ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Gus

posters complain about the Cane poster but he has been calling out the lack of recruiting and development of the OLine
I actually do not have a problem with him. He is a Miami fan and he does not hide that. I don’t know what his agenda is on this board, but he’s not trying to fake one like he has an interest in Ucf when his only interest is in the Coach I don’t see that in this guy.

Lobo seems like that guy who went into the wrong bar but still stayed for the drinks. He banters with others, but he’s pretty harmless. He cant find his way out of the bar, but doesn’t really mind being there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poolside Knight
I actually do not have a problem with him. He is a Miami fan and he does not hide that. I don’t know what his agenda is on this board, but he’s not trying to fake one like he has an interest in Ucf when his only interest is in the Coach I don’t see that in this guy.

Lobo seems like that guy who went into the wrong bar but still stayed for the drinks. He banters with others, but he’s pretty harmless. He cant find his way out of the bar, but doesn’t really mind being there.
His trolling goes too far sometimes but he is really knowledgeable and in the loop with what is going on w recruiting and rosters. guessing he has a family member or close friend that attended or works at UCF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT