ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Gus

Keeping Gus under any circumstances does not solve the problem. He has been given everything to succeed. He needs to have his arrogant self go. The president and the athletic director has given him everything to succeed. He is the problem!
How much are you kicking in to make that happen?

How much are you kicking in to make that happen?
I do contribute already That being said there is no way the fan base stays with this guy n his arrogance. You do realize there is going to be further realignment. Gus is not going to put us in the best position when that takes place.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
I do contribute already That being said there is no way the fan base stays with this guy n his arrogance. You do realize there is going to be further realignment. Gus is not going to put us in the best position when that takes place.
I'm not advocating that we keep him. Im saying we aren't flush enough to buy him out. Therefore, we do the next best thing.

I do contribute already That being said there is no way the fan base stays with this guy n his arrogance

I'm not advocating that we keep him. Im saying we aren't flush enough to buy him out. Therefore, we do the next best thing.
It will be tough in paying him off and paying the next coach the sum that we need to. But that being said, these are the hardships that you incur in advancing your product.

Reactions: Guinness_Knight
Gus will tell us how the guys need to look in the mirror and adjust themselves to play better. He never takes accountability for his lack of recruiting a quarterback, being able to coach a quarterback or just outright bad coaching. He is a FRAUD He has been given everything to succeed. by the president and A.D. and this is what he has given back to the university.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
Fire Gus. Stats are a joke. Padded stats with wins only for losing record teams and any major game on the line he losses. He loses his best players for awful ones. What a joke of a coach. He set UCF back a ton in the few years with mediocre results and really set us back the last two games alone. Get rid of Gus and his lackey TM.

I agree with Gus he was a hire made in a sense of urgency n desperation. Firing the AD really doesn’t help at all. He’s made some good hires and he’s made the big 12 transition smooth with bringing in a lot of money. I’m OK with him. I’m not OK with. Gus
Agree. Gus has been slowly laying more and more bullsh*t on us as the tears go by!

Fire Gus. Stats are a joke. Padded stats with wins only for losing record teams and any major game on the line he losses. He loses his best players for awful ones. What a joke of a coach. He set UCF back a ton in the few years with mediocre results and really set us back the last two games alone. Get rid of Gus and his lackey TM.
The loss at home to NAVY was really bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT