ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday Thread

Mikesi.. love your posts and not hating just sad.. this was a bad loss and I’m not sold on heup.

We win this game with Milton

Ya know that guy that was #6 and # 8 in the Heisman voting

No offense.

Can’t win them all.

Jus want to say that @lawknight is too freaking negative

100% of his posts are negative win or lose

I’m out

Reactions: MckenzieMilton10
Glad I finally got to watch a UCF and defending “ National Championship” team.....they are who I thought they were.....

What's the point of tempo if you're just going to take 20 seconds before you snap the ball? Snap that shit once everyone is set.

Those 2 potential td drops by the wide outs and you're leading right now. Quit being so hard on your coach..

Yeah Milton loss was huge. Just look at Mack’s stat line and how open receivers have been. He should have about 200 more yards and 2 TDs.

Not negative just been beat down as a long time fan and sad ... lots of close but not wins ... tired of hearing how we almost .. how we are ucf - U cant finish..
Man, it’s ok....you don’t have to play another big boy team...you get to go back to winning next year....I’m sure of it.

Tough call here. Onside kick? Hard to trust the defense but if you kick deep you still have hope.

Without a doubt we win this with Milton. UCF was probably the best possible match up for LSU considering our QB situation.

Defense is just too small to stop their offense.

25-0 great run boys. Excited for our future.
The argument then could be made that LSU without all their missing players then could have held Milton, but use your excuses...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT