ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Apologizes for Jemele Hill, Clay Travis Responds

You, and 85, are racist because you believe your statistics are simply because they are black. You think it is a black thing, and it only effects blacks in this way. You don't even recognize 400 years of oppression, exploitation, an exodus of blue collar jobs they were forced to take, segregation of schools and neighborhoods resulting in poorer educational offerings, drug wars, etc. etc. etc. etc.

Your statistics are correct. Your perceived reasons for those statistics is what is completely dorked.
You clearly didnt read my post. If you had, you would see what I pointed out that I believe the break down of the family is the true cause of the problems, and if that same level of family break down were to happen to whites/hispanics/asians, we would literally see the same exact results.

I dont know if youve ever read a history book in your life. If you had, you would realize that literally every single group of people has pretty much been enslaved or oppressed at some point. In case you didnt notice, that didnt hold back Obama from becoming president.

I question why you think the loss of those jobs magically only effected black people and not everyone.

you know what a good solution to school segregation is? the ability to chose your school.

the war on drugs? thats a personal choice and a bad one at that. ninja posted a quality example of how the sentencing for crack/cocaine hurt blacks more and i agree its bad. however it was put in place by democrats, so that cant possibly be racist.

Reactions: fabknight
Just so you know, not everyone thinks statements that Wayne made are racist. If a black guy makes those statements about blacks would he be considered racist?...try reading Burgess Owens' book:

Spoiler: He agrees with Wayne's statements about the breakdown of the black family (or any family for that matter) as being one of the roots of the problem.

And don't give me any crap about this being an anecdotal example...just read the book.
Why do you all, always find a black person who agrees with you and act as if you all must be correct as a result? It could be he's wrong along with you all. If the data is truly valid the color of the source doesn't matter.

Why do you all, always find a black person who agrees with you and act as if you all must be correct as a result? It could be he's wrong along with you all. If the data is truly valid the color of the source doesn't matter.

Why do you always try to discredit black people who dare to disagree with you?

It could be that he's wrong but conversely, it could be that he is correct. I agree with your statement, if the data is truly valid the color of the source doesn't matter. I only posted to make a point because you and Chemmie were calling Wayne a racist because he was presenting data.

It could be that he's wrong but conversely, it could be that he is correct. I agree with your statement, if the data is truly valid the color of the source doesn't matter. I only posted to make a point because you and Chemmie were calling Wayne a racist because he was presenting data.
No. I called Wayne a racist because he is clearly has racist tendencies.
He is an idiot who thinks because Obama became President, "we all good" with the black folk.

No. I called Wayne a racist because he is clearly has racist tendencies.
He is an idiot who thinks because Obama became President, "we all good" with the black folk.

What do I owe to a black person? You imply "we're" not good with "them".

He didn't even attempt to address the book or anything it said. He went straight to claiming that the guy didn't matter since he's a black guy with differing viewpoints.

Reactions: UCFWayne

He didn't even attempt to address the book or anything it said. He went straight to claiming that the guy didn't matter since he's a black guy with differing viewpoints.
I made no comment about the guy or his book. He could be correct. I just know if a Republican agrees with me I don't run to post it. If several of them do, I will.

What do I owe to a black person? You imply "we're" not good with "them".
Well, you could start by demanding our police stop killing them at alarming rates.

Or, possibly, by showing just a touch of empathy in your daily life for people who are different than you and often treated differently than you.

Reactions: MACHater02
Well, you could start by demanding our police stop killing them at alarming rates.

Or, possibly, by showing just a touch of empathy in your daily life for people who are different than you and often treated differently than you.
except they are not killing blacks at an alarming number. the videos i posted prove that is not true and the videos pull data from the fbi data. this is why we cant have an honest conversation, you completely refuse to accept actual facts.

on the second part, i agree with you. i try to treat others as i would like to be treated.

except they are not killing blacks at an alarming number. the videos i posted prove that is not true and the videos pull data from the fbi data. this is why we cant have an honest conversation, you completely refuse to accept actual facts.

on the second part, i agree with you. i try to treat others as i would like to be treated.
Prager University (often stylized as PragerU) is a 501(c)3 non-profit conservative digital media organization.

PragerU was founded in 2011 by radio talk show host Dennis Prager and radio producer and screenwriter Allen Estrin and is not an academic institution and does not offer certifications or diplomas.

Prager created Prager University with Estrin as his business partner[1] in order to present his conservative views and to offset what he regards as the undermining of college education by the left.

Inforwars videos are more entertaining, should have gone with those.

Prager University (often stylized as PragerU) is a 501(c)3 non-profit conservative digital media organization.

PragerU was founded in 2011 by radio talk show host Dennis Prager and radio producer and screenwriter Allen Estrin and is not an academic institution and does not offer certifications or diplomas.

Prager created Prager University with Estrin as his business partner[1] in order to present his conservative views and to offset what he regards as the undermining of college education by the left.

yes they have a conservative bias. they also provide alot of facts to back up their points, something you never do.

I've never supported police unlawfully killing anyone.

I've always treated everyone the same until they give me reason to no longer do that, no matter who they are or what they look like.

Looks like "we all good".

yes they have a conservative bias. they also provide alot of facts to back up their points, something you never do.
I always provide facts, the right just doesn't like the truth.

not a smart idea to go after Jerry Jones

giphy.gif

think its hilarious they decided to suspend her for that tweet but not the one calling the potus a racist. F* espn

Reactions: UCFBS
Goodell is such a little bitch. He came out dissing Trump and now he's gone 180. I never understood why the NFL was so afraid of it's employees and put them before their customers in political issues.

Goodell is such a little bitch. He came out dissing Trump and now he's gone 180. I never understood why the NFL was so afraid of it's employees and put them before their customers in political issues.
This is because many actions in the US media spotlight are defined by political correctness, not critical, logical discussion.

And this is why when one group calls for one type of social justice, but ignores another, they look like hypocrites.

We've had this base issue, pre-US media sensationalism, in the late '60s riots destroyed a lot of minority employing businesses, and inhibited downtown investments. In fact, one might way it was those events that actually launched the new market for sensationalist oriented US media of the '70s+.

We saw it again in the mid '90s riots which destroyed a lot of, now, minority owned businesses, and further inhibited downtown investments. This could have only happened thanx to the new, 24 hour news media of the '90s+.

But now it's taken an even weirder turn in the 21st century ... as it now drives advertising revenue, which is heading into a downward trend, and competing against the growing, on-line world, controlled by mainly 5 entities.

So we're looking at an US media that redefines the 'minority' as it sees fit, and purposely wants hypocrisy to take over, as it only increases ratings.

The NFL lost me years ago with their "Breast Cancer" BS. They don't give a dime. It's a pure PR stunt.

Reactions: Knight_Light
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT