ADVERTISEMENT

Don't see any thread about Trump's lawyer having his home and office raided

Cohen to plead the 5th. Nothing to see here, commence yawning.

“Never before in our nation’s history has the attorney for the sitting President invoked the 5th Amend in connection with issues surrounding the President. It is esp. stunning seeing as MC served as the ‘fixer’ for Mr. Trump for over 10 yrs.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...e8-827e-190efaf1f1ee_story.html?noredirect=on
That’s smart of him. Can’t get accused of lying to the FBI if you don’t answer. Again, Mueller’s grasping at process crimes because he doesn’t actually have anything.

Just wondering, where did you stand on Lois Lerner taking the fifth?

Reactions: UCFKnight85
That’s smart of him. Can’t get accused of lying to the FBI if you don’t answer. Again, Mueller’s grasping at process crimes because he doesn’t actually have anything.

What does Mueller have to do with anything of this?! He evidently found something good enough to get a judge to allow a no knock raid on the president's personal lawyer, and you are accusing him of grasping?

You really are not very good at pretending to be impartial.

What does Mueller have to do with anything of this?! He evidently found something good enough to get a judge to allow a no knock raid on the president's personal lawyer, and you are accusing him of grasping?

You really are not very good at pretending to be impartial.
If you don’t think this is leverage to pry something to use against Trump, you’re crazy. Mueller couldn’t prosecute so he referred. But make no mistake, Trump is the target.

It is a crazy time that just being associated with Trump means you are going to be investigated and have to navigate treacherous federal law enforcement waters.

If you don’t think this is leverage to pry something to use against Trump, you’re crazy. Mueller couldn’t prosecute so he referred. But make no mistake, Trump is the target.

It is a crazy time that just being associated with Trump means you are going to be investigated and have to navigate treacherous federal law enforcement waters.

Does it help Mueller to have Cohen turn on Trump? Absolutely. But I'm not going to blame Mueller for finding something so dirty on Cohen to grant a no-knock warrant.

Does it help Mueller to have Cohen turn on Trump? Absolutely. But I'm not going to blame Mueller for finding something so dirty on Cohen to grant a no-knock warrant.
I’m not sure it had to be so crazy for the feds to do a no-knock. The warrant was also somewhat limited in scope yet they seized everything. There’s a lot about the handling of this particular federal investigation that has been unusual already. I’m not sure you can chalk it all up to this being a super-egregious offense either. Regardless, it’ll be interesting to see what comes from all of this.

original_49195323.

Trump just had a completely unhinged nearly unintelligible interview on Fox & Friends. At one point saying "Comey leaked classified information, leaked classified memo's, those memo's were about me and they were phony memo's"

Are they fake or are they classified Mr. President?

Very. Stable. Genius.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
When Fox and Friends has to babysit the President while he’s going on a Drunk Uncle rant live on the air

Last edited:
When Fox and Friends has to babysit the President while he’s going on a Drunk Uncle rant live on the air

I don't watch them at all! I watched last night. I tell ya what, I watched, uhh, Leakin' Lyin' Comey last night, uh, and I did, I did, I hated to do it, you know, one of the reasons people say "you're still lookin' good, Mr. President, you're still how do you do it," well one of the things I've been able to do, which is something I never thought I had the ability, I would always watch when I was, now, frankly, I don't have time for two reasons, there's too much, and I don't have time, but I would watch whether it's good or bad I'd always watch, I have an ability, I don't watch NBC anymore, they're, they're as bad as CNN, I don't, and, and by the way I made them a fortune with The Apprentice, think of that one, I made 'em an an and I did [unintelligible], no but I made them a fortune. You would think that these guys would treat me great, I made 'em a fortune, so they treat me horribly, if but and they treat me falsely. But, just one thing, I don't watch things that I can put it out of my mind, and I never, ever thought that that would be possible. And you know what that does, it keeps you on the ball. It keeps you, it, you keep your sanity, and it works very well. But last night I did watch, I did watch a liar leaker, and he, his performance, by the way, was horrible, and I will say this: Anderson Cooper was surprisingly tough, and he did a good job.

-The 45th President of the United States

He literally can't not lie. His first two sentences are complete contradictions.

And some people are still trying to defend him. Blows my mind.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
There is only 1 story. This was act I.
Super duper team. Amazingly somehow I forgot that this was a story so thank God you bumped a thread from a year ago to remind me. Kind of weird that we haven't had 5 dozen other threads about this exact same subject over the last few months.

Super duper team. Amazingly somehow I forgot that this was a story so thank God you bumped a thread from a year ago to remind me. Kind of weird that we haven't had 5 dozen other threads about this exact same subject over the last few months.
I bumped this so all the yawn crew could reflect on how wrong they were. It's important to recognize your weaknesses so you can improve.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
That’s smart of him. Can’t get accused of lying to the FBI if you don’t answer.
Luckily for Hillary, her lawyers saved her on that one, and refused to talk to them unless under certain conditions. They also negotiated various protections.

Most people haven't read Comey on that. I still defend Comey against both Hillary and Trump supporters. If he wouldn't have leaked information, he would have been squeaky clean and untouchable.

That's why the recommendation came down to fire him. Trump should have removed himself from the equation that entirely, but he didn't.

Again, Mueller’s grasping at process crimes because he doesn’t actually have anything.
I'm still waiting to see anything of actual, Russian collusion.

That said, the new report on Trump 'obstruction' is rather damning of him. As always, they don't get people on anything but obstruction.

Did they prove Clinton did anything illegal? No, just lying to a Jury.
Libby? No, just lying to a Jury. (in fact, Armitage admitted to leaking Plame's name, and got nothing**)
Trump? Looking more and more like Obstruction.

**NOTE: Most Americans never heard of Armitage, and think Libby was found guilty of leaking Plame's name. I see the same of Trump in the end, no proof of any collusion, just obstruction.

In-f'ing-deed!

I want all government officials held accountable, just not one party or the other.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT