ADVERTISEMENT

Dungeon

cnsaguy

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2002
Just joined again after a few years hiatus. There are some class A, shit tier posters in there. I wonder if any of our fans actually understand football. And some Eric guy is the worst of worst, btw.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
there are idiots every where. i try to over look them and just focus on a couple users that provide quality information. same with the wc.

Reactions: UCFBS
Just joined again after a few years hiatus. There are some class A, shit tier posters in there. I wonder if any of our fans actually understand football. And some Eric guy is the worst of worst, btw.
He’s new and sucks hard . I couldn’t help but insult him when he decided to post a long winded BS style opinion piece unnecessarily In the thread about darrin hinshaw

UCF fans on twitter might be even worse

Eric is the new BS, only BS has some degree of levity and can laugh at himself when we reference his novels.

Reactions: UCFBS
My fave today was someone asking how to get tickets to a game. Life must be really hard for him.

We should have space craft conducting our fly overs before games

I said this last year after the Space game, and I think this is a GREAT idea:

But instead of having a traditional 'flyover' during the national anthem, have a rocket launch! It seems like SpaceX is doing one once a week. Imagine the photo and exposure opportunities to have a Nationally televised game live with a Space launch...

Reactions: UCFWayne
Eric is the new BS, only BS has some degree of levity and can laugh at himself when we reference his novels.
Says the guy who has had emotional meltdowns in every in-game thread for the last 6 years, and then lied to everyone saying you were actually attending the games. LOL.

Reactions: bluechip12
Says the guy who has had emotional meltdowns in every in-game thread for the last 6 years, and then lied to everyone saying you were actually attending the games. LOL.

Says the guy who had his dick smacked last week by Brandon for being an idiot LOL

Call any Hispanics a Spic today?

Says the guy who had his dick smacked last week by Brandon for being an idiot LOL

Call any Hispanics a Spic today?
Dick smacked? Because he deleted my post after you cried about it? LOL.
Remember last season when you tried telling everyone you were the single person who had perfect cell coverage in our stadium so you could post 50 times per game, when you were really sitting at home? Remember how many times you've complained about attendance when you don't bother to show up?
I do.

Is @UCFKnight85 coming to the game this week, or is he abandoning everyone again? He loves abandoning people while he runs off on another salesman trip to sell weapons to third-world despots. If only he could get a real job with his MBA and not a sales job where he has to abandon us all.

Dick smacked? Because he deleted my post after you cried about it? LOL.
Remember last season when you tried telling everyone you were the single person who had perfect cell coverage in our stadium so you could post 50 times per game, when you were really sitting at home? Remember how many times you've complained about attendance when you don't bother to show up?
I do.

Honest question dude- why are you so obsessed with me? You’re like flies on shit when I post. You’re borderline concerning at this point.

Like, you feel the need to involve my wife and son to attack me on a message board. You understand that’s not normal behavior right? You understand that most people would suggest you stop posting and find some balance if that’s what you’re resorting to?

I’m past even trying to call you an idiot since I’m concerned about your mental well being

You’re involving me why? I never even address this douche unless he preemptively attacks me which is frequently.
You actually believe the stuff you write. That is what is so amazing. You are the most delusional person on earth.

You actually believe the stuff you write. That is what is so amazing. You are the most delusional person on earth.

Do you believe what you write when you involve my family in your attacks on me?

You’re a piece of shit beyond comprehension

85 is lecturing others on normal behavior and life balance? Alright, the ridiculousness of this world proves Musk must be correct. Simulation indeed.

85 is lecturing others on normal behavior and life balance? Alright, the ridiculousness of this world proves Musk must be correct. Simulation indeed.

The fact that you continue to wade into their conservations with posts like these literally blows my mind.

The most deranged, psycho person on the entire Rivals.com message boards is trying to run smack about behavior and balance?

The guy who is so emotionally unstable that they tracked down board members to assault them?

:flush:

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT