ADVERTISEMENT

Does this make me a racist? Cummie I already know your answer.

Bob the Citronaut

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
Aug 29, 2007
People who speak english, read a FB post in english and then only post comments in spanish. I'm like wtf.

This post was edited on 1/29 3:01 PM by Bob the Knight

Reactions: USFSucks
It doesn't make you racist, we already knew that of you. It makes you a confirmed asshole, though.

Reactions: UCFhonors
My in-laws do that during conversations when they don't want me to know what they are saying. I'm good with it, it means I don't have to talk to them as much.

Originally posted by chemmie:
It doesn't make you racist, we already knew that of you. It makes you a confirmed asshole, though.
Isnt it more of reconfirming something we already knew (just based off of his message board posts, do not know what he is like irl)?

Depende del individuo. Hay muchas personas que pueden hablar ingles perfectamente y hasta leerlo, pero se les hace imposible escribirlo. Mi cuñada es asi y es una persona de nivel profesional con estudios de maestria. El sistema educativo en Puerto Rico, por ejemplo, no trata de enseñar el ingles para que sea un segundo idioma, sino para que el curriculo cumpla con los requisitos necesarios. Yo aprendi ingles mayormente porque tengo mucha familia en New York y cada vez que ellos venian de visita me enseñaban un poco mas a nivel conversacional.

Translation? You racist asshole.

Reactions: UCFEE
I have a FB to just keep up with family and stuff. I pretty much only post on there during football season.

Is this what they mean by preserving white culture? Sharing how much you hate people speaking another language? Well then continue.

Is this what they mean by preserving white culture? Sharing how much you hate people speaking another language? Well then continue.

Yeah, because white people only speak American English.* It's more of an issue of assimilating into the American culture thereby showing respect for the country in which you live.

Is that due to it being what you want to see because it's what you believe?
Except for a couple of people recently talking about cornbeef cabbage for St Patty's day, i rarely see other white people talk about their "whiteness".

Except for a couple of people recently talking about cornbeef cabbage for St Patty's day, i rarely see other white people talk about their "whiteness".

WTF does that have to do with white people and/or wanting people to speak American English in America?

WTF does that have to do with white people and/or wanting people to speak American English in America?
Because the op who assumingly is white asked if it was racist. So i brought up that the only thing white people who arent liberals do is complain about minorities and the Jues.

Because the op who assumingly is white asked if it was racist. So i brought up that the only thing white people who arent liberals do is complain about minorities and the Jues.

No they don't. You need to stop watching MSNBC.

At least they are most likely speaking in proper grammar according to that language.

As opposed to the people who speak in 1st grade level "English" such as "U NO BAE B 2 MUCH DOE!"

I don't know what's scarier: thinking these people can't actually articulate better than that, or thinking that they can, and choose to sound like an incompetent moron anyways.

Reactions: jetsaholic
No they don't. You need to stop watching MSNBC.
This is what i mean? Im being accused of watching MSNBC. Im looking at this white conservative leaning board right now. And you are complaining!! Are my eyes deceiving me?

This is what i mean? Im being accused of watching MSNBC. Im looking at this white conservative leaning board right now. And you are complaining!! Are my eyes deceiving me?

Why is it racist if Americans would like other cultures to assimilate into ours?

President Roosevelt on the immigrant: "American and assimilates himself to us he shall be treated on an exact equality with every one else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed or birth-place or origin.
But this is predicated upon the man’s becoming in very fact an American and nothing but an American. If he tries to keep segregated with men of his own origin and separated from the rest of America, then he isn’t doing his part as an American. There can be no divided allegiance here. . . We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people."

Reactions: UCFWayne
Every other nation expect those who move there to assimilat. But when Americans ask our immigrants to assimilate, we are racist?!

Reactions: jetsaholic
Why is it racist if Americans would like other cultures to assimilate into ours?

President Roosevelt on the immigrant: "American and assimilates himself to us he shall be treated on an exact equality with every one else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed or birth-place or origin.
But this is predicated upon the man’s becoming in very fact an American and nothing but an American. If he tries to keep segregated with men of his own origin and separated from the rest of America, then he isn’t doing his part as an American. There can be no divided allegiance here. . . We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people."

When did i say this was racist. I just said when whites arent being liberal they complain too much. Its almost as if its your culture

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT