’t donating. We are on tv a lot now so it’s easier to keep up but you still have to win.

Hope springs eternal. the Cows are now convincing themselves that spending 250 million on a stadium will endear them to the B10, and the B12.
Their over inflated opinion of themselves helps keep them down. They hang on to #2 for a week, 64-12, and some random game against WVa like they cured cancer.

It took them 5-6 years to raise a few bucks for just an indoor field and yet they think they can raise $250M and have a stadium built in 4-5 years? A stadium costing 5X what ours did?

It was nice seeing them punched in the face by karma, haven't beaten a FBS team in 700+ days, haven't beaten us in nearly 5 years, and not even seriously mentioned in expansion.

Miserable reality is if the others go to 16, the Big XII will be gutted, 8 teams gone, that is unless Big XII can be seen as a stronger conference and can keep its members. I doubt any P5 conference is going to a G5 to add.

Miserable reality is if the others go to 16, the Big XII will be gutted, 8 teams gone, that is unless Big XII can be seen as a stronger conference and can keep its members. I doubt any P5 conference is going to a G5 to add.
More likely is the top brands from the PAC 12 like Oregon and USC go to the Big 10 and the Big 12 scoops up what remains from the PAC 12 and becomes one of the 4 super conferences. The PAC 12 already lags the Big 12 in basketball and football and without those name brands will be worth much less.

True, the B12 will be used to increase numbers in P4 leagues. But maybe we will start rising up in that order and bypass a KState, IowaSt or the Texas schools.

No school will stay if there are better options. But we have to keep working, and not pull a usf. Get people in the stands, expand and improve the stadium, recruit better, and play better.

More likely is the top brands from the PAC 12 like Oregon and USC go to the Big 10 and the Big 12 scoops up what remains from the PAC 12 and becomes one of the 4 super conferences. The PAC 12 already lags the Big 12 in basketball and football and without those name brands will be worth much less.
Could see this happening and hope we could pick up the Az schools and maybe Washington. I wouldn't want the California schools.

This is unlikely to change any time soon. Statistically speaking they should have won by luck vs an FBS team at this point.
They did get lucky seemingly. Their only win over that period was vs BYU. BYU was on a 3rd string QB without Zach Wilson. BYU also dominated first downs, yardage, penalties, turnovers, and time of possession so not sure exactly how the cows pulled it off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Badger 80
The “chickiepoos” as Bianchi so accurately called them 🤣😂, could slap that dream, brand new stadium built for the LA Rams in the middle of their campus and it still wouldn’t get them a Big XII invitation….without “Ws” and a change in their deeply ingrained UCF/others backstabbing and envious culture….they’ll be lucky to stay in the AAC. 😂….karma is biatch named Judy Genshaft.

Last edited:
I was thinking the Arizona schools, Colorado, and Utah. Utah already has the holy war rivalry with BYU.
Colorado left the Big 12 for a reason, the state culture is more inlined with liberal/recreational vibe of California than it is with the state of Texas

ADVERTISEMENT