ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN 150 about college football only sport unfair to name a champ

I don't have ESPN let us know how it goes.
Synopsis was how it has never been fair how college football names a champ since the beginning, talks about the bowls and money within them( conference affiliates). I’m missing a lot of details, too lazy to type it all out. But starts with ucf in the peach bowl and ends with them talking about us and how it’s still unfair for “group” conferences to have a real shot.

Mostly opposite. The system now and even in the past never gave a ‘group’ Team a chance. The whole show pretty much sums up what ucf fans have been saying for the last 3 years.
hope they play it again today, missed it

Every college athlete at every collegiate level has an opportunity to win a national championship when their season starts except, G5 football players.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Yesterday I read an article about the "P5" breaking away from the NCAA. I think the main point is that any organization can govern CFB and the NCAA has been so far behind the times on every issue over the past few decades that they've lost all favor with the schools and conferences.

They also mentioned UCF and the AACs "P6" campaign and said that a lot of schools would break away. I think it said up to 100 teams might break away.

Yesterday I read an article about the "P5" breaking away from the NCAA. I think the main point is that any organization can govern CFB and the NCAA has been so far behind the times on every issue over the past few decades that they've lost all favor with the schools and conferences.

They also mentioned UCF and the AACs "P6" campaign and said that a lot of schools would break away. I think it said up to 100 teams might break away.

Fine with me as long as there is access to a championship.

They need to Give the G5 a playoff spot in the 8 team playoff, and the AAC an access bowl if it doesn't get in playoff, or G4 an access bowl if AAC gets the playoff bid. For P5 the # of access bowl games doesn't change, and they get 3 more play off spots. for the G4 they get an Access or Playoff spot every year, as does the AAC. in most years the AAC gets playoff spot while G4 get an access bid. but that can change when G4 gets playoff spot.

Reactions: Knight Strength
They need to Give the G5 a playoff spot in the 8 team playoff, and the AAC an access bowl if it doesn't get in playoff, or G4 an access bowl if AAC gets the playoff bid. For P5 the # of access bowl games doesn't change, and they get 3 more play off spots. for the G4 they get an Access or Playoff spot every year, as does the AAC. in most years the AAC gets playoff spot while G4 get an access bid. but that can change when G4 gets playoff spot.
This would be a big step in the right direction

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT