ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

USF Headcoach gets a 5 year extension with 90% of his salary guaranteed because he doubled the number of W's the USF earned last season. The post game presser, Goulash was quoted, "Its been a long year but we are starting to see significant results. The team is buying into the new system and USF is ready for a turnabout. We are looking to have a repeat year and get 4 wins next year!"

USF Headcoach gets a 5 year extension with 90% of his salary guaranteed because he doubled the number of W's the USF earned last season. The post game presser, Goulash was quoted, "Its been a long year but we are starting to see significant results. The team is buying into the new system and USF is ready for a turnabout. We are looking to have a repeat year and get 4 wins next year!"
Which means that USF will be paying out that 90% for 4 years after this next season.

I believe we should continue the series. However, I am a staunch supporter of the 3:1. We will play 3 games in Orlando for every 1 game in Tampa. As long as UCF isn't the home opener in their new stadium in 2034.
well they would never agree to a 3-1. we
Shouldn’t play them at all but we especially shouldn’t agree to open their stadium as I have seen some fans suggest. You really want to play in their most emotionally charged game in their history? given how the series has gone where UCF never plays w the same level intensity that could be giving them a gift. it is smarter to let them beg for attention and not give it to them where their recruiting falls so far behind and never catches up

Hard to invision a comparison with Rutgers listed in the 6. Because of Rutgers move to the Big10 provides possibilities that UConn could go to the Big12. Although I still think that probability is low. I think the Big12 is holding out for Oregon. How exciting that would be. If UConn went to the Big12 that would provide more USF tears
Bringing UConn into the B12 would hurt the conference more than help it. Granted they are a great BB school, but they’re also a horrendous football school with a terrible fan base, poor facilities, and a high school stadium. Their administration has never supported football. The Big 12 is already considered the best basketball conference, and they do not “need“ to add UConn to maintain that. Their addition would also reduce everyone else’s conference payments as they aren’t a P5 school. Just can’t see all the teams getting behind that.

Bulls trying to drag us for being Oklahoma's homecoming opponent. Check out the replies to this tweet!

The bulls are ranked #13 out of 14 teams in Conference USA 2.0. And they are UCONN's homecoming opponent.

Doesn't get any better than that.

🤣🤣🤣

Bulls trying to drag us for being Oklahoma's homecoming opponent. Check out the replies to this tweet!

The bulls are ranked #13 out of 14 teams in Conference USA 2.0. And they are UCONN's homecoming opponent.

Doesn't get any better than that.

🤣🤣🤣
Being UConn’s HC opponent is hilarious in and of itself.

That account should be embarrassed to bring such weak sauce for some vain attempt at a put down, especially when they provide EVERYONE a trunk full of comebacks with their sad excuse of a program.

They must of got rejected from UCF's social media team and forced to take their 4th choice at USF.

Reactions: beelit47
That account should be embarrassed to bring such weak sauce for some vain attempt at a put down, especially when they provide EVERYONE a trunk full of comebacks with their sad excuse of a program.

They must of got rejected from UCF's social media team and forced to take their 4th choice at USF.
Their whole existence is built on embarrassment

Don't worry, with the latest rumors the PAC12 is looking at them for possible admission. USF has branded themselves as a "West Coast" team. Bull Disclosure was quoted, "USF has been a west coast team for decades and has a strong history of playing football watching the sun set over the ocean to their west. We would fit right in with the PAC12 style of football." Their AD has also been quoted saying, "We are both a West Coast team located in the heart of South Florida. We would be a great fit for PAC12."

Don't worry, with the latest rumors the PAC12 is looking at them for possible admission. USF has branded themselves as a "West Coast" team. Bull Disclosure was quoted, "USF has been a west coast team for decades and has a strong history of playing football watching the sun set over the ocean to their west. We would fit right in with the PAC12 style of football." Their AD has also been quoted saying, "We are both a West Coast team located in the heart of South Florida. We would be a great fit for PAC12."
The can build a rivalry with san jose state and play in front of 300 fans in poop stained bay area. Jackasses

Reactions: rainman614
They took over turner field, wheres their bball stadium?
They built a new convocation center near turner field that is essentially a basketball arena but funded differently. Seats 8K. Building a parking garage now right next to it.

The turner field conversion was actually nicer than I expected, by a lot. They plan to eventually knock down a small portion to build the IPF adjacent eventually.

They built a new convocation center near turner field that is essentially a basketball arena but funded differently. Seats 8K. Building a parking garage now right next to it.

The turner field conversion was actually nicer than I expected, by a lot. They plan to eventually knock down a small portion to build the IPF adjacent eventually.
Thats pretty cool. Hopefully they can finally improve that area. The braves made the right decision to book it to cobb county

That’s a pretty nice basketball center. The glass at the end of the building reminds me of Mercedes Stadium. All the windows make it nice and bright inside instead of all closed in and dark like most arenas. Their emblem on the outside of the building looks a lot like Pegasus, without his head. Lol.

Any fun threads on the bullpen that are good for toilet reads?
The conference realignment thread (11 years old and almost 3,000 posts) is the standard bearer of lunacy. In particular the bull matrix guy is possibly the biggest nut case currently not in an asylum…..equal parts hilarity and cringe.

But 95% of them think being #2 for a few days 17 years ago should grant them entrance to any P5 conference of their choosing despite their 141-135 record since 2000, never won a conference title, never even played in a title game, and not having a draft pick higher than the 3rd round since 2010.

They think they are a mix of Alabama football and Harvard academics.

The conference realignment thread (11 years old and almost 3,000 posts) is the standard bearer of lunacy. In particular the bull matrix guy is possibly the biggest nut case currently not in an asylum…..equal parts hilarity and cringe.

But 95% of them think being #2 for a few days 17 years ago should grant them entrance to any P5 conference of their choosing despite their 141-135 record since 2000, never won a conference title, never even played in a title game, and not having a draft pick higher than the 3rd round since 2010.

They think they are a mix of Alabama football and Harvard academics.
That Bull Matrix guy really is lunatic. He claims he’s just trolling, but who’s he trolling? I love when he posts “rumors” from people no where near credible or in the know. It’s usually just random fans or other like minded weirdos on Twitter. Def both crying and funny, but mostly just cringe.

That Bull Matrix guy really is lunatic. He claims he’s just trolling, but who’s he trolling? I love when he posts “rumors” from people no where near credible or in the know. It’s usually just random fans or other like minded weirdos on Twitter. Def both crying and funny, but mostly just cringe.

Bull Matrix is 100% retarded. He's shit all over UCF and the Big12 stating that the league was about to be poached by the PAC12 and be left for dead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT