ADVERTISEMENT

Everyone wants us to lose!!

We are now either Liked or Hated which is way better than people being indifferent about us. We get ratings from the hate because people tune in just to see us lose. Keep the hate coming it only helps us!

Reactions: UCFBS
College football is the only sport that doesn’t embrace underdogs.
Some do, but I agree ... there is a common 'arrogance' in football about not giving people a chance that does not exist in basketball. Basketball embraces the underdog, and loves seeing them take down a big boy.

Reactions: Knight Strength
It was the College Football Sunday show. The only name I caught out of the two hosts was Barrett Sallee. Didn't catch the other irrelevant broadcaster's name.
One particular segment was how long it would take us to win in the P5. That segment ran a couple of times.

Not really news here. Message board chatter like crazy from throughout the country. We are definitely the most hated team in college football
not true...plenty of us out there pulling for you... I'm Bad News Bears II on this one...'"let them play!, Let them play!, Let them play!"

the ones that are against you are the ones that don't want you to do anything to embarrass [get into their CFB Playoff] with each game UFC WINS it becomes more embarrassing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT