ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Drumpf sucks thread but come in and watch Sir Gal and Coke kneel before the dumbass

He's never going to get any of this trade stuff through. Congress has to approve it. It's all rhetoric.

You don't know that he's not going to succeed at getting the things he wants to get done actually done. If you agree with what a candidates positions are then you vote for them and hope that he can get the leadership in the house and senate to go along with it. Sometimes you have to give up some things to get your stuff passed, it's politics.

Our current potus did not engage in politics to move the country forward as bush, clinton, reagan and many other presidents did. Instead, of selling his ideas as good ideas that would bring Americans together and move this country in a positive direction he decided to divide us, by race, rich and poor, by religion, by sex, by sexial orientation, etc., to move us to become the country that HE thought it should be. Ignoring the constitution, our laws, the American people, other politicians, all to move us in HIS direction.

I agree that we need to stop the mass influx of illegal immigration, I agree that we need make our country safe from islamic terrorism, i agree that we need to support our cops, I agree that we need to bring America together and make this country the leader that it once was in the world. Whether he can get this stuff passed or not is his job once he gets in but we know that hillary is not getting anything positive done so why would you not support Trump?

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
MACHater still doesnt get that anything he says about Trump can be said about Hillary or vise versa.
This is what blows my mind about people who say they'll never vote for Trump bc of how much he scares them. Ok cool, I won't argue that point, but if Hillary doesn't scare you just as damn much then there's something really wrong with you.

This is what blows my mind about people who say they'll never vote for Trump bc of how much he scares them. Ok cool, I won't argue that point, but if Hillary doesn't scare you just as damn much then there's something really wrong with you.

Most people with a brain do say this.

This is clearly why voting Gary Johnson is the solution. Get him to 15% nationally and it will deny any of these assholes the 50% threshold, or a mandate.

...to move us to become the country that HE thought it should be. Ignoring the constitution, our laws, the American people, other politicians, all to move us in HIS direction.

Every president since 1960 ( except Ford. I dont know enough about his presidency to judge it by your criteria ) is guilty of of all of those.

This is clearly why voting Gary Johnson is the solution. Get him to 15% nationally and it will deny any of these assholes the 50% threshold, or a mandate.
Mandates are fictional. The only thing that counts is if you get the Oval Office, Senate with 60 votes, and a majority in the house. As soon as people got a whiff of Obamacare, they voted out his majority in the house and the filibuster proof senate, but Nancy Pelosi deemed and passed before the newly elected officials could stop anything which was also a possible violation of congressional procedure.

Every president since 1960 ( except Ford. I dont know enough about his presidency to judge it by your criteria ) is guilty of of all of those.

Carter may be the only other one and he was the worst president in my lifetime before obama.

Reagan worked with the left.
Clinton worked with the right.
GW Bush worked with the left.

Mark Cuban & a big time cuckservative both praised Don Jrs speech:

U remaining holdouts will come to the burnt side when the orange raccoon devours the wicked witch in the debates

Mark Cuban & a big time cuckservative both praised Don Jrs speech:

U remaining holdouts will come to the burnt side when the orange raccoon devours the wicked witch in the debates

The problem for Trump is that his kids are far more articulate, well spoken, and have better ideas than he does.

The douchey looking one with slicked back hair routinely outlines policy better on news shows than Trump ever has.

The problem for Trump is that his kids are far more articulate, well spoken, and have better ideas than he does.

The douchey looking one with slicked back hair routinely outlines policy better on news shows than Trump ever has.
Since we are apparently running a kind of elected pseudo monarchy here, if you want Trump's son to be ruler president one day, you should elect Sr this year.

Reactions: UCFRogerz
Here's a fun story:

The left wing hacks from the Daily Show, which is now in a ratings plummet, were trying to ambush interview gay conservatives leaving a party for themselves, but a party goer stopped to interview THEM to assure they weren't going to edit the footage to make them look stupid (which they would), and they got pissy and even pushed the guy.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/07/20/the-daily-show-gays-for-trump-breitbart-news/
I love how Twitter stands for free speech! Oh wait, they just banned someone for life because they dont like his view? Yea....

He reminds me of Danny White.

So Ted Cruz really captured the room last night.

Too bad he's an overly narcissistic and selfish asshole. Obviously way too much of an asshole to be able to successfully work with people and to be POTUS because my views align with his pretty well from a political standpoint.

Cruz fucTed himself last night.

I've made it clear I don't like Trump but Ted did what he thought would serve him the best, he signed a pact, and he acted like a total loser. This is why people despise Cruz in his own party. The man is a Grade-A asshole.

What makes it funny is that what Ted did may have had the opposite effect at the RNC: the party has not united around Trump and just might now due to Cruz's selfish actions.

I've made it clear I don't like Trump but Ted did what he thought would serve him the best, he signed a pact, and he acted like a total loser. This is why people despise Cruz in his own party. The man is a Grade-A asshole.

What makes it funny is that what Ted did may have had the opposite effect at the RNC: the party has not united around Trump and just might now due to Cruz's selfish actions.

I agree with everything you said. From what I understand, Trump had agreed to let Ted give an 8 minute, unvetted speech but it ultimately turned into a 20 minute speech, mostly extemporaneous. Drumpf is a genius and it was all part of his master plan...puppet master.

I agree with everything you said. From what I understand, Trump had agreed to let Ted give an 8 minute, unvetted speech but it ultimately turned into a 20 minute speech, mostly extemporaneous. Drumpf is a genius and it was all part of his master plan...puppet master.

I've heard differently. From what I gathered, the Trump people had the entire transcript of Cruz's speech.

You know what, I like what Ted did ( I had to read a quick recap after seeing this discussion ). We need more of that, and less of the "fall in with the party" BS.

For me, this is more about not letting the super corrupt Hillary get into office, besides, ol' Lying Ted agreed to support the nominee as part of running on the GOP ticket.

For me, this is more about not letting the super corrupt Hillary get into office, besides, ol' Lying Ted agreed to support the nominee as part of running on the GOP ticket.

I loathe HilRod, but I don't like a single thing about Trump as POTUS. At least HilRod gives me four more years of entertainment by William Jefferson as the First Gentleman.

This is the problem with you people reading 2nd hand crap instead about the event vs watching the event. Cruz is an awful POS. Pence did a wonderful job, initially hated the pick & still don't love it since I think they shoulda went with an obvious token Hispanic or black guy/gal because some voters really are that stupid.

How no one blasts the cucks like Kasich & Bush who all agreed to support the nominee just like Trump is beyond me. Losers all them (Cucz, Cucsich, & ¡yeb!)

http://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-07-21/trump-s-never-managed-to-be-a-manager

The Trump Organization doesn't appear to have grown much since I last checked in several years ago. It has contractors and others on its payroll, of course (and used to add its Atlantic City employees to its ranks when trying to top lists of New York's biggest private employers), but as Politico's Michael Kruse recently noted, "key staffers" at the Trump Organization "number around only a dozen."

The Trump Organization juggles a handful of tidy golf courses. It processes paperwork associated with its management, development and ownership of a clutch of valuable skyscrapers and retail spaces. But first and foremost, it's a licensing machine that serves as the promotional springboard for someone who's been more entertainer than executive.

What the Trump Organization isn't is a complex bureaucracy with a huge budget, public accountability and legions of employees with a global footprint and a multi-faceted mission. In other words, it's nothing like the federal government -- and nothing during Trump's tenure there or elsewhere has prepared him to take the managerial reins in Washington.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT