ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

I know it’s early, but Jefferson looks horrible. He’s had a bad preseason as well with his accuracy. He may not be the answer and I hope they have a back up plan because there’s a lot of talent around them.

I know it’s early, but Jefferson looks horrible. He’s had a bad preseason as well with his accuracy. He may not be the answer and I hope they have a back up plan because there’s a lot of talent around them.
What was bad regarding pre season? Spring game or practices?

kj lookin like a freshman
I wish. He is absolute trash so far. Gus will leave him in until two minutes left in the fourth quarter though so don’t expect to see any other quarterback playing tonight. The least he could do is run multiple pass plays until he can actually complete a pass. That last incompletion was absolutely lame.

Reactions: connerito
Take Harvey out. Nice primer for him. No need for more reps.

KJ passing or bust now. Bring in backup for 2nd half if he can’t improve.

Reactions: Knight59
Yes, agreed. Let RJ break 100 then let the other RB's gets some yards.

I would really like to see Jacuri Brown at Qb.

But, keeping KJ may be good to let him figure it out. We going to need him to play good.

This is a competitive game without Townsend and Harvey
Jefferson n Gus r struggling bigtime

We know our stable of running backs is good. We’ve got to find a passing game or we are going to be spanked so many times this year you’re not ever going to come back from behind a game with a running game.

Reactions: Guinness_Knight
Wimbush 2.0. Unfortunately we don’t have a golden arm like Dillon Gabriel waiting in the wings

This is where the play calling really shows. You have a struggling QB and there are absolutely no adjustments. It’s like there is a 200 play list and Gus calls the plays in order no matter what. My wife even called “Here comes the QB sneak.”

KJ has played horribly and Gus isn’t helping at all.

This is embarrassing. Dammit this is New Hampshire! Florida is going to kick our ass all over the field. I’m sorry Gus sucks as an offensive coordinator but I guess we’re stuck with him forever. We’ll be the Vanderbilt of the Big 12.

Reactions: UCFsbarro
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT