ADVERTISEMENT

Does this make me a racist? Cummie I already know your answer.

Take it a step further you put anything in front of pride, power, or -American... anything except white.

But straight white guys are the evil intolertant bigots. Seems legit.

Take it a step further you put anything in front of pride, power, or -American... anything except white.

But straight white guys are the evil intolertant bigots. Seems legit.
Im all for the whites being proud and also concerned that they maybe subject to genocide in the next generation or so...but seriously...what has black power or gay pride done to oppress this country? I read books and watch TV shows of white people getting together in their community to collect blacks that were acting uppity or looking at white women the wrong way. It seems this generation of whites just whine and complain and not take action like they used to. #jmo

Shutup, MACH. "Forced" to assimilate? What does that mean? Was a gun held to their heads? You have it all wrong. If you come to the US, you should want to assimilate. No one forced you to come here. You should want to become an American. No one said you have to disavow your ancestry, heritage and origin but if you move here become a proud American first and foremost. Work to become a citizen or GTFO.

If I moved to Ireland because I thought it would be better, you bet your sweet ass I'd become Irish. I may not be of Irish descent but I would become a proud Irishman but that doesn't mean I'd forget where I came from.
Wow, apparently slavery never happened. You learn something new everyday.

Reactions: UCFEE
Im all for the whites being proud and also concerned that they maybe subject to genocide in the next generation or so...but seriously...what has black power or gay pride done to oppress this country? I read books and watch TV shows of white people getting together in their community to collect blacks that were acting uppity or looking at white women the wrong way. It seems this generation of whites just whine and complain and not take action like they used to. #jmo
History's history. Its not those titles oppress as much as they divide. I am pointing out the hypocrisy of it.

vRT5ZLt.jpg

Reactions: fabknight
Are we really having a hard time with this concept?

Black, white (like me), gay, lesbian, atheist, christian, it doesn't fukcing matter.

As long as you live in this country, be an 'Murrrrrrrkn. Is that too much to ask?

#banothercountries

Do you even read this board?

Uhhhh, yes. C'mon, Chris. Anyone and everyone you know (and I know) on this board is good people and would give you the shirt off their backs if you needed it. I don't know a single true racist in the cooler or anywhere else for that matter. People are talking. The problem is simply a matter of perspective. We are all members of the human race.

Reactions: jetsaholic
I don't think you did, Corky.
Unbeknownst to Fab, some who came to this country were forced to assimilate or essentially killed, slaves. Those already here, Native Americans, often suffered the same fate. Once owning and killing of those who didn't assimilate became illegal, those wanting to assimilate weren't always allowed. Turns out some people didn't want them here, hence they stuck to their own and maintained their own cultures. This partly explains why certain ethnic groups dominated certain trades in NY, why black colleges and fraternities exist, and why Miami is predominantly Hispanic. The forming of these groups if you will only slows down assimilation.

Unbeknownst to Fab, some who came to this country were forced to assimilate or essentially killed, slaves. Those already here, Native Americans, often suffered the same fate. Once owning and killing of those who didn't assimilate became illegal, those wanting to assimilate weren't always allowed. Turns out some people didn't want them here, hence they stuck to their own and maintained their own cultures. This partly explains why certain ethnic groups dominated certain trades in NY, why black colleges and fraternities exist, and why Miami is predominantly Hispanic. The forming of these groups if you will only slows down assimilation.

Oh, brother. MACH, you're still stretching and I'm not in the mood to type a response to troll bait.

So being part of a black fraternity, being hispanic or a New Yorker means you can't be an American?

You're reaching, dude. I get it, you're going for shock value, but this country lacks a huge dose of nationalism and pride. That's what fab and I are refering to. Be whatever the fukc you wanna be, black, ghey, fat, stupid, whatever, it doesn't matter. But foremost, be a fukcing American. Nobody is being brought to this country right now against their will, our borders are open. If you're going to live somewhere, is it to much to ask to please abide by the house rules? That is all.

But, sure, keep talking about slavery and the Cherokees and shit. It's funn(y).*

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT