ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci admits that hes been lying to us

If you actually READ the NYT article you linked that prompted a rightwing blog (which you did read) to kick off the "Fauci was lying" bullshit, you'd know he wasn't downplaying the virus unlike your boy, Trump.

It was about coming up with an accurate estimate for the percentage of the population that would need vaccinating in order to develop herd immunity.
So he was wrong in the beginning

Oh. So he was right when he said 65% and then also right when he said 90%. Must be common core math
Nice try. Your OP had nothing whatsoever to say about math.

You linked a Daily Caller tweet stating that according to somebody at the NYT, 'Fauci admitted he lied.' You added, "He downplayed the virus."

Holy Mischaracterization, Batman! Both you and the Daily Caller were dead wrong.

Nice try. Your OP had nothing whatsoever to say about math.

You linked a Daily Caller tweet stating that according to somebody at the NYT, 'Fauci admitted he lied.' You added, "He downplayed the virus."

Holy Mischaracterization, Batman! Both you and the Daily Caller were dead wrong.
Avoiding the question as usual. Gotta protect Fauci no matter what.

Avoiding the question as usual. Gotta protect Fauci no matter what.
Who is avoiding here? I fed your words back to you!!!! You were the one who started this thread by saying 'Fauci admits he lied' by 'downplaying the virus.'

I give you credit, once you realized the Daily Caller had succeeded in sucking you in with their misleading story, you changed your tact.

early on he down played it while Dems who now blame trump complained about travel restrictions and encouraged Americans to get out and go spend and visit china town and NYC. No one looks good in the Covid-19 mess. and 5 or 6 Democratic Governors were horridly bad, and now want some one else to pin it on.

Who is avoiding here? I fed your words back to you!!!! You were the one who started this thread by saying 'Fauci admits he lied' by 'downplaying the virus.'

I give you credit, once you realized the Daily Caller had succeeded in sucking you in with their misleading story, you changed your tact.
What % need to be immune? Is it 65 or 90%?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT