ADVERTISEMENT

Don't see any thread about Trump's lawyer having his home and office raided

He seems to be "stumbling upon" a lot of things that have absolutely nothing to do with his stated mandate.

And as a reminder, the "Russia collusion" piece of this has yielded exactly nothing of substance.
I remember that Ken Starr's investigation followed a similar path: whitewater investigation--> death of Vince Foster-->firing of white house personnel--> Paula Jones lawsuit --> Lewinsky BJ

I’m sure trump is like Clinton and others before him . The jaw breaking stops short of him .
He’s already unlike her because the DoJ gave Clinton’s associates full immunity on any of their potential crimes.

Reactions: UCFWayne
He’s already unlike her because the DoJ gave Clinton’s associates full immunity on any of their potential crimes.

Instead of paying people off, Hillary and Bill simply slandered the women that Bill raped.

Much more dignified. No crimes committed!

Cohen is not Trump lawyer. Saw it Today. He just did some deals for Don

Ah there it is yet again.

bqwe99bo4jr01.jpg
Because he's pointing it out for precedent. Hillary's lawyers gained a lot of special considerations c/o the DoJ. Even now, as Comey has his spat with Trump, he has repeatedly stated how much the DoJ shackled the FBI because of those negotiations Hillary's lawyers had.

If you even mutter "Fox news" and "journalistic integrity" in the same sentence after this day you should be branded a lying lunatic for the rest of your life.

This is beyond pathetic.

Although I am excited to tune in to Fox News and watch "Pandas Aggressive Sex Lives: Part 2" all day today.

If you even mutter "Fox news" and "journalistic integrity" in the same sentence after this day you should be branded a lying lunatic for the rest of your life.

This is beyond pathetic.

Has Sean Hannity EVER pretended to be anything other than a partisan Trump fan who runs an opinion show?

I’m serious.

Has Sean Hannity EVER pretended to be anything other than a partisan Trump fan who runs an opinion show?

I’m serious.
I thought he was "Fair and Balanced?" Now you're telling us he is a partisan hack?

It's unprecedented. Sean Hannity must be the first TV personality to have a lawyer. So much corruption. Why does he need a lawyer?

Sean Hannity has a lawyer. OMFG FAUX RAGE!!!

It's unprecedented. Sean Hannity must be the first TV personality to have a lawyer. So much corruption. Why does he need a lawyer?

IMPEACH SEAN HANNITY !!!!!

Its hilarious how you two act the exact same way anytime bombshells get dropped on your belief system. I have literally posted a step by step guide on how to react, and you follow it to a T every single time.

Pathetic.

Its hilarious how you two act the exact same way anytime bombshells get dropped on your belief system. I have literally posted a step by step guide on how to react, and you follow it to a T every single time.

Pathetic.

I don’t give a shit about Sean Hannity. You apparently do, since you think this is a “bombshell”.

LOL

Pathetic.

I'm agreeing with you guys. It is an absolute travesty that Sean Hannity has a lawyer. It's a constitutional crisis.

I don’t give a shit about Sean Hannity. You apparently do, since you think this is a “bombshell”.

LOL

I'm agreeing with you guys. It is an absolute travesty that Sean Hannity has a lawyer. It's a constitutional crisis.

Time to get out the Crayolas again!

-Hannity is an employee of Fox News
-Fox News is a "News company" [citation needed]
-Hannity has been a hugely outspoken critic of the Cohen investigation (muh attorney client privilege)
-Hannity has employed Cohen as a personal lawyer...

This is whats known as a "massive fuking ethics violation" Hannity will be fired within 24 hours, Fox "News" will have what little journalistic integrity it has clung to stripped away.

And that doesn't even begin to cover the possibility since he shares a lawyer with trump that the hush money paid to daniels was political in nature. Not to mention basically making Fox News a state run media agency.

But you guys will yawn this away and it will go on to live on farm upstate along with all the other scandals from the last year and half.

Sean Hannity has a lawyer who has only 2 other clients. Both clients used him to cover-up salacious sex scandals. Sean Hannity doesn't hast have "A LAWYER" he's got an official sex scandal fixer.

I'm surprised you two haven't dislocated your jaw from all the yawning you've had to do in the past 18 months.

LOL!

Ninja only calms down when people faux rage over the same things he does. Jesus man.

Time to get out the Crayolas again!

-Hannity is an employee of Fox News
-Fox News is a "News company" [citation needed]
-Hannity has been a hugely outspoken critic of the Cohen investigation (muh attorney client privilege)
-Hannity has employed Cohen as a personal lawyer...

This is whats known as a "massive fuking ethics violation" Hannity will be fired within 24 hours, Fox "News" will have what little journalistic integrity it has clung to stripped away.

And that doesn't even begin to cover the possibility since he shares a lawyer with trump that the hush money paid to daniels was political in nature. Not to mention basically making Fox News a state run media agency.

But you guys will yawn this away and it will go on to live on farm upstate along with all the other scandals from the last year and half.

It's crazy. Trump is attempting to take over the media. This is why TV personalities shouldn't be allowed to have lawyers. We're going to be like China and Russia soon. What's next, allowing TV personalities to have accountants?!?!?! Constitutional crisis!

It's crazy. Trump is attempting to take over the media. This is why TV personalities shouldn't be allowed to have lawyers. We're going to be like China and Russia soon. What's next, allowing TV personalities to have accountants?!?!?! Constitutional crisis!
giphy-downsized-large.gif

LOL!

Ninja only calms down when people faux rage over the same things he does. Jesus man.

More deflection, it's pretty much all you do on here.

I've said it before, but it bears repeating, Trump could literally murder someone on live TV and fox news bob would be on here yawning so hard his jaw falls off.

You two are nothing more than pathetic partisan hacks.

cnn had so many connections to obama it was basically a state run media agency as well.

More deflection, it's pretty much all you do on here.

I've said it before, but it bears repeating, Trump could literally murder someone on live TV and fox news bob would be on here yawning so hard his jaw falls off.

You two are nothing more than pathetic partisan hacks.

We need more regulation. Every lawyer should only be allowed to have one client. That way we can avoid these constitutional crises in the future. Impeach Trump! Fire Hannity!

We need more regulation. Every lawyer should only be allowed to have one client. That way we can avoid these constitutional crises in the future. Impeach Trump! Fire Hannity!

So you have nothing, got it.

You literally follow the exact same script during these weekly scandals. Your shtick is tired, old, and laughably pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT