ADVERTISEMENT

Frat boys gonna fratboy

I honestly don't even care to have a discussion about what the president can/should do. The moment he shows any hint of blackness or concern for the black community he is crucified. It's not his place right now other than general policies on crime, employment, education etc. If you take care of those things in general for everyone then they'll in turn disproportionately help blacks anyways so it's cool. He can take more of an active position out of office if he chooses.

Kevin, please tell me if you'd like me to make a post highlighting the ills of the black community. I'll gladly take the leadership post for you since apparently you're looking for a loud black voice to be accountable. Once I show that "1 ounce" of accountability I'm hopeful that all will be fixed.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by ChrisKnight06:
1. You can't expect the sick to heal themselves, it's illogical. And if you think the solution is just successful black people helping "their own" then you're proving the point that it IS about race and the rhetoric about racism being over is bs.
but thats actually what happens.

A doctor cannot heal a sick patient that doesnt want to be healed or doesnt think anything is wrong. A doctor can only give advice. A doctor can only say take these pills or you need to lose weight. The doctor cannot make you diet or take the pills. In the end it is the sick person's responsibility to take the doctor's advice in order to get healthy...

My $0.02: the mainstream doing its "profit at all cost" job puts only incendiary shit on to get eyeballs & makes shit WAY worse.

They pump out the messages to people to stupid to think for themselves that:

All white people especially cops & fratboys are Klansmen

All black people are lazy welfare recipients, gang banging thugs or Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton (& these people are somehow leaders, I'll trust brahman etc when he says that they're not)

Kevin, please tell me if you'd like me to make a post highlighting the ills of the black community. I'll gladly take the leadership post for you since apparently you're looking for a loud black voice to be accountable. Once I show that "1 ounce" of accountability I'm hopeful that all will be fixed.
That would be great. I'd love to see a focus on the 62% of kids that are below their reading level than worrying about some drunken racist frat boys sing on their bus.

"That would be great. I'd love to see a focus on the 62% of kids that are below their reading level than worrying about some drunken racist frat boys sing on their bus."

I seriously wonder about you. Why the **** do you think black kids are so disproportionately below their reading level? Do you actually believe black kids are inferior at birth or do you think there are systemic issues? That's the WHOLE POINT! Just saying DO BETTER doesn't fix shit for the long term. Me trying to point out the systemic issues gives an understanding of root causes and thus helps formulate a meaningful plan of attack. You on the other hand can't grasp that and think it's simply sitting on the sideline complaining about the past. And AGAIN, you're making this a problem and isolating it on black people when this COUNTRY created it.

Nobody gives a flying **** about racist frat boys. In fact, nothing I've even said has really anything to do with them. It's not about them, it's about what they represent. They're the kids that dap the football team after they beat Texas but then sing about hanging ******s on the way home. Do you not see what that represents? They represent the closeted people in power that people like me know exist. And why do I know they exist? B/c they've always existed. That shit didn't just stop with some passage of a Civil Rights Act. It takes generations to stamp out.

Woah, Chris, calm down....maybe he meant worrying about bringing up the reading levels of those kids....so that they can succeed... Versus spending time fixing a chapter of spoiled rich brats.

"but thats actually what happens.

A doctor cannot heal a sick patient that doesnt want to be healed or doesnt think anything is wrong. A doctor can only give advice. A doctor can only say take these pills or you need to lose weight. The doctor cannot make you diet or take the pills. In the end it is the sick person's responsibility to take the doctor's advice in order to get healthy..."

All I'm saying is that if you're ill you need medicine and that it's not gonna get better on it's own. With knowledge comes the ability to accurately diagnose and properly prescribe. I'm not suggesting black people are sick and white people are our rescuers if that's what you're getting at. It's a simple comment directed at people who see it as a black problem that only black people should concern themselves with.

"Woah, Chris, calm down....maybe he meant worrying about bringing up the reading levels of those kids....so that they can succeed... Versus spending time fixing a chapter of spoiled rich brats. "

Who's worried about fixing a chapter of racist frat kids? They're gone and that's that. This discussion isn't about some frat kids. This whole discussion has been about legitimate societal issues and he has little interest in anything that isn't black people blaming themselves. Literally every post he's made has been shit.

Originally posted by Good Knight Sweetheart:
Woah, Chris, calm down....maybe he meant worrying about bringing up the reading levels of those kids....so that they can succeed... Versus spending time fixing a chapter of spoiled rich brats.
Calm Down Chris you are being a crazy angry black guy. That was the number the state reported in that article that was posted a few weeks ago that everyone was complaining about.

Originally posted by OlearyLookAlike:

Originally posted by Good Knight Sweetheart:

Calm Down Chris you are being a crazy angry black guy.
May I ask why you inserted "black" into that sentence?

Do you say "crazy angry white guy" when describing white people who are getting amped?

"That would be great. I'd love to see a focus on the 62% of kids that are below their reading level than worrying about some drunken racist frat boys sing on their bus."

I seriously wonder about you. Why the fuk do you think black kids are so disproportionately below their reading level? Do you actually believe black kids are inferior at birth or do you think there are systemic issues? That's the WHOLE POINT! Just saying DO BETTER doesn't fix shit for the long term. Me trying to point out the systemic issues gives an understanding of root causes and thus helps formulate a meaningful plan of attack. You on the other hand can't grasp that and think it's simply sitting on the sideline complaining about the past. And AGAIN, you're making this a problem and isolating it on black people when this COUNTRY created it.

Nobody gives a flying fuk about racist frat boys. In fact, nothing I've even said has really anything to do with them. It's not about them, it's about what they represent. They're the kids that dap the football team after they beat Texas but then sing about hanging n on the way home. Do you not see what that represents? They represent the closeted people in power that people like me know exist. And why do I know they exist? B/c they've always existed. That shit didn't just stop with some passage of a Civil Rights Act. It takes generations to stamp out.
The 62% was from the article a week or two ago. I'll get to the serious part of the conversation. I 100% agree with you about the systematic issues. I was in Buffalo last week and saw an article about how the inner city schools spend $22,000 per kid on education and the graduation rate is still sub-40%. That is an absolute failed system. Those are the issues that and nationwide and should be at the forefront. That was my whole point. And maybe it is media bias/media polarizing issues but all these other things (Trayvon, Ferguson, OU etc etc etc) do is create emotion and anger and try to split the nation apart. That is energy that should be spent on actual issues like education, crime rate, poverty, employment, wages, health insurance, etc.. Unfortunately the only things that seem to get people fired up are these other issues that at the end of the day do nothing to help. It just seems like that snowballs and all you ever hear is the complaints and the finger pointing about different racial issues without ever hearing anyone focus on the actual problem or creating a solution. It just leaves everyone angry and nothing ever gets solved.

I've got a question for fired up Chris. Does your opinion on black issues inform similar opinions on women's/gay/other minority issues or do you think they're unrelated?

85, you're such a fraud it's amazing.

This post was edited on 3/11 7:42 PM by Sir Galahad

Originally posted by Sir Galahad:

Originally posted by fabknight:

Originally posted by ucfversusbcs:
. This idiot in the video needs to understand that his professional career is dead before it even started.
Lets not go overboard, Should he pay a price and hopefully learn a lesson?? YES. Should it be the end of his life? NO.

He didn't kill a person, or rape a woman, he mouthed off in a way that is totally unacceptable.

As for all the gov't programs that have made things worse. Remember where they came from, the 1930's progressive movement, which was and still is very bigoted. Abortion was for the primary purpose of getting rid of the undesirables of society including blacks. On the other side of the movement is all the programs which keep people alive and in poverty. There is an old saying a dog won't bite the hand that feeds it, it also rarely votes against that same hand.

"Nothing could be more insulting to me than the concept of civil rights. It means perpetual second-class citizenship for me and my kind." - James Meredith

lol what's the problem?

Are you about to say more racist things, or tell us that you just purchased a new Snell Isle mansion?

roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by UCFKnight85:

lol what's the problem?

Are you about to say more racist things, or tell us that you just purchased a new Snell Isle mansion?

roll.r191677.gif
85, I"m not sure why you think its funny. You're the one that looks like an idiot because you got your panties in a was because you think someone insulted your gay little frat. I'm still waiting on you to show just one of my posts that is racist. We all know that you can't so you're going to spin this into an anti - SG thread by now talking about money.

lol what's the problem?

roll.r191677.gif
85, I"m not sure why you think its funny. You're the one that looks like an idiot because you got your panties in a was because you think someone insulted your gay little frat. I'm still waiting on you to show just one of my posts that is racist. We all know that you can't so you're going to spin this into an anti - SG thread by now talking about money.
Uh. Wow.

The guy who only cohorts with other rich Jews is making fun of a fratboy.

LOL!

Originally posted by UCFRogerz:
Frat boys gonna fratboy!
Now I think its time to guess what club 85 had to pay to make friends.
roll.r191677.gif

This coming from the guy who has to "supposedly" buy 40 foot boats to make other rich white assholes like them, and feel like they're worth something. I wish I had a shopping list recorded of the things you've claimed to have bought on this message board, because it would be the most hilarious and absurd collection of a severely desperate person. I could frame it and sell it as art.

Equally hilarious is that you've got a dick up your ass about the fact that I was in a fraternity, in college, years ago, yet you are still trying to buy friends and respect at the age of 48 or whatever age you supposedly are.

"Hey, John, let's take my 40 footers to my waterside villa on Longboat Key this weekend! On the way, I can tell you all about how awesome my portfolio is and explain how expensive my upcoming trip to Aspen will be! Oh, and bring all of your white friends so they can hear this too!"

If you're this desperate for validation on a message board, I can't fathom how insufferable you are in real life.

Chemmie I would expect you to hate "rich Jews" you probably think all Jews are rich as well.

85, you're the one that went all ballistic because your was being insulted some how in your mind. As for being rich, I'm the one that drives a 2011 F-150 and damn proud do of it, maybe that is why I can afford the the 48 foot boat, not 40. Get it right.

Frat boys gonna fratboy!
roll.r191677.gif

This coming from the guy who has to "supposedly" buy 40 foot boats to make other rich white assholes like them, and feel like they're worth something. I wish I had a shopping list recorded of the things you've claimed to have bought on this message board, because it would be the most hilarious and absurd collection of a severely desperate person. I could frame it and sell it as art.

Equally hilarious is that you've got a dick up your ass about the fact that I was in a fraternity, in college, years ago, yet you are still trying to buy friends and respect at the age of 48 or whatever age you supposedly are.

"Hey, John, let's take my 40 footers to my waterside villa on Longboat Key this weekend! On the way, I can tell you all about how awesome my portfolio is and explain how expensive my upcoming trip to Aspen will be! Oh, and bring all of your white friends so they can hear this too!"

If you're this desperate for validation on a message board, I can't fathom how insufferable you are in real life.
BUT WAS YOUR FRAT GAY LIKE SIR GAL SAID IT WAS?!?!?!?!?!?

Originally posted by KnighttimeJoe:

Frat boys gonna fratboy!
roll.r191677.gif

Actually we did have an openly gay black guy. Sir G would have called the National Guard on him.

Originally posted by KnighttimeJoe:

Frat boys gonna fratboy!
roll.r191677.gif

Sir g actually misunderstood. I was saying that Sir G was acting like the fratboys discussed in this thread when using disrespectful language. But, alas, he was too dumb to realize it.

So calling something gay is comparable to chanting racists songs in a large group. Got it, yup I'm the dumb one.

Black people are mad b/c nothing meaningful has been done and we see the lasting impact. White people are mad b/c they didn't personally own a slave and think it's excuse making.

The fix is everyone actually wanting to fix a problem even if it doesn't affect them and realizing the country is better off for it. But inevitably it devolves in to political fighting and the cycle continues. There is a hard line in this country and you're on the left or the right. Anything that remotely touches the problem will involve some form or fashion of social and economic "welfare" and we know that instantly 50% of the country is against that. The next option is organic grassroots change from within which will HAVE TO involve people currently unaffected. Good luck with that!

F**k it, let's just ignore it and go worry about the middle east or something.
Might as well. It's what we know. That other stuff...too much work.

So calling something gay is comparable to chanting racists songs in a large group. Got it, yup I'm the dumb one.
A derogatory term is a derogatory term. If that doesn't register, you're a lost cause and should be put down.

As despicable a song that it was, I think the university overstepped their bounds by expelling the students. Free speech and due process seem to have been violated here, especially considering this is a public institution. I don't agree with what they said, but they should have at least been afforded due process and should be covered under free speech.

A derogatory term is a derogatory term. If that doesn't register, you're a lost cause and should be put down.
He can't possibly be this dumb. Wait, it's Sir Gal. Nevermind.

Didn't realize gay was a derogatory term considering the community itself calls themselves gay. Thanks for playing but you failed.

This post was edited on 3/13 10:14 AM by Sir Galahad

Originally posted by CommuterBob:

As despicable a song that it was, I think the university overstepped their bounds by expelling the students. Free speech and due process seem to have been violated here, especially considering this is a public institution. I don't agree with what they said, but they should have at least been afforded due process and should be covered under free speech.
I was thinking the same thing. Where do you draw the line on free speech? Is it terrible and offensive, etc? Of Course. But, no way in hell they would expel the black frat for Anti-White chants. What happens if people are Anti-American? Anti-Religion? Anti-Gays? If they said "there will never be a (insert offensive Gay terms) SAE" what would the outcome be? It's as equally offensive to the gays as racial slurs are to blacks. Goes on and on. The public shaming would be enough for these guys IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT