ADVERTISEMENT

Game #2 Thread

Talk to me when he loses to 1AA, Rice, UAB 2x ( including a shutout at home), loses 4 straight tour rival, plays someone as bad as Calabrese in real time, etc

Talked to me when Frost wins 6 Division titles, 4 conference titles, beats a ranked team, gets us ranked, takes us to a bowl game, wins us a bowl game and gets a player drafted top 3.

Reactions: meee2
Not a USF fan. Just sick the central florida talk in the local media. The team and coach is too over hyped. The UCFast and Frost nonsense. First do something on the field and then market the product.
It is called hope. That is what fans have with a new coach - hope. It's natural.

Now that I see Piatti I really hope Holman is ok for next week. He just dances around and gets jittery too easily. Holman may be too relaxed in the pocket and holds it too long, but this guy just jumps too quick.
Holman's statline wasn't much better

our offense is basically our RBs with poor QB play

Not a USF fan. Just sick the central florida talk in the local media. The team and coach is too over hyped. The UCFast and Frost nonsense. First do something on the field and then market the product.

That is probably the dumbest statement you could make. Name 1 team that doesn't do that when they get a new coach? Name 1 product that doesn't advertise before the sale. Name 1 movie that doesn't advertise before it's release. or at least wants too. DUH! What a moron.

That is probably the dumbest statement you could make. Name 1 team that doesn't do that when they get a new coach? Name 1 product that doesn't advertise before the sale. Name 1 movie that doesn't advertise before it's release. or at least wants too. DUH! What a moron.

There first has to be a product worth advertising, just few flash in the pans. Central Florida is just an after thought like FIU, FAU and USF.

Reactions: MasterBator
So far after 3 qtrs, the Knights are covering the spread. I hope i didn't jinx them.
200_s.gif

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Talked to me when Frost wins 6 Division titles, 4 conference titles, beats a ranked team, gets us ranked, takes us to a bowl game, wins us a bowl game and gets a player drafted top 3.

Haha nuthugger gunna hug.

I was at all of those. The lows were so low he ruined the highs.

If Frost has 10 yrs he'll far surpass without the lowest lows. Only way he doesn't have the titles is if we're in the B12.

6 Division titles, 4 conference titles in meaningless conference is no achievement.

Going to and winning a bowl game in this era of more that 50% of all teams going to bowls is no accomplishment.

Beating a ranked team - blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while. Also, see "Any Given Sunday"

As for player drafted top 3, see North Dakota State.

And being ranked, that was fluke season, Central Florida didn't deserve it. Didn't play anybody to rate the ranking.

Haha nuthugger gunna hug.

I was at all of those.

If Frost has 10 yrs he'll far surpass without the lowest lows. Only way he doesn't have the titles is if we're in the B12.

"The lows were so low he ruined the highs." Guess you're entitled to your feelings, but boy are they pathetic. You got no joy from the Fiesta Bowl win? Truly must be suicidal to be you. Why can't some of you whiners realize that you can both be happy we had GOL and happy he's gone and we now have Frost. And anyone whining about Frost after 2 games where he's trying to get some wins from an 0-12 team. Get your damn head out of the video games and try reality. Good God both you extremes are stupid beyond belief.

6 Division titles, 4 conference titles in meaningless conference is no achievement.

Going to and winning a bowl game in this era of more that 50% of all teams going to bowls is no accomplishment.

Beating a ranked team - blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while. Also, see "Any Given Sunday"

And being ranked, that was fluke season, Central Florida didn't deserve it. Didn't play anybody to rate the ranking.

Clearly a USF fan. So much bitterness in seeing UCF accomplishments. It has been hard being a UCF hater over the last 10 years. Especially when your own program has had zero accomplishments

Who are you a fan of? When was the last time Michigan even won the Big 10? USF when did they win anything?

"The lows were so low he ruined the highs." Guess you're entitled to your feelings, but boy are they pathetic. You got no joy from the Fiesta Bowl win? Truly must be suicidal to be you. Why can't some of you whiners realize that you can both be happy we had GOL and happy he's gone and we now have Frost. And anyone whining about Frost after 2 games where he's trying to get some wins from an 0-12 team. Get your damn head out of the video games and try reality. Good God both you extremes are stupid beyond belief.

I was row 4 45yd at the Fiesta Bowl. No one can take that joy away.

0-12 2 yrs later takes some luster only in the fact you have to defend it more.

Anyone that knows anything about football knows that team could hang with anybody.

I agree with you. That douche was ragging potentially the best the to happen toUCF since Bortles and Duante.

Who are you a fan of? When was the last time Michigan even won the Big 10? USF when did they win anything?

I am a fan of good football games. Even been to a few C. Florida games when the program wasn't too full of itself and knew it couldn't run with the big boys. It wasn't chasing conferences, it just played football.

Just be happy being in your rightful place as #4 in the state of Florida.

This UCF team would have beaten the UF team we played in the Citrus Bowl. You guys have nothing to hang your heads about you shut down our run game and played havoc on our offensive line. Lot of pissed off Michigan fans and I'm pretty sure you're destined for a bowl game.

This UCF team would have beaten the UF team we played in the Citrus Bowl. You guys have nothing to hang your heads about you shut down our run game and played havoc on our offensive line. Lot of pissed off Michigan fans and I'm pretty sure you're destined for a bowl game.

Stop feeding the trolls

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT