ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday Thread

The defense gave up 40 but they were out there a ton. They did miss a lot of tackles but and a ton of yards but I don't put that loss on them. That's on Huepel for not having Mack ready, calling a poor game and not adjusting when it was clear Mack sucked.

Reactions: SullyUCF10
UCF played strong and didn't quit. The onside kick nearly went their way.

LSU dominated this game in the statistics, but not once in this game did the Knights quit.

the 30+ points in a game streak is still alive.

I see no reason why UCF can't go 12-0 next year. But the pundits that keep running their mouths about how UCF isn't a playoff team should have their quotes used in an AntiTrust suit.

One point to make: These ESPN announcers sucked big time. Their true SEC homerisms were more than evident throughout the game. Brian Griese flat out sucks!!!!

I also didn't care for Mack's attitude all game. Seemed like he just wanted to get off the field so he could sit next to Milton and talk to him all game. And he was laughing at the end after the pick which was like his 11 incompletion in a row. Dude show some passion and fire out there, yes it's a game and you should have fun but not at that moment.

Nevertheless the NCAA recognized defending champions. Great end to the year despite losing our leader and starting QB.

ok all trolling aside that I have done. congratz to ucf you guys went 24-1 and did very good vs lsu without your star qb. best of luck next year :)

UCF played strong and didn't quit. The onside kick nearly went their way.

LSU dominated this game in the statistics, but not once in this game did the Knights quit.

the 30+ points in a game streak is still alive.

I see no reason why UCF can't go 12-0 next year. But the pundits that keep running their mouths about how UCF isn't a playoff team should have their quotes used in an AntiTrust suit.

Much more ready than Notre Dame was.

I'm disappointed we left alot of points out there. Both teams were missing key pieces. LSU'S D line was a problem for us all 10minutes were allowed to play.

I think we are still ranked in the 20s to start next year. We also play Stanford on weeks 3 so we will know who we are by mid-September

I was in the same situation with Milton two years ago after the poor bowl game against Arkansas State and he made me eat my words, so maybe Mack can do the same.

Reactions: ReturnOf
Mack missed his last 11 throws. I doubt Milton missed 11 straight his whole career
I was in the same situation with Milton two years ago after the poor bowl game against Arkansas State and he made me eat my words, so maybe Mack can do the same.
not the same situation, this is what he is. slow feet and can’t read coverage & he had a good running game behind him

I agree completely! Why wasn’t he sitting with his O-line and receivers to talk about what they’re seeing!?!? Not a good leader in my opinion...
I also didn't care for Mack's attitude all game. Seemed like he just wanted to get off the field so he could sit next to Milton and talk to him all game. And he was laughing at the end after the pick which was like his 11 incompletion in a row. Dude show some passion and fire out there, yes it's a game and you should have fun but not at that moment.

Mikesi.. love your posts and not hating just sad.. this was a bad loss and I’m not sold on heup.
nah, your hating. UCF just went to to toe with one of the best SEC so called "blue bloods" and walked away with an 8 point loss and had a chance to tie it at the end. You, and anybody who agrees with you, can hang your head. As for me, I'm proud for the Knights. I'll be talking shit to my SEC elitist buddies about how we beat auburn last year and hung with lsu this year, even though our starting junior QB that got us there was sidelined. Ya'll go have your pity party somewhere else. Some UCF fans are starting to sound like usf fans.

nah, your hating. UCF just went to to toe with one of the best SEC so called "blue bloods" and walked away with an 8 point loss and had a chance to tie it at the end. You, and anybody who agrees with you, can hang your head. As for me, I'm proud for the Knights. I'll be talking shit to my SEC elitist buddies about how we beat auburn last year and hung with lsu this year, even though our starting junior QB that got us there was sidelined. Ya'll go have your pity party somewhere else. Some UCF fans are starting to sound like usf fans.
Ya, no offense but LSU did everything to keep UCF in the game. That was the most lopsided statistically but close point game I've seen in a long time. LSU was basically playing their third string defense. It was a terribly played game by both teams. But good year none the less.

We played a great game congrats to LSU

And In 1999 we almost beat Georgia too, and we almost beat South Carolina in 2014 and K State so hey take another moral victory... but I’m sick of “moral” victories.

We could have made a statement today and we fell flat.

Last edited:
Ya, no offense but LSU did everything to keep UCF in the game. That was the most lopsided statistically but close point game I've seen in a long time. LSU was basically playing their third string defense. It was a terribly played game by both teams. But good year none the less.

LSU did exactly what they had to do in winning the game. They kept the UCF offense off the field. Time possession UCF 15 minutes. LSU 44. :sunglasses:

Reactions: TheBullsFan
You realize UCF wasn’t claiming a national championship for 2018 right? The 2017 claim was due to their strong schedule with 4 ranked opponents and 9 with winning records and being the nations only undefeated team with a win over the team that beat both playoff teams.
Major Selector Colley Matrix #1. That’s why we claimed it 100% legit. See NCAA Record Book page 115.

Reactions: knight_tracker
The defense gave up 40 but they were out there a ton. They did miss a lot of tackles but and a ton of yards but I don't put that loss on them. That's on Huepel for not having Mack ready, calling a poor game and not adjusting when it was clear Mack sucked.
No surprises, UCF defensive front line was not that deep this year. With the defense playing 44 minutes is not good for any game situation. The defensive line was addressed in the early signing period. I think we will see a big difference next year.:sunglasses:

I just love it that all the pansies come out to bitch at us. How about you pansies have your team go undefeated 1 year before you show how classless and useless your team is?

Reactions: GoKnights2003
UCF playing the brilliant long game, have Mack be so inaccurate that Jalen Hurts or Justin Fields transfers in. Just like Golden State losing to Cleveland and landing Kevin Durant*

Did he get one sack all game? The lines is where we lost the game. McCrae couldn’t get going and Mack didn’t have time to beat the #7 and 8 cornerback

Danny White is busy thinking how he can spin this bowl game into a split National Championship”.....any takers on this ?

We must be a pretty damn good team. Nobody trolled us when we were 0-12

Every single troll post is actually flattering

Awesome

that was my complaint about Mack all along. Im not saying he needs to be Orgeron, but he doesnt seem to mind playing the back up. Anyways, hope we can sign a QB that can run our offense more efficiently.

that was my complaint about Mack all along. Im not saying he needs to be Orgeron, but he doesnt seem to mind playing the back up. Anyways, hope we can sign a QB that can run our offense more efficiently.
Agreed. Yeah that was a bad. (the laughing) There's a time to be a little somber.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT