ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday Bowl Thread!

Their starting QB most of this season had shoulder surgery a few weeks ago
But why is a TE taking direct snaps in a “wild cat”? They should have at least 4 QBs on the roster. No way a TE #89 is taking direct snaps and also sometimes throwing it. They literally came into this game not giving a shit and just trying to get through it. This is why I would never bet on a bowl game.

But why is a TE taking direct snaps in a “wild cat”? They should have at least 4 QBs on the roster. No way a TE #89 is taking direct snaps and also sometimes throwing it. They literally came into this game not giving a shit and just trying to get through it. This is why I would never bet on a bowl game.
I think a bunch of guys transferred out because coach was fired?

I think a bunch of guys transferred out because coach was fired?
1st and 2nd string QBs were injured. They seemed real reluctant to let 3rd string freshman play, only peppering them in here of there. Regardless it looked like one team was prepared/interested in playing, while the other looked lost from the start.

Regardless of what the other team did, this is a potential momentum/confidence builder for next season given majority of their team returns.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
Millionaires in the NFL and an ex-fullback has the largest donation to UCF football? WOW. shame. I'm guessing he's massively successful.

Didn’t see the pregame. Is this the Bools new stadium they kept talking about during the Bools-Syracuse game yesterday?😎

He didn't trust the QB to play right, and it's more than time to leave Boomer behind and get a new kicker till he can prove he can kick.

Did you see how they had to rush on the field? I think Gus was indecisive on the decision and they weren’t able to get their mechanics right because it was rushed

every kicker misses, it's the ones who get over their misses that you can count on. boomer has gone to shit ever since the baylor game. hopefully grant reddick has the right mentality.

Reactions: FoxKnight
Well, at least they’re wearing (IMO) the best uniform combination. Otherwise, this game has a sinking feeling…

Reactions: 80'sKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT