ADVERTISEMENT

GAME 3: Villanova, sims, predictions, yada yada...

mr. knightman

Four-Star Recruit
Aug 10, 2021
Hell
indianrivermusiccompany.com
9/13/2023 GAME 3 Villanova Edition:

Let's recap Boise State.

No one was close. Not myself, not Julian, not even Vegas...

UCF is 2-0. Boomer is a demi-god and leads the team in total points/scores. He has 8 extra points, and 4 field goals accounting for 20 points.

Next-highest scorer is RJ Harvey with 18.

Moving on...

----
Villanova Fun-Facts:

Athletic nickname: Wildcats

According to some sources, the 1906 Villanova team is credited with completing the first legal forward pass in football history

Rumored to be favored for a Big East invite over UCF by the friends to the west.

Founded by Augustinians in 1842, only other Augustinian school is Merrimack College.

Villanova has one of the best Business schools in the nation, and was ranked number 1 in 2016.

----
Players to watch for Villanova:

Jalen Jackson #2 - RB, 5-9, 220 Redshirt Senior/Grad 20 carries for 201 yards total, avg 100.5 per game. Had 1 for 66 yards.

DeeWill Barlee #28 - RB, 5-8, 205 Redshirt Senior/Grad 17 carries for 156 yards.

Connor Watkins #4 - QB, 6-3, 225 Redshirt Senior/Grad 21-24, 1 INT, 61.76%

***Onto the REAL Beef*** (Or ...a bagel. Lightly toasted with garlic and onion cream cheese)

Weather forecast at 6:30PM Eastern kickoff:
Sunset: 7:29pm
Temp: 87F
Poncho-factor: 27% Very mild chance.

TV: ESPN+

I didn't sim all the scores this week. I just ran one. I simply did not have enough stat and number information for comparables. Just a heart prediction this week...

"Heart" Prediction:

UCF 62
Villanova 7

"Heart" spread:

CENTRAL FLORIDA (Trigger warning): -55 (Vegas be damned...no odds at Vegas Insider)

Julian is back again this year and he turns 12 in Novemeber! The soothsayer returns with his line of dungeon-level doom...

UCF 63
Villanova 6

Julian's line of doom: UCF -57 (He's not old enough for Vegas, sorry)

What are your predictions for this game?

Unreal the predictions of a low scoring game, some out there calling it close. No way in hell it isn’t a blowout. Pretty sure we could run every play and it will be a blowout. It’s VILLANOVA, who only beat COLGATE AND LEHIGH. Timmy is very capable, with all these weapons, it will be a blowout. I’m calling a 50+ point UCF and a shutout or 3 pts tops for Villanova.

Reactions: KnightLife1
I definitely feel we put them down handily. However, they do have some nice rush and pass weapons and our D is capable of a few gaffes. Thus, I predict they get a TD and a couple of field goals.

Prediction: UCF 59-13.

Unreal the predictions of a low scoring game, some out there calling it close. No way in hell it isn’t a blowout. Pretty sure we could run every play and it will be a blowout. It’s VILLANOVA, who only beat COLGATE AND LEHIGH. Timmy is very capable, with all these weapons, it will be a blowout. I’m calling a 50+ point UCF and a shutout or 3 pts tops for Villanova.
Lol. UCF doesn’t come close to 50 points. That Malhazan offense is a joke. 34-10 UCF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT