ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

And yet they make fun of UCF for joining the Big 12 and all the travel costs involved, but are ready to join the PAC 12. Unreal.
And that is what makes usf - temple terrace community college…..the very reason they were voted most toxic AAC fanbase

Reactions: UCFSig
The conference realignment thread (11 years old and almost 3,000 posts) is the standard bearer of lunacy. In particular the bull matrix guy is possibly the biggest nut case currently not in an asylum…..equal parts hilarity and cringe.

But 95% of them think being #2 for a few days 17 years ago should grant them entrance to any P5 conference of their choosing despite their 141-135 record since 2000, never won a conference title, never even played in a title game, and not having a draft pick higher than the 3rd round since 2010.

They think they are a mix of Alabama football and Harvard academics.

Almost 3,000 Pages...closing in on 30,000 posts.

Bull Matrix is 100% retarded. He's shit all over UCF and the Big12 stating that the league was about to be poached by the PAC12 and be left for dead.
Yea...if he wouldn't have joined the site 20+ years ago, I'd think he was a 14 year old. But since he did, he is obviously flat out mentally challenged. They tolerate him pretty well over there, though

CAT941:

"I honestly do not understand the lack of consideration of USF as a viable expansion candidate when looking at those factors. What is it that truly keeps us outside of realignment"

Why? Because you suck c*ck.
They better ask for a face to face meeting and bring the knee pads.

Reactions: beelit47
I was just thinking how great would it be if Tulane, Memphis and SMU leave the AAC and usf gets left behind again? Then the AAC backfills with New Mexico State, Old Dominion and some other shitty team that makes the conference even worse. A worse league that those entitled pricks still couldn’t win in. The bulls tears will become even more delicious 🤤

They could literally NOT have picked a worse time to suck at Football.
But there is the problem, they have ALWAYS sucked at football:

141-135 record since 2000
ZERO conference titles
ZERO conference title game appearances

War empty trophy case.....

Reactions: Knight59
Willing to bet most of them has him on ignore.
Pretty sure Bull Matrix has ME on ignore, based on some of my responses to his idiotic posts.

But I'm trying not to get banned over there, because I enjoy reading the misery. And I know how sensitive that Mod is

Pretty sure Bull Matrix has ME on ignore, based on some of my responses to his idiotic posts.

But I'm trying not to get banned over there, because I enjoy reading the misery. And I know how sensitive that Mod is
Are you ucfrustbucket?

And yeah, Brad is a fragile twat over there as a mod.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
I was just thinking how great would it be if Tulane, Memphis and SMU leave the AAC and usf gets left behind again? Then the AAC backfills with New Mexico State, Old Dominion and some other shitty team that makes the conference even worse. A worse league that those entitled pricks still couldn’t win in. The bulls tears will become even more delicious 🤤
Even after all that, they get picked to finish 12th of 14 teams

I haven't even tried to register to the labyrinth of craziness.

They should be ashamed at how awful the platform's layout is.

But then again, It's USF.

Blah Blah Blah...Stop me if you heard this speech before:

Wow..he seems like he just gave up heroine.

But seriously, he looks nervous af, more so than anytime I’ve seen him interview. All fidgeting and uncomfortable…like it’s just the AAC media days, no one is watching lol.

I noticed this is also the first time he’s not chomping and grossly smacking on gum, must be nicotine gum he smacks on. This guy is in over his head.

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
He only got asked 2 questions and the 2nd one was fluff not even about the team..wow that’s embarrassing. But they still think they going to the ACC or Big10? Lmfao 🤣 I love how irrelevant they are.

I'm not surprised if USF decided to try and join the PAC12. I think they should wait until they get that Big10 invite. I mean, they are a shoe in because they are AAU now. It puts them ahead of schools like Oregon, Washington, Stanford, Notre Dame... If the ACC breaks up, it will put them ahead of UNC, Virginia, Duke, GT, Pitt, Miami,... or if someone is looking at the AAC then Rice or Tulane...

For those of you who don’t peruse TBP for some laughs regularly, you may have missed this little doozy. Some would say any publicity is good publicity, but in this case I don’t think that is true…

Don't forget Buffalo, an AAU school far longer than usf, and actually has played football at some times the last 20 years. They probably have a better chance than usf becoming PAC-- if the PAC loses every team and loses every replacement team.

Visiting the bullspeeed message board nowadays is like visiting Auschwitz.
Looks like they have been arguing about not wanting an invite to a P5. Some would rather be Rutgers than a G5 team that wins “meaningless” games. Some would want to win 10 games a year then be Rutgers with money. They fail to realize they are the G5 Rutgers, broke w/ no money and lose all their games 😂

Really feel like if the pac12 goes away there will never be another “ group” team promoted to “power” as org st, wash st, Stanford, and cal will go back to “group”

Reactions: U C to the F
Really feel like if the pac12 goes away there will never be another “ group” team promoted to “power” as org st, wash st, Stanford, and cal will go back to “group”
Per Tuxedo Yoda - "USiF expecting their PAC12 invite after the FL Board of Regents decide later this evening after an emergency meeting in Starke, FL. Sources confirmed they have leveraged their recently acquired AAU status, tradition-rich culture of winning, "potential", West Coast beach bum lifestyle, and #2 ranking 16yrs ago for their invitation. They will be joined by institutions spanning 10 time zones including football powerhouses Guam State, Fresno State, Utah State, University of Jamaica, University of Tijuana, and many other flag-ship institutions excelling in both academics and athletics. Welcome to the Big Time USiF.

Same. When we got “left behind” and the genshafted they kicked us while we were down. Shoes on the other foot now
I thought the same too, but have recently realized my utter hatred of Frost and the way he left, has subsided to who gives a crap. I fear my hatred of usf will probably go the same after years of embarrassing them.

Reactions: ucfemup2021
We should def schedule usf for the first game of the season, a G5 warmup. At the Bouncehouse though, a buy game for their impoverished program or a 2 for 1 to Throw them a bone and sellout their imagined OCS.

It has been an EPIC couple of days in the crap pen. The conference realignment thread has now exceeded 3,000 pages with about 75 added in the past 3 days.

And happy to report they are at an all time high when it comes to the delusions of their greatness.

Over the past week, there have been DOZENS of conference realignment scenarios tossed out by the myopic denizens.......and usif has been a part of EVERY SINGLE ONE. Big12, Big10, PAC4, ACC, SEC, all of them they think have usif on their speed dial. They are watching the sky every night looking for the bull crap signal to summon them.

Keep in mind, NONE of the legit National Media has mentioned them a single time.....Hell, even Rice has a couple of mentions. They think the are MUCH better candidates than SMU, Tulane, Memphis, & UConn.

If the NFL decided they were expanding, the crappers would think they were option #1.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT