ADVERTISEMENT

George Takei: racist piece of shit

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
The next time some liberal on your Facebook wall shares on of this moron's pontifications, just remind them of how utterly racist and disgusting he really is and ask him if this "gels" with the whole "accept everyone!" meme he wants you to believe in:

"(Thomas) is a clown in blackface sitting on the Supreme Court," he said. "He gets me that angry. He doesn't belong there."

This is what Takei said about Clarence Thomas, the 2nd African American to ever sit on the Supreme Court in this country's history. Some little shit who was on a TV show is really saying this about a man like Thomas.

I guess diversity is only really applicable to the left if those minorities do as they're told.

Right along w: "corporations r evil need more govt oversight" which is of course someone who used to run a big bad evil corporation.

Reactions: jetsaholic
So, if I don't like one of the things he posts, I have to dislike everything he posts?

If I applied that logic here, all of you would be on Ignore.
(except LMK)

There's a difference between disliking what someone says, and not pushing the personal opinions of a man who is clearly a racist and an asshole.

If Takei were not a gay left wing celebrity, but on the "other side", he would have been absolutely f*cking roasted for this. Over 15 corporations would have come out "to denounce" what was said and pull their affiliations.

But because this guy posts non stop left wing talking points, it's totally cool if he lets obscene racist remarks fly about a black Justice. Thomas is a conservative so he surely deserved it! And Takei surely isn't racist, he was just upset!*

It's a fairly disgusting bit of hypocrisy.

There's a difference between disliking what someone says, and not pushing the personal opinions of a man who is clearly a racist and an asshole.

If Takei were not a gay left wing celebrity, but on the "other side", he would have been absolutely f*cking roasted for this. Over 15 corporations would have come out "to denounce" what was said and pull their affiliations.

But because this guy posts non stop left wing talking points, it's totally cool if he lets obscene racist remarks fly about a black Justice. Thomas is a conservative so he surely deserved it! And Takei surely isn't racist, he was just upset!*

It's a fairly disgusting bit of hypocrisy.
I agree, the whole double standard thing got old a while ago for me. That's why I try to post shit that offends everybody equally. It's my duty as an American citizen.

Lol, classic 85. Latch on to a single comment someone makes to draw broad generalizations in a pathetic attempt to discredit anyone he doesn't agree with.

I've never seen more faux outrage over something in my life.

Lol, classic 85. Latch on to a single comment someone makes to draw broad generalizations in a pathetic attempt to discredit anyone he doesn't agree with.

Meh he's calling a non-spade a non-spade. There's a lame stream media circle jerk every time a Paula Dean or similar happens complete w generalizing all white people are rebel flag waving racist bigots but this happens & this is perfectly fine.

Meh he's calling a non-spade a non-spade. There's a lame stream media circle jerk every time a Paula Dean or similar happens complete w generalizing all white people are rebel flag waving racist bigots but this happens & this is perfectly fine.

I'm all for mocking media stupidity, but I'm pretty sure 85's being serious.

I'm truly shocked to find that you see nothing wrong with his comments.

Like I said, disgusting racism is perfectly fine to hypocrite left wringers, so long as it's a fellow left winger being the piece of shit racist.

I'm truly shocked to find that you see nothing wrong with his comments.

Like I said, disgusting racism is perfectly fine to hypocrite left wringers, so long as it's a fellow left winger being the piece of shit racist.

Nothing to do with liberal vs. conservative, everything to do with context.

I can only imagine what kind of comments would be directed at Thomas by some entities if he actively supported taking away their right to gun ownership.

Reactions: ReginaeUCF
You don't have to imagine; he's been subjective to disgusting racial slurs by the left wing ever since he was nominated to the Supreme court.

Prominent left wing celebrity calls a US Supreme Court Justice a "clown in black face" and declares that he "doesn't belong there" and other liberals find little wrong with it.

Just hilarious.

Again, context. The comment was distateful, but when I consider it a single angry comment made from someone that has been denied basic rights since he was a child (literally, because idiots that think in broad generalizations locked his family in an internment camp), and that it was directed towards a person that contiues to want to deny his rights, I'm less likely to think he's a racist and more likely to think he's angry.

If you want to worry about racism, worry about places in U.S. where ongoing patterns of institutionalized racism have been going on for decades. This is a stupid distraction with no context.

"SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING MODESTLY RACIAL ONE TIME! I'VE BEEN VICTIMIZED! PITY ME!"
-Republicans

I actually read the statement just now. If you're honestly offended by it you're either willfully ignorant or so mouth-breathingly stupid that you shouldn't be allowed to operate machinery heavier than a tricycle. Thomas basically defended slavery in his dissent. What in the actual fvck?

Victim culture amongst Republicans is really off putting. The party has a lot of good ideas, I don't know who decided they were going to only hard line the horrible ones.

"SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING MODESTLY RACIAL ONE TIME! I'VE BEEN VICTIMIZED! PITY ME!"
-Republicans

I actually read the statement just now. If you're honestly offended by it you're either willfully ignorant or so mouth-breathingly stupid that you shouldn't be allowed to operate machinery heavier than a tricycle. Thomas basically defended slavery in his dissent. What in the actual fvck?

Victim culture amongst Republicans is really off putting. The party has a lot of good ideas, I don't know who decided they were going to only hard line the horrible ones.

Nailed it.

Clarence Thomas has had an easy life free of discrimination. He doesn't understand how difficult life is for a Jap bomb watcher.

Racist things are only racist when conservatives say it. Just remember that, folks.

Otherwise, it's all about "context".

"Context" suddenly matters when a left winger goes full racist in public.

Oh and I'm not claiming to be a "victim" so promptly f*ck off with that talking point.

I'm simply pointing out the absolutely insane levels of hypocrisy involved in the OPPOSITE direction on these matters.

The left wingers have gone into absolute frenzies over comments WAY more benign than this.

Oh and I'm not claiming to be a "victim" so promptly f*ck off with that talking point.

I'm simply pointing out the absolutely insane levels of hypocrisy involved in the OPPOSITE direction on these matters.

The left wingers have gone into absolute frenzies over comments WAY more benign than this.

No, you're definately playing the victim card. You do it every time someone points out something ridiculous in Christianity, or anytime you sense some kind of "unfairness" towards conservatives.

I've never seen anyone whine as much when someone speaks against conservative ideology as you do.

Is the guy who actually cried so much that they started lobbing message board threats accusing others of whining?

LOL

Clarence Thomas deserves everything he gets. Remember how he sexually harassed Anita Hill with all those Long Dong Silver movie references? He is everything Takei says he is and probably worse.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL. You're taking black face clown out of context, he didn't mean it like that!!!
The context is comparing Thomas a racist white person, not saying that black people have grease paint on their face. Saying "black face" isn't racist. Calling a person a "clown" isn't racist.

It's a really harsh thing to say and obviously it's divisive but it's hardly racist. The willful misinterpretation, and feigned outrage, of it being racist because people on your side (sometimes unfairly) get called out for actually being racist makes you out to be the victim.

The context is comparing Thomas a racist white person, not saying that black people have grease paint on their face. Saying "black face" isn't racist. Calling a person a "clown" isn't racist.

It's a really harsh thing to say and obviously it's divisive but it's hardly racist. The willful misinterpretation, and feigned outrage, of it being racist because people on your side (sometimes unfairly) get called out for actually being racist makes you out to be the victim.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! RACIST!!!

-Republicans

Really? REALLY? The Republicans are the ones perpetuating a victim culture? Not the Democrats? Surely you can't be serious.

No, Thomas did not defend slavery in his dissent. Not basically, not actually, not in any way. What Thomas said was that no one, especially the government, can take your inherent dignity from you, that dignity is something you have to give up. If you look at his background coming from a Gullah heritage, they have owned their past and it has made them stronger. Thomas is the direct descendant of slaves who, rather than tear down the old slave quarters, left them standing to show that not only is there dignity and strength in horrible situations but also that this part of their past made them stronger.

It's not surprising that liberals can't understand this when so much of their politics revolves around defining people by their victimhood so as to adjust for past or future grievances via the power of the benevolent federal government.

So, telling a successful, intelligent black person who overcame adversity and poverty that few of us ever know to become a Supreme Court Justice that he is really a white person isn't racist? Trying to say that a black man who believes in personal responsibility and achievement rather than wallowing in perceived injustice isn't really a black man at all isn't racist? Tell me then, when you marginalize a black man that has achieved what Clarence Thomas has achieved using a historically racially derogatory term, WTF is that then?

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT