ADVERTISEMENT

Gary Johnson is now polling at 13%. 2% more and he is in the debates!

Again, still a better choice than trump or hillary.

From what I have read about Johnson he is your typical politician, do or say anything to get elected. The Republican Party was good enough for him his entire life to win elections, now he is a libertarian because republicans like someone else. That sounds like a the normal politician, not the best choice for a change election.

From what I have read about Johnson he is your typical politician, do or say anything to get elected. The Republican Party was good enough for him his entire life to win elections, now he is a libertarian because republicans like someone else. That sounds like a the normal politician, not the best choice for a change election.

Hey Trump fan- how about that new unfunded entitlement he rolled out yesterday? It'd fit great in the DNC's agenda!

Yep, he's a conservative all right.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Hey Trump fan- how about that new unfunded entitlement he rolled out yesterday? It'd fit great in the DNC's agenda!

I'm putting the blinders on and voting for Supreme Court nominees.

I'm putting the blinders on and voting for Supreme Court nominees.

The SC is not the be all end all. Trump is the kind of maniac that nullifies voting for one issue only.

Not to mention Hillary will at best replace one Justice during her first 4 years and she'll have to get that person through a GOP Senate. Assuming the Republicans finally run a sane and winning candidate like Rubio, they can easily defeat her after 4 years and retake the WH, thus leaving them in charge of replacing Justices who are more likely to retire or die at that point.

I'm voting for Johnson as a protest vote, but the guy really is a shitty candidate.

He has 0 charisma, he often talks like he's just smashed through a joint backstage, and he's spent most of his time pandering to Bernie voters despite the fact that most all of his support is coming from conservatives who do not want f*cking Trump.

His VP pick may as well be sleeping during most interviews.

IF I had to pick between Hillary and Trump, I'd probably vote for Hillary to keep the Executive/Legislative branches in opposition. A stalemate is the best possible outcome we can hope for right now.

Change election? WTF? Are you voting all incumbent legislators and senators out too? I doubt it.

Over half of those polled for Johnson were Bernie supports, nice company there.

Wow, yet another dodge!

At least you're finally arriving at the point where you don't even attempt to defend Trump's idiocy, you're just redirecting.
85 I hope you know that I'm laughing at you while I post this. You're so freaking butt hurt over your institutional Republican Party losing that you have lost any ability to comprehend reality. I'm a fiscal conservative but I'm also an American that has experienced all levels of economic degrees. Child care is a huge need in this country and I have no problem with child care for working women, notice I said working and so did Trump. There are things the government can provide outside of your defense world. It's a matter of controlling abuse and waste and helping a single mother with child and day care expense while she tries to provide for herself and her child is an entitlement I would be happy to see my tax dollars going to.

Last edited:
85 I hope you know that I'm laughing at you while I post this. You're so freaking butt hurt over your institutional Republican Party losing that you have lost any ability to comprehend reality. I'm a fiscal conservative but I'm also an American that has experienced all levels of economic degrees. Child care is a huge need in this country and I have no problem with child care for working women, notice I said working and so did Trump. There are things the government can provide outside of your defense world. It's a matter of controlling abuse and waste and helping a single mother with child and day care expense while she tries to provide for herself and her child is an entitlement I would be happy to see my tax dollars going to.

[roll]

In other words, mr "fiscal conservative" is totally fine with Trump smashing forth a new 100% unfunded entitlement under the guise of "being nice to working women".

It's amazing how quickly you become a lover of entitlement expansion and massive government when some dildo with a toupee is saying it.

This of course doesn't even include the separate fact that Trump's tax plan would add anywhere between $1-3T in new debt.

If you love massive expansion of government, total Federalized control, and unfunded spending programs, why don't you just vote for Hillary already? Oh, that's right- because of Mexicans and stuff.

[roll]

In other words, mr "fiscal conservative" is totally fine with Trump smashing forth a new 100% unfunded entitlement under the guise of "being nice to working women".

It's amazing how quickly you become a lover of entitlement expansion and massive government when some dildo with a toupee is saying it.

This of course doesn't even include the separate fact that Trump's tax plan would add anywhere between $1-3T in new debt.

If you love massive expansion of government, total Federalized control, and unfunded spending programs, why don't you just vote for Hillary already? Oh, that's right- because of Mexicans and stuff.

You keep bashing Trump but completely ignore the hundreds of flaws of the woman you're voting for... Typical liberal hypocrisy.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
At least Trump has revealed the other mebers of the Free Shit Army who have been masquerading as conservatives for years.

She makes pretty good beer money though

Set up a sewing studio for her in one of the bedrooms. You can save money by having her make clothes for the kids and her, and do alterations for your beer money.

You keep bashing Trump but completely ignore the hundreds of flaws of the woman you're voting for... Typical liberal hypocrisy.
it is incomprehensible to me how many things deplorables many people are sweeping under the banner of "well Trump is flawed but..." or "You keep bashing Trump but..." and moving on - while not for a second paying attention or adding these things up that obviously makes up a pathetic excuse for a human being presidential candidate.

"Yea he may be a terrible person who is being championed by white supremacists and Russia and doesn't actually have any plans....but those e-mails!!"

it is incomprehensible to me how many things deplorables many people are sweeping under the banner of "well Trump is flawed but..." or "You keep bashing Trump but..." and moving on - while not for a second paying attention or adding these things up that obviously makes up a pathetic excuse for a human being presidential candidate.

"Yea he may be a terrible person who is being championed by white supremacists and Russia and doesn't actually have any plans....but those e-mails!!"
Replace "Trump" with "Hilliary" and the outcome is still true.

Reactions: UCFWayne
[roll]

Please don't try to preach to me about what tax plans are supposed to do, this coming from the establishment fanboy who's last elected president brought the American people the following" During his eight years in office, President Bush spent almost twice as much as his predecessor, President Clinton. Adjusted for inflation, in eight years, President Clinton increased the federal budget by 12.5 percent. In eight years, President Bush increased it by a whopping 53 percent."

President Bush added thousands of new federal subsidy programs during his eight years in office. In 2008, there were 1,816 subsidy programs in the federal budget that spread hundreds of billions of dollars annually to special interest groups such as state governments, businesses, nonprofit groups, and individuals. The number of subsidy programs has grown by 30 percent since 2000 and by 54 percent since 1990.

85 your arrogance is only eclipsed by your ignorance. There will always be entitlement policies, not every one had mommy and daddy to cover the cost of their lives until they could afford to pay their own bills. As for your Mexican comments, its not just Mexicans but hey, whatever works for your simple little mind.

Gary Johnson:

When he entered office the state budget was $4.397 billion and when he left it was $7.721 billion. Johnson claims to have balanced the budget each year, which isn't impressive by itself because the state constitution mandates it. But thanks to some off-budget gimmicks, Johnson actually was able to run deficits. James Spiller of National Review notes: "In fact, Johnson inherited a debt of $1.8 billion and left a debt of $4.6 billion, a rate of increase unmatched by the 22 governors in either party who have filed for presidential primaries in the past two decades, with the exception of Governor Tom Vilsack (D., Iowa) in 2007. During every year that Johnson, as he says, balanced the budget, he added to the debt."

Bill Weld:

Weld, including support for an assault weapons ban, eminent domain, and foreign intervention, and summed up Weld as "more of a moderate "socially liberal, fiscally conservative" type, with "fiscally conservative" defined by Massachusetts standards and with "socially liberal" defined in terms a Michael Bloomberg could embrace."

Weld's support of EPA regulations and affirmative action. In addition, Weld endorsed Obama in 2008,

OH 85, did your know your party supports a gun ban, where is your outrage?

Jesus Christ, Sir G gets dumber with every post.

Alright moron- Bill Weld, the VP, once supported gun control as the Governor of MASS. The guy running at the top of the ticket, Johnson, has a perfect A+ record from the NRA and supports 2nd Amendment rights basically as well as you could expect.

As to your Bush critique- so f*cking what? You are the absolute king of responding to criticism by inventing a narrative that has nothing to do with the critique. And LOL at the idea that you did NOT vote for Bush. Really- what is your point? Since Bush busted the budget, you're going to happily support a guy who will bust it 5x worse?

You are trying in such pathetic vein to justify your support of a guy who is a racist, a moron, a tax cheat, a lifelong liberal, and a guy who has the emotional intelligence of a 10 year old.

Jesus Christ, Sir G gets dumber with every post.

Alright moron- Bill Weld, the VP, once supported gun control as the Governor of MASS. The guy running at the top of the ticket, Johnson, has a perfect A+ record from the NRA and supports 2nd Amendment rights basically as well as you could expect.

As to your Bush critique- so f*cking what? You are the absolute king of responding to criticism by inventing a narrative that has nothing to do with the critique. And LOL at the idea that you did NOT vote for Bush. Really- what is your point? Since Bush busted the budget, you're going to happily support a guy who will bust it 5x worse?

You are trying in such pathetic vein to justify your support of a guy who is a racist, a moron, a tax cheat, a lifelong liberal, and a guy who has the emotional intelligence of a 10 year old.
Not sure I'm following you, I did vote for Bush but that is why I won't support the republican establishment today. I learned my lesson from supporting establishment candidates who promise everything but deliver nothing. I like how you passed over Johnson's spending record as governor. So quick to bash Trump but when Johnson doubles and triples his states spending you say nothing. Johnson is as much a Libertarian as Trump is a republican, at least I can admit that Trump is no republican which is why he is winning the republican party, mainly because republicans stopped being such a long time ago.

Not sure I'm following you, I did vote for Bush but that is why I won't support the republican establishment today. I learned my lesson from supporting establishment candidates who promise everything but deliver nothing. I like how you passed over Johnson's spending record as governor. So quick to bash Trump but when Johnson doubles and triples his states spending you say nothing. Johnson is as much a Libertarian as Trump is a republican, at least I can admit that Trump is no republican which is why he is winning the republican party, mainly because republicans stopped being such a long time ago.

LOL

So you're "so upset" that Republicans stopped being Republicans, that you're supporting a lifetime liberal who loves liberal ideas and would fit perfectly within the Democratic platform?

I swear to God, Trump could propose a 50% tax on all firearm sales to fund free abortions and you'd scream "He's awesome! He's just not an establishment fanboy!"

Gary Johnson has successfully governed a state. Trump took $35M from his father, milked the 80's real estate market into more money, then lost it all in dogshit business ventures, ripped off people along the way, and most recently has tried to become famous by pushing conspiracy theories.

Reminder: your candidate is a lunatic who went full birther on Obama.

Just admit you're a dumbass, supporting a racist dumbass, so we can all move along.

LOL

So you're "so upset" that Republicans stopped being Republicans, that you're supporting a lifetime liberal who loves liberal ideas and would fit perfectly within the Democratic platform?

I swear to God, Trump could propose a 50% tax on all firearm sales to fund free abortions and you'd scream "He's awesome! He's just not an establishment fanboy!"

Gary Johnson has successfully governed a state. Trump took $35M from his father, milked the 80's real estate market into more money, then lost it all in dogshit business ventures, ripped off people along the way, and most recently has tried to become famous by pushing conspiracy theories.

Reminder: your candidate is a lunatic who went full birther on Obama.

Just admit you're a dumbass, supporting a racist dumbass, so we can all move along.
We will stop here because your stupidity is now leaking through my keyboard. Please tell me what you know about Trump and his earnings because as someone who was a Developer, is in the commercial real estate business and knows what it takes to be successful in it I can tell you that what Trump did is pretty impressive. I know a lot of people with ten and twenty million dollars of net worth in this business, I don't know a lot of billionaires in this business. If it were as easy as you think it is to turn $35MM into billions than why are there not more billionaires? Jeb Bush governed a state as well, did you vote for him?

Last edited:
We will stop here because your stupidity is now leaking through my keyboard. Please tell me what you know about Trump and his earnings because as someone who was a Developer, is in the commercial real estate business and knows what it takes to be successful in it I can tell you that what Trump did is pretty impressive. I know a lot of people with ten and twenty million dollars of net worth in this business, I don't know a lot of billionaires in this business. If it were as easy as you think it is to turn $35MM into billions than why are there not more billionaires? Jeb Bush governed a state as well, did you vote for him?

LOL. Omg...this is too easy.

Here's what I know: the coward is too scared to release his tax returns, something that every candidate in the modern era has done, and something that is required to assure that the candidate is not a crooked asshole.

But we all know why he's not doing it. He's not just crooked- he's also not anywhere near as wealthy as he lies and claims to be. Releasing his tax returns would probably just confirm what we already know- he's a dildo dipshit who is terrible at running a business and is probably en route to his 160th bankruptcy.

Again, just admit you're a moron supporting a racist hack and we'll move on.

LOL. Omg...this is too easy.

Here's what I know: the coward is too scared to release his tax returns, something that every candidate in the modern era has done, and something that is required to assure that the candidate is not a crooked asshole.

But we all know why he's not doing it. He's not just crooked- he's also not anywhere near as wealthy as he lies and claims to be. Releasing his tax returns would probably just confirm what we already know- he's a dildo dipshit who is terrible at running a business and is probably en route to his 160th bankruptcy.

Again, just admit you're a moron supporting a racist hack and we'll move on.
You do understand that income does not equal wealth. Tax returns only show income from one year, he could show a losing year, which a lot of developers do and he could still be worth billions. Why do you try to talk about this stuff when you have no idea what you're talking about?

Reactions: spacecoastknight
Lolllllll!

Dipshit- he could release 10 years worth. Right? To "show" how wealthy he is over the long term.

But he won't, as long as he has mindless racists like you lined up to forgive him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT