ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia passes law banning abortions after 6 weeks.

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011
Basically if you are 2 weeks late on your period or maybe not late at all of you have an irregular period.

This is their plan on roe v wade. Get you talking about partial birth abortions and 42 week abortions which dont happen and then outlaw the time frame when 99.9% of abortion take place.

At 6 weeks the "baby" is the size of a pea.

Basically if you are 2 weeks late on your period or maybe not late at all of you have an irregular period.

This is their plan on roe v wade. Get you talking about partial birth abortions and 42 week abortions which dont happen and then outlaw the time frame when 99.9% of abortion take place.

Then go to another state. Or buy a coat hanger.

Then go to another state. Or buy a coat hanger.
No you're right. This is NBD because women can always just stick coat hangers in their pussies so we don't need to really worry about this. You're a legendary edgelord for being a coat hanger abortion advocate.

And you're a stupid mother fukcer who can't comprehend a troll.
You're a consistent "edgy" poster. Call it what you want but you're living in 2008 trying to be right on the border of acceptability and edginess. You come off like a real twat at times.

WAHHHHHHHHH!!!! And you're a consistent idiot who has had a sandy vadge since Nov. 2016. Grow the fukc up.
Being told I have a "sandy vadge" and to grow the fukc up in the same sentence. Amazing. I assume this lack of awareness is just a troll too.

No, just further proof of your low IQ.
You telling me I have a "sandy vadge" is proof of my low IQ? What are you even talking about now? You're like a highschool kid regurgitating south park insults because they aren't smart enough to come up with anything on their own. You're living in 2006 land where it's cool to be an edgy internet badass. One of us does need to grow up.

You telling me I have a "sandy vadge" is proof of my low IQ? What are you even talking about now? You're like a highschool kid regurgitating south park insults because they aren't smart enough to come up with anything on their own. You're living in 2006 land where it's cool to be an edgy internet badass. One of us does need to grow up.

Your tears taste soooooooo delicious.

You're like a highschool kid regurgitating south park insults because they aren't smart enough to come up with anything on their own.

Your tears taste soooooooo delicious.
Blank+_565b355902cfd9cd28a644144019c6bf.jpg

What are you going to hit me with next cartman, going to sing a song about my mom being a bitch?

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazyhole
Well if it is a mass of tissue like a tumor the law is wrong, if it is an unborn child the law is right.

For me, the abortion threshold in the developmental timeline of a fetus should not be when viability occurs (there are too many variables and I believe difficult to pinpoint), but rather because the life of each human is protected under the law, it is when a uniquely individual human genome is formed.

The questions then become simple; Is it a human DNA (which can only develop into a human being)? Is that DNA unique and different from the mother? If so, that human should be protected under the law.

Of course, libs don't believe in science.

idk what got into joe but its awesome to have him back. lol at shook chicken who trolls harder than anyone not being able to spot joes troll job. what a shook loser.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT