ADVERTISEMENT

Does this make me a racist? Cummie I already know your answer.

When did i say this was racist. I just said when whites arent being liberal they complain too much. Its almost as if its your culture

Your previous posts implied it. If not, then I apologize for my misinterpretation.
Is this what they mean by preserving white culture? Sharing how much you hate people speaking another language? Well then continue.
Because the op who assumingly is white asked if it was racist. So i brought up that the only thing white people who arent liberals do is complain about minorities and the Jues.

Either way, the point stands. Immigrants need to cut the shit and assimilate.

Your previous posts implied it. If not, then I apologize for my misinterpretation.

Either way, the point stands. Immigrants need to cut the shit and assimilate.

How many more generations do you give them before you suggest action be taken?

My sister-in-law is Peruvian. Peruvians are weird people.
Thank god for her people. They single handily saved us from extinction.
south-park-s12e10c01-theyre-everywhere-16x9.jpg

Reactions: jetsaholic
So, am I racist if I hate everybody? What about just the stupid ones? or the women folk with small boobs? I am just trying to find out how elitist I am. There should be some sort of test to allow me to have like a badge or a business card.

Jim Jones
28% Racist

43% Liberal
5% Idiot Give me free stuff Liberal
37% Republican
20% Crazy White Bible Thumper People
12% Bad at Math

Explain to me the appropriate level of assimilation please. And does said level decrease as country thankfully becomes less whitewashed?

TIA

Explain to me the appropriate level of assimilation please. And does said level decrease as country thankfully becomes less whitewashed?

TIA

STFU, Chris. Whitewashed has nothing to fvcking do with it. Why do you hate white people so much?

When you live in the US of fvcking A and can't speak English and never intend to learn fvcking English, then I'd say that is not the proper level of assimilation. When you fly your fvcking flag instead of the flag of the US of fvcking and you live here, I'd say that is not the proper level of assimilation. When espouse the values of your country over those and of the US of fvcking A, I'd say that is not the proper level of assimilation. When this government has to print government documents because you haven't taken the time to learn English and are forcing me as a taxpayer to pay to print everything in your fvcking language, I'd say that is not the proper level of assimilation. When you create areas within a city where English is secondary, where I can't fvcking order a meal at your restaurant because no one can understand a word I said, I'd say that is not the fvcking appropriate level of assimilation. When you force me to recognize your culture at the expense of the American culture and get offended at my response, then that is not the appropriate level of assimilation...I could go on and on and on. Have some fvcking respect for my damned country.

Fvcking you come here to live then put this country and it's fvcking values first. You become an American first and foremeost. The country you left, because it obviously sucked, becomes second. Have all the pride you want but it is secondary to being an American fvcking citizen. Is that so fvcking hard?

Black people are more murican than most white people imo. Your ancestors have almost definitely been here a lot longer than mine. Americanism has nothing to do with skin color.

Black people are more murican than most white people imo. Your ancestors have almost definitely been here a lot longer than mine. Americanism has nothing to do with skin color.

I just assumed you thought you were more American than American and you can scare off 10 black dudes with your Bob the Knight user name itself. :sunglasses:

STFU, Chris. Whitewashed has nothing to fvcking do with it. Why do you hate white people so much?

When you live in the US of fvcking A and can't speak English and never intend to learn fvcking English, then I'd say that is not the proper level of assimilation. When you fly your fvcking flag instead of the flag of the US of fvcking and you live here, I'd say that is not the proper level of assimilation. When espouse the values of your country over those and of the US of fvcking A, I'd say that is not the proper level of assimilation. When this government has to print government documents because you haven't taken the time to learn English and are forcing me as a taxpayer to pay to print everything in your fvcking language, I'd say that is not the proper level of assimilation. When you create areas within a city where English is secondary, where I can't fvcking order a meal at your restaurant because no one can understand a word I said, I'd say that is not the fvcking appropriate level of assimilation. When you force me to recognize your culture at the expense of the American culture and get offended at my response, then that is not the appropriate level of assimilation...I could go on and on and on. Have some fvcking respect for my damned country.

Fvcking you come here to live then put this country and it's fvcking values first. You become an American first and foremeost. The country you left, because it obviously sucked, becomes second. Have all the pride you want but it is secondary to being an American fvcking citizen. Is that so fvcking hard?
Yes, it is. My ancestors were forced to assimilate and you essentially want the same to occur today. That's simply wrong. If you moved to Ireland you'd still consider yourself American.

Lol. No one here is going to change my views. You focus on a couple of my traits/opinions and then stereotype me. None of my opinions have changed since I was 19-20. I first registered as a Democrat in HS and was going to vote for Kerry. Lol, I was such a dumbfuk.

Inb4 Coke says Bush/Kerry are the same person.

I vote 100% on fiscal issues. IDGAF about social shit. Everyone in my family is self made. They're all greedy/cheap bastards and don't give anything to their kids until they're dead and they all live to 100 so there aren't 25 year old brats inheriting money.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Yes, it is. My ancestors were forced to assimilate and you essentially want the same to occur today. That's simply wrong. If you moved to Ireland you'd still consider yourself American.

Shutup, MACH. "Forced" to assimilate? What does that mean? Was a gun held to their heads? You have it all wrong. If you come to the US, you should want to assimilate. No one forced you to come here. You should want to become an American. No one said you have to disavow your ancestry, heritage and origin but if you move here become a proud American first and foremost. Work to become a citizen or GTFO.

If I moved to Ireland because I thought it would be better, you bet your sweet ass I'd become Irish. I may not be of Irish descent but I would become a proud Irishman but that doesn't mean I'd forget where I came from.

Fab w extreme racism. America is the problem man wake up*

Bush & Kerry are the same person.

Democrat vs Republican is less real than Drake vs Meek Mill. Makes the WWE look real. Especially when the Republicans bury an actual different candidate like Rand.

xzUFjFx.jpg

Reactions: fabknight
Bush & Kerry are the same person.

Democrat vs Republican is less real than Drake vs Meek Mill. Makes the WWE look real. Especially when the Republicans bury an actual different candidate like Rand.

I've been following politics for a pretty long time and the older I get, the more I agree with you. The only difference between the two parties is how much they want to allocate to defense spending...other than that, they're all clones. Our republic is doomed, it really is.

Not doomed just been the same for decades. It's Hollywood & sports for some people, but a complete waste of time if you actually like to see something other than the show & status quo. Something good happens by coincidence > take credit, something bad happens -> assign blame. #PayMe

Shutup, MACH. "Forced" to assimilate? What does that mean? Was a gun held to their heads? You have it all wrong. If you come to the US, you should want to assimilate. No one forced you to come here. You should want to become an American. No one said you have to disavow your ancestry, heritage and origin but if you move here become a proud American first and foremost. Work to become a citizen or GTFO.

If I moved to Ireland because I thought it would be better, you bet your sweet ass I'd become Irish. I may not be of Irish descent but I would become a proud Irishman but that doesn't mean I'd forget where I came from.
This is pretty much exactly how I feel and why I mostly refuse to associate myself with other Puerto Ricans. That and I'm fukcing caucasian, of course... on the inside...

It's sad to see people shitting on assimilation under the guise of "openness".

For the longest time the mantra of this country was simple: it's open to everyone and anyone, so long as you come here to work, make a life for yourself, and accept to adopt the norms, customs, and culture of the country. People were expected to come here to be an American, not to simply set up shop and start foreign territories of the country they were coming from.

And it worked. We developed one of the greatest melting pots in the world, one of the few that has actually worked, and it ONLY worked because there was an expectation that everyone assimilate.

Why anyone would blindly fight against that is moronic. The Europeans already tried to allow in mass amounts of migrants without requiring them to assimilate, for fear of being labeled "racists", and now Europe has strains in almost every country becausue of it. People came in but instead of becoming French or British, they're simply living there to take the benefitis and jobs and not adopt any of the local culture or norms.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT