ADVERTISEMENT

Good Job UCF

Hate the Cows, hate Mumphis, but those games should be fun to watch, and I watch 0 games outside of UCF. I'm hoping the AAC tears holes in the craP5.

Let's see both those guys hang 50, 60 or 70 on them.

Here I am trying to be a respect USF fan... If you wanna be a dick go be a dick somewhere else.
You should know how the crowd is here lol I like to accept any civilized posters...most of these guys though? not so much.

As much as i hate USF, i have a respect for them as you should i rivalry, and i like seeing you do well, just not better than us haha

Reactions: Square Knight
Huh a thread not about Nebraska? I feel like I don't know this place anymore

You should know how the crowd is here lol I like to accept any civilized posters...most of these guys though? not so much.

As much as i hate USF, i have a respect for them as you should i rivalry, and i like seeing you do well, just not better than us haha

That's my thought. I hate on USF but it's only because I work with a bunch of USF Alum since the days of "We need to stop pretending UCF is a rival." Now, we are both on the outside looking in and on level playing field. I want to see USF destroy TT. Dominate both sides of the ball. Show them AAC football isn't a joke. Same with Memphis. Just walk all over Iowa or whomever is at the Liberty Bowl. I want the AAC to win all of our conference bowl games. I may just break my 3 year cardinal rule and watch other Bowl games this year.

Hoping USF is undefeated prior to Black Friday ...
Wishing USF well in their bowl game ...

Must ... resist ... logic ...
Must ... give ... into ... hate ...

Grrrrr!!!
Go Cows--er, I mean Bulls, Beat Tech!

What is this world coming to?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT