ADVERTISEMENT

Deranged MAGAbomber posts the same images on his social media that are shared here by some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest question, is driving around with stickers like that legal? Does that not constitute a threat?

Generally speaking no but I would think that it’s illegal purely because the dipshit couldn’t see out his windows which I assume is a violation

So one of his last social media posts was a selfie at a Trump rally.

I'm curious which one so I can hear what the messaging was.

So one of his last social media posts was a selfie at a Trump rally.

I'm curious which one so I can hear what the messaging was.

You’re mentally ill so no matter what it was, you’ll be assured to hear what you need to create fake headlines like the one you’ve edited this thread to

50-something year old Florida man "allegedly" responsible for the mailed bombs is clearly just the latest pasty in the (((SOROS))), (((BENGHAZI COVER UP))), (((MUSLIM OBAMA))), (((MSM))) plot to destroy our country, turning us all into gay European frogs! Don't be fooled sheeple! The Dems will stop at nothing to get back at Trump for totally #WINNING the 2016 election popular vote by billions! They can't handle so much #WINNING

Looks like this version of "ISIS vs GOP" tallies another one for the GOP

His social media may be as conspiracy-minded and pro-Trump as his van.
A Twitter account believed to be his promotes the false claim that survivors of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas shooting were actors, and wishes for the deaths of George Clooney and Andrea Mitchell. It also features videos of the account holder, who looks very similar to Sayoc, delivering Papa John’s pizzas to a WalMart. The van impounded at the site of Sayoc’s arrest in Plantation was littered with pro-Trump stickers and pictures of prominent Democrats such as Elizabeth Warren with cross-hairs over their faces.

He is a Republican.
According to state voter registration records, Sayoc is a registered Republican who voted in the 2016 election.

He’s been arrested at least 10 times.
According to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Sayoc’s first arrest came in 1991, when he was arrested by the Broward Sheriff’s Office and charged with grand theft, a third-degree felony .His later arrests included several other theft-related charges, but also a 2002 charge for making a bomb threat, for which he was arrested by the Miami Police Department.

Who's to say any if this is being done by somebody on the right? Bernie Sanders supporters are more upset with Clinton and Wasserman than the right is.

OH YEAH! Conservatives love their conspiracy theories!!! The quote above is the kind of insightful commentary one comes to consistently expect from our resident Caesar, Crazyhole.

This is just one of the reasons why he is a perfect choice to become a board moderator! [thumb2]

If only liberals had this amount of concern after a long time Bernie Bro actuslly shot and nearly killed 22 GOP congressmen.

Our past president posing with a hate monger, anti Semite, and racist.

And?
And you share outrageous concerns with an insane man who tried to assassinate 2 former presidents and commit the biggest act of terrorism on American soil since 9/11. Luckily his incompetence saved hundreds of lives.

I don't remember which one of you here posts all the time about how republicans ended slavery and all that. You should have a conversaroom with MAGAbomber, you might see eye to eye.

This was the shooter who very nearly killed off 22 GOP congressmen. Look familiar to anyone?

hodgkinson-fb_2.jpg

See how this works?

Rochelle Ritchie, a Former Press Secretary for Congress spoke on Fox News on October 11 and was harassed by Sayoc online afterwards.

Under the Twitter handle @hardrock2016 he wrote: 'So you like make threats. We Unconquered Seminole Tribe will answer your threats. We have nice silent Air boat ride for u here on our land Everglades Swamp. We will see you 4 sure. Hug your loved ones real close every time you leave home.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...witter-making-death-threats-appeared-Fox.html

OH YEAH! Conservatives love their conspiracy theories!!! The quote above is the kind of insightful commentary one comes to consistently expect from our resident Caesar, Crazyhole.

This is just one of the reasons why he is a perfect choice to become a board moderator! [thumb2]

Why, because I didn't immediately jump to a conclusion on this? That isnt a conspiracy theory, thats waiting for the facts to come out in a world of side-taking. Confirmation bias does nobody any good.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Why, because I didn't immediately jump to a conclusion on this? That isnt a conspiracy theory, thats waiting for the facts to come out in a world of side-taking. Confirmation bias does nobody any good.
You wait for the facts when it's convenient to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT