ADVERTISEMENT

F*** Scott Frost

Mazuru

Four-Star Recruit
Gold Member
Jul 12, 2018
i might/might not get a bunch of blowback for saying this, but I remember how shitty it felt walking out of this stadium last year and finding out he already decided to leave our program. The biggest win in our program’s history, not even five minutes to enjoy it. So stoked that the entire staff is intact and coming back next year to keep elevating us. Go Knights, go Hype!

A much better feeling...

That and Kelly Slater sat close to our seats tonight! Could be in a suite but The King chose to be with the fans! What a great night!

i might/might not get a bunch of blowback for saying this, but I remember how shitty it felt walking out of this stadium last year and finding out he already decided to leave our program. The biggest win in our program’s history, not even five minutes to enjoy it. So stoked that the entire staff is intact and coming back next year to keep elevating us. Go Knights, go Hype!

A much better feeling...

That and Kelly Slater sat close to our seats tonight! Could be in a suite but The King chose to be with the fans! What a great night!
No blowback at all.

I was one of those idiots cheering for him to come back while standing at the fence in the stands overlooking the field at the CCG ceremony last year

This year, I enjoyed the whole ceremony and left with a much better feeling inside.

This wouldn't have been possible without his recruiting. Heup has to deliver in that area. But a lot of people on this board were bashing Heup for "getting KZ hurt by calling the play". Well he just won the AAC championship game with the backup QB. The man knows how to call offense and develop QB's. Unfortunately I was unable to watch the game, had to work, but had gametracker up on ESPN. From what I could tell Mack played a pretty good ball game. He is only going to get better. With a month to prepare for the bowl game, and limited film on him, he could have one heck of a New Year's Day.

A much better feeling...

He got us names on our uniforms. He got us Milton. He got us a perfect season. He got us a Peach Bowl win. Sorry, I don't agree with the hostility of you sentiment but I understand your angst.

A much better feeling...

I think we need to let that go and move on, it would have sucked more if WE were still not undefeated, but we are so why bring it up? We are better without him, but he did some good things for us too, so thanks and moving on. UCF is not a one coach or one player team. GO KNIGHTS and CHARGE ON

Reactions: KnightLife1
The timing for the announcement (before the end of OT!!) really was an extra kick to the nuts.

But, as crappy as that was, I think it was amazing for frost and company / Danny White to work it out so he could coach the bowl game. Was a win win and resulted in the best win for the university and the natty championship which still has legs.

Again, I get it that Frost did so much for our program. I just love this feeling so much more than feeling betrayed. When my buddy called me and told me what was shown on ESPN, I felt like I was kicked in the nuts.

I like this feeling much better.

Reactions: SurfaceWarrior
Crazyhole, I’ve said it before and i’ll say it again, get off this board. I don’t care about us being your 2nd favorite team. You annoy me every time you post.

Go UCF. Nebraska, and their fans, can go back to wherever they came from.

Reactions: Mikesi
Nothing but love for Frosty. Secretly, I enjoyed Nebraska losing not because I have anything against Frost, love him, but because of some of the Nebraska posters on here. But the season we just had and the one before would not have been possible without him. If OU or tOSU had opened up I don't think he would have left. But it was his home. I can never fault a man for going home, especially when momma needs you as bad as Nebraska needed him to come home. Thank you Scott Frost for getting us back on track! If Heup leaves at the end of the season or next for a higher paying gig, not necessarily better, we are in position to attract quality candidates partly because of what Frost did here. You don't go from 0-12 to 13-0 in two seasons if you aren't a good coach and the school is a proven winner with almost limitless possibilities. Who will be our Bobby Bowden? If a guy can recruit and coach he could have the kind of run here that Bowden had at FSU. I really wish we would adopt the moniker anybody, anywhere, anytime.

I don’t hate Frost... I hate the way he left. That would probably sum up my feelings a bit better. Again, not 5 minutes to enjoy out greatest victory.

And Crazyhole, get off my post if you won’t get off this board.

Reactions: Mikesi

A much better feeling...

Cocoa Beach, represent! But for real, he's from Brevard county. Make sure you still have your watch.

A much better feeling...

What? Ke11y was there? Damn it I missed him.

This wouldn't have been possible without his recruiting. Heup has to deliver in that area. But a lot of people on this board were bashing Heup for "getting KZ hurt by calling the play". Well he just won the AAC championship game with the backup QB. The man knows how to call offense and develop QB's. Unfortunately I was unable to watch the game, had to work, but had gametracker up on ESPN. From what I could tell Mack played a pretty good ball game. He is only going to get better. With a month to prepare for the bowl game, and limited film on him, he could have one heck of a New Year's Day.
HOW long was Frost here, to make the claim that Frost's recruits was the reason why Heup had the success this years team had?

very serious question?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT