ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

KJ with a ball that would have been picked against any fbs team, a dropped td by Hudson, and a horrible scramble throw. Not being able to get it 10 yards on the run to the end zone is a bad look.

goodness will give it a few more drives but those misses by KJ were bad

when camp didn’t release any highlight throws ..

• Sad
Reactions: Knight59
So far running game looks great. Jefferson looks awful.
Ain't that the truth. Jefferson has thrown three passes, none on target. He doesn't appear to be very bright. He also didn't read single coverage against the slot receiver on the first drive.

Yea, initial thoughts are the ingredients are there for a decent team, but the Chef doesn’t know how to cook…

I know the worst thing to do is to make rush judgements after a half a quarter. But we do not look like a well oiled machine. KJ seems like he’s just been out partying. So far the silent fears that some have had have been correct

Wow, the crowd’s really impressed with KJ. This is a little scary. He sure reminds me of some of our past transfer pick ups. If he can’t complete a pass against New Hampshire what is Florida Oklahoma State, Arizona, etc. gonna do to us?

Wow, the crowd’s really impressed with KJ. This is a little scary. He sure reminds me of some of our past transfer pick ups. If he can’t complete a pass against New Hampshire what is Florida Oklahoma State, Arizona, etc. gonna do to us?
Get Gus another raise/extension 😅

• Haha
Reactions: Guinness_Knight
Hope this is just 1st game confusion, because if not Gus either got conned to pick up a dreadful QB or Gus ruined him after he arrived.

Reactions: Guinness_Knight
There is no doubt Gus is an incredible recruiter, but he is absolutely horrid at calling games. He has to step back and let somebody be the full-time offensive coordinator or I guess we’ll just continue year after year.

Great tackling so far and attack on the ball is something fierce. Pretty to watch that last series.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT