ADVERTISEMENT

Floridians, get out while its still legal

A good rule of thumb is: whenever you hear anyone whining like a goddamn little bitch about "CRT" you can safely dismiss anything else they say; they are completely incapable of thinking for themselves and just regurgitate whatever is Fox New's bogeyman de jour.

Reactions: DaShuckster
A good rule of thumb is: whenever you hear anyone whining like a goddamn little bitch about "CRT" you can safely dismiss anything else they say; they are completely incapable of thinking for themselves and just regurgitate whatever is Fox New's bogeyman de jour.
I think this sentiment is the problem with American politics as of late... Middle ground has all but diminished like the middle class. Extremes are 'in' and it does nothing but keep this country in a tail spin.

Middle ground has all but diminished.
There's a "middle ground" on the subject of CRT? Tell me, how do you determine a middle ground for an "education issue" that doesn't exist?
I think this sentiment is the problem with American politics as of late... Extremes are 'in' and it does nothing but keep this country in a tail spin.
Tell me, how exactly is Ninja's sentiment 'extreme'?

Tell me, how exactly is Ninja's sentiment 'extreme'?
"...you can safely dismiss anything else they say"

Disagree on one, dismiss all? I don't think you'll find that concept anywhere in the book of compromise... And that particular individual doesn't seem to grasp independent thought/input. For any social / political issue, I'll know his stance simply by reading MSNBC that morning, although some of his insults are funny ...repetitive, but funny at times. I like the doorknob and toaster references 😁 ...oh, and recurring use of "cult" for anyone that disagrees with him or Rachel Maddow 😂

Life is about balance - I enjoy reading each of your takes, keep the discussions going.

"...you can safely dismiss anything else they say"

Disagree on one, dismiss all? I don't think you'll find that concept anywhere in the book of compromise... And that particular individual doesn't seem to grasp independent thought/input. For any social / political issue, I'll know his stance simply by reading MSNBC that morning, although some of his insults are funny ...repetitive, but funny at times. I like the doorknob and toaster references 😁 ...oh, and recurring use of "cult" for anyone that disagrees with him or Rachel Maddow 😂

Life is about balance - I enjoy reading each of your takes, keep the discussions going.
I appreciate a good “independent” who takes a stance against MSNBC and Rachel Maddow.

CRT is last year's migrant caravan.

Both are fabricated excuses to get middle aged white males riled up and worried about brown people.

It's glaringly obvious.

How the fūck are you people this stupid to fall for this shit?

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
I appreciate a good “independent” who takes a stance against MSNBC and Rachel Maddow.
Where I believe her positions are not for the good of the country, same as I do Hannity's view of uncontrolled domestic energy policy... Balance is key. We all should be more personal philosophy-based, vs political party aligned, no?

Where I believe (Maddow's) positions are not for the good of the country, same as I do Hannity's view of uncontrolled domestic energy policy... Balance is key. We all should be more personal philosophy-based, vs political party aligned, no?
I wholeheartedly believe that balance is key too -- IMHO, it's the number one reason why our country has percevered throughout two and a half centuries.

But to sit on the sidelines and proclaim 'both sides are guilty' ignores what has taken place in our country over the past 40 years.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT