ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

And yet more news...

I love this quote from the contractor:

"Now it’s just broadened to a lot more things to keep fans coming back to the stadium. Wining helps, too, obviously. You’ve got to win. I think in this facility, too, the university really wants it to be year-round, multipurpose, not just football."

Also of note is his accurate description of the project location as "locally here in central Florida", LOL!

Who knows, maybe the UWCF cows will pull this off?

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bul...-stadium-on-campus-ocs-barton-malow-populous/

And yet more news...

I love this quote from the contractor:

"Now it’s just broadened to a lot more things to keep fans coming back to the stadium. Wining helps, too, obviously. You’ve got to win. I think in this facility, too, the university really wants it to be year-round, multipurpose, not just football."

Also of note is his accurate description of the project location as "locally here in central Florida", LOL!

Who knows, maybe the UWCF cows will pull this off?

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bul...-stadium-on-campus-ocs-barton-malow-populous/
mentioned a few times that I think they are serious and are gonna do it no matter what the debt is. That night the UCF Big 12 news hit the ESPN ticker changed everything for Weatherford and everyone else over there. They never thought UCF would get the call

mentioned a few times that I think they are serious and are gonna do it no matter what the debt is. That night the UCF Big 12 news hit the ESPN ticker changed everything for Weatherford and everyone else over there. They never thought UCF would get the call
Agreed. That was a major wakeup call.

Who knows, maybe they will get the OCS completed, become a dominant force in the AAC and get that in invitation to the SEC promise land... a cow can dream I suppose.

Reactions: UCFBS

Who knows, maybe they will get the OCS completed, become a dominant force in the AAC and get that in invitation to the SEC promise land... a cow can dream I suppose.
I don’t understand why they are only starting w 35K. I think their leadership is so obsessed of not going ‘cheap like UCF’ that they are making the capacity too low. They would be better off making it hold at least 40K as the base model

Memphis wouldn’t be a terrible add to the Big 12. Great basketball program and competitive in football. I get that everyone wants to close the G5 door behind our entrance but what matters is what the networks think of them.
Memphis gets in before the Cows, well before. Boise v. Memphis would be an interesting debate.

In all honesty, that would help us as well ... I know people don't like to hear that.

But right now, the Cows are the worst thing for any Power conference, and doing even the AAC, like the Big East before it, no favors.

The amount they’re discussing exceeds what even the nicer peer stadiums cost. I’m not surprised at their high expectations. The level of debt service, asset sales, student fee money, etc without the forecasted revenue to cover would normally cause concerns.

no paywall Here:

Thanks for the better link!

One thing I did notice on the original link is all I had to do was just click to the side of the paywall popup and it goes away, on my phone at least.

Add another 42 million or more in expected construction cost increases.

Construction Costs Expected to Post Largest Increase in Years Due to Pressures From Both Supply and Demand Sides​

CBRE forecasts 14.1% increase by end of this year before costs recede to historical levels in 2023 and 2024​

https://www.cbre.com/press-releases/construction-costs-expected-to-post-largest-increase-in-years

The Cow Dung Pen will cost a pretty penny. Expect those student fees to rise significantly due to an empty stadium incapable of sustaining that debt. This is a huge gamble on their part.

It's as though they believe their years of losing is due to a lack of on campus stadium. They won't fill it when they continue their losing.

$17.8 million in annual debt service is more than 25% of the cows ENTIRE annual athletic budget!

Even UCF, with higher attendance and higher ticket prices and donation requirements could not afford to pay almost $18 million annually for it's stadium with their AAC budget. USF will be in even worse shape once the AAC's TV deal goes down after realignment.

This is going to be a financial disaster for them, and I am going to have a lot of fun watching it! 🤣

$17.8 million in annual debt service is more than 25% of the cows ENTIRE annual athletic budget!

Even UCF, with higher attendance and higher ticket prices and donation requirements could not afford to pay almost $18 million annually for it's stadium with their AAC budget. USF will be in even worse shape once the AAC's TV deal goes down after realignment.

This is going to be a financial disaster for them, and I am going to have a lot of fun watching it! 🤣
I don’t think the AAC deal will drop drastically. It may still even go up. Inflation. Even though the amount will be higher , the dollar won’t stretch as much.

How could you rationally expect the AAC value to go up after losing the only programs that were relevant and brought eyeballs to tv? The Pac12 can’t even get an equal value deal, you expect the new AAC to get an inflation bump?

really shows how the hate is mostly one sided. UCF hasn’t had members pile on them being left behind during BOT meetings. Petty and small time

We may have stumbled a bit out of the gate but at least we knew to get ahead of the curve when the opportunity presented itself instead of resting on imaginary laurels like the cows have done for the past couple of decades.

I love knowing we are their measuring stick and we live rent free in their minds. It must suck being USiF looking up to UCF as a comparison.

Reactions: 90Knight
I love knowing we are their measuring stick and we live rent free in their minds. It must suck being USiF looking up to UCF as a comparison.
Really? LOL You guys have a WHOLE THREAD dedicated to USF that has been going on for over 2 YEARS 🤣 Live rent-free should not be something you can accuse USF of doing. I think there is a cliche about throwing stones in a glass house or something.

On another note - I find it hilarious that people don't want to keep the annual game going. The hatred b/w the schools makes it worth the annual games. It works well for UM, FSU, and UF. We all hate each other but still want to settle it ON THE FIELD. None of the fans from the BIG 3 care about each other stadiums, financial well-being, or anything non-football related. Some of you guys and this goes for many USF fans are really darkening your football experience. This should all be entertainment and nothing else.

Last edited:
Really? LOL You guys have a WHOLE THREAD dedicated to USF that has been going on for over 2 YEARS 🤣 Live rent-free should not be something you can accuse USF of doing. I think there is a cliche about throwing stones in a glass house or something.

On another note - I find it hilarious that people don't want to keep the annual game going. The hatred b/w the schools makes it worth the annual games. It works well for UM, FSU, and UF. We all hate each other but still want to settle it ON THE FIELD. None of the fans from the BIG 3 care about each other stadiums, financial well-being, or anything non-football related. Some of you guys and this goes for many USF fans are really darkening your football experience. This should all be entertainment and nothing else.
And yet, here you are.

UCF doesn’t engage in message board insults during official business.

And yet, here you are.
I come here for entertainment when there is no other content available. You guys have transition to the P5 so i simply read about your progress and journey. I recently came on to give you praise for taking our transfer QB Gunner Smith. I think he is better than McClain.

Reactions: Drew-C-F
Their broke asses are still using that worn out water fountain smack? It's just laughable as I've never used one at a game. As if bottled water wasn't a thing. Good lord they are a bunch of pathetic peasants.
I'm happy to flush those turds from my memory now that we're out of the AAC.

All they have to do is raise their student tax and they will be fine…what are the banks gonna do repossess their stadium??
What is the name of their stadium gonna be?? The Pasture??

Reactions: 90Knight

And every thread the cows have on this involves UCF. They would have the same thread as this but their moderator moves them all

Their broke asses are still using that worn out water fountain smack? It's just laughable as I've never used one at a game. As if bottled water wasn't a thing. Good lord they are a bunch of pathetic peasants.
I'm happy to flush those turds from my memory now that we're out of the AAC.
outdoor water fountains have always been gross but especially in 2023

Reactions: UCF_Kaz
And every thread the cows have on this involves UCF. They would have the same thread as this but their moderator moves them all
I'm just calling out the "irony" of the "live in thier head statement". Im not in the mood to go back and 4th. Stay blessed.

Would you agree we have now become the USiF measuring stick? Or has FAU now taken this spot?

In all seriousness, I'm fine with w/continuing the annual game. I'm probably the few for it. Reading the bulls message board, most feel they're ok w/not renewing it....or waiting until USiF becomes competitive again which is a sign of weakness and having no balls. Mohijar had said UCF was for it but could not come to an agreement based on your future scheduling. Whatever....

You fans can throw stones all you want, but we're now playing big time teams and collecting fat pay checks. Our annual payout should exceed 3x the revenue USiF receives from the AAC. Karma is a biteoch. UCF does not need USiF to become successful. We will never be travel partners. Never have been, never will. If you want to continue the series, send your AD a note explaining why. Curious to see how he responds.

Would you agree we have now become the USiF measuring stick? Or has FAU now taken this spot?

In all seriousness, I'm fine with w/continuing the annual game. I'm probably the few for it. Reading the bulls message board, most feel they're ok w/not renewing it....or waiting until USiF becomes competitive again which is a sign of weakness and having no balls. Mohijar had said UCF was for it but could not come to an agreement based on your future scheduling. Whatever....

You fans can throw stones all you want, but we're now playing big time teams and collecting fat pay checks. Our annual payout should exceed 3x the revenue USiF receives from the AAC. Karma is a biteoch. UCF does not need USiF to become successful. We will never be travel partners. Never have been, never will. If you want to continue the series, send your AD a note explaining why. Curious to see how he responds.
Yet we still live in your head in this thread.

I got news for you chief. Now being a member of the Big 12, UCF fans couldn't care less about USF.

We. Don't. Care.

We have the thread because we like to wallow in how amusingly pathetic your school has been as it has continued to trip over itself for almost a decade now.

Our usf thread is meant to amuse us as to the delusions of grandeur usf fans suffer from and revel in the fact that the cows are so far behind us we can’t even see them.

Last edited:
Reactions: LemmyKilmister
My favorite quote:

"I think it’s that the social-ness of these stadiums, so it’s not sit in your seat for three hours to watch a football game. There’s all kinds of different things to do, places to be, places to hang out, standing room, different views and vistas of the field, views and vistas back to campus."

Because who really wants to sit and watch the cows lose to Charlotte for 3 hours?

You seem to not understand 'live in your head' actually means, and you also have no idea what 'revenge' means. You only use 'live in your head' properly when you think the other person is jealous of you. What do you think we're jealous about? Your stadium, your win total, you conference? I have no idea what the UF-FSU rivalry is about, why it started, but I do know why we hate usf. Your pathetic school did everything it could to keep UCF down, even if it resulted in destroying a BCS conference. Now, we caught up and and left you so far behind it's hilarious-- usf got it's just desserts. So for many, it's hilarious to watch your pathetic babblings, and laugh.

I come here for entertainment when there is no other content available. You guys have transition to the P5 so i simply read about your progress and journey. I recently came on to give you praise for taking our transfer QB Gunner Smith. I think he is better than McClain.
You come here bc your board is a massive black hole of delusion and jealousy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT