ADVERTISEMENT

Do we have a Moderator?

GoKnights2003

Bronze Knight
Nov 27, 2017
Seems there is an awful lot of doublespeak IMO that IS going on as of late from a few that are not necessarily KNIGHTS.

Frack that. If people want to come and run their mouths it just shows how much the Knight Nation has gotten into their head. Frack them in their Cylon asses.

Frack that. If people want to come and run their mouths it just shows how much the Knight Nation has gotten into their head. Frack them in their Cylon asses.
Yes I agree. But **** that son of a bitch just doesn't seem to keep them guessing as much.
And someone is moderating bc I didn't say F*** I said ****

Reactions: Mikesi
Only time I saw a mod is when we were making fun of Nebraska too much and BG made us stop. He (?) hung around here for a couple of weeks after that. Mods don't get paid so we need someone who doesn't need money and has time.

Only time I saw a mod is when we were making fun of Nebraska too much and BG made us stop. He (?) hung around here for a couple of weeks after that. Mods don't get paid so we need someone who doesn't need money and has time.
Agree. So Maybe we need someone who doesn't give a asterisk (or two) and finds the time to keep us rolling?

We usually have Mike or Lemmy crush the trolls so we don’t need help there. My only need for a mod is to combine duplicate threads and delete spam

Reactions: Mikesi
It me.

200w.gif

Eh moderation is best when it goes unnoticed, how do you think the threads at the top get stickied ;)

Too much moderation and people lose their minds, to little moderation and people lose their minds. I know the trolls like to linger, some can bring up points we can't see with the black and gold glasses on. Besides that the only way to change people's perception of us and our beloved UCF is by conversing with them, can't exactly do that with a blanket ban on everyone who doesn't love us ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eh moderation is best when it goes unnoticed, how do you think the threads at the top get stickied ;)

Too much moderation and people lose their minds, to little moderation and people lose their minds. I know the trolls like to linger, some can bring up points we can't see with the black and gold glasses on. Besides that the only way to change people's perception of us and our beloved UCF is by conversing with them, can't exactly do that with a blanket ban on everyone who doesn't love us ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Good points. I knew someone had to be moving the sticky threads. It wasn’t just magically happening. Lol

Those early NGEbraska game threads were freaking hilarious though. We were actually having a lot of fun. Especially vs Troy. It was the birth of the cornfumblers

Reactions: Knight Strength

IT'S ALIVE!

Sorry, but except for about a one month period, you haven't moderated the board at all. Just a couple of days ago, we had a jacknut insinuating one of the regular posters parents killed themselves.

When trolls post 20 times that we don't play anybody, it's clear they are not here to rationally have a conversation, and needs to be banned.

Please let a more active member assume this role.

Sorry, but except for about a one month period, you haven't moderated the board at all. Just a couple of days ago, we had a jacknut insinuating one of the regular posters parents killed themselves.

When trolls post 20 times that we don't play anybody, it's clear they are not here to rationally have a conversation, and needs to be banned.

You do realize there is an ignore feature, correct?

Reactions: UCFBS

No offense BG but you could have fooled me. I get that moderation needs to be done in moderation and all that, but this is the UCF board. Not the West Florida, Cornhole, or (name the team) board. When there are multiple posters that are simply coming on in order to espouse false claims soley for the intent of defaming or promulgating lies, that should be ended. Isn't that why they have their own boards? I just dont see how it contributes. Yes, there are some posters who do actually make valid points and contribute occasionally to the board but even then if it is meant to be a divisive scheme to undermine or cause disagreement then it still is not worth the time. Lies that are given a voice and repeated seem to have a way lingering and detracting from what the obvious and true message should be on our fan board. We are proud, we have a great team, we are National Champions! CHARGE ON!!

Last edited:

Welcome them to the Dungeon then.

No offense BG but you could have fooled me. I get that moderation needs to be done in moderation and all that, but this is the UCF board. Not the West Florida, Cornhole, or (name the team) board. When there are multiple posters that are simply coming on in order to espouse false claims soley for the intent of defaming or promulgating lies, that should be ended. Isn't that why they have their own boards? I just dont see how it contributes. Yes, there are some posters who do actually make valid points and contribute occasionally to the board but even then if it is meant to be a divisive scheme to undermine or cause disagreement then it still is not worth the time. Lies that are given a voice and repeated seem to have a way lingering and detracting from what the obvious and true message should be on our fan board. We are proud, we have a great team, we are National Champions! CHARGE ON!!
Why do you want more rules and moderation? You were probably the one in the back of class when the school day was about to end asking the teacher, "why didn't we have that quiz today?"

Why do you want more rules and moderation? You were probably the one in the back of class when the school day was about to end asking the teacher, "why didn't we have that quiz today?"
Not really, definitely wasn't asking the professor to "hey lets have another final, that sounds like fun", but I certainly didn't want to have to listen to some dumba@@ bitch and complain during the test I had to take and pass or else!

But my guess is you may be the one who got the shit knocked out of him after class for being a shithead and irritating us with stupid comments. THERE IS YOUR CONSEQUENCE FOR NOT FOLLOWING RULES IN CIVILITY!!!

Last edited:
Not really, definitely wasn't asking the professor to "hey lets have another final, that sounds like fun", but I certainly didn't want to have to listen to some dumba@@ bitch and complain during the test I had to take and pass or else!

But my guess is you may be the one who got the shit knocked out of him after class for being a shithead and irritating us with stupid comments. THERE IS YOUR CONSEQUENCE FOR NOT FOLLOWING RULES IN CIVILITY!!!

How is this applicable?

This exactly [thumb2]:okay:

Reactions: GoKnights2003

Mod, please ban.

Reactions: Flem3000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT