ADVERTISEMENT

Good on USF...

There is always a few a holes in a group but as a whole USF fans showed class in support of MM.

No surprise the fans suck... the team is what I was referring to.

Shit, Oklahoma just scored....

Most fanbases snicker and sneer if a player on the opposing team gets injured, so I don't get riled up about it, but usually the guy is just dinged up. Hell, I do it. I think when people know a "bad" injury has occurred, though, if you're human you know what these kids are putting on the line and how violent the game really is.

Reactions: Knight Strength
It's tough to judge a fanbase off of Twitter. It's a megaphone for the crazies.

If we're going by Twitter, though, it's the UF & Notre Dame fans that seem to be the worst.

Gator fans, many of them at least, have a real attitude problem. I deal with it at work. Etc....

Gator fans are dicks... at least a majority of them are. Went to the USF vs UF in 2010.

I've had a few of them try to get me fired at work. They are jerks. For the most part.

Also, I had some hopes the Bucs would be interested in Milton in a year or two. Winston is 24 years old going on 14. Talent but a dunce too much. Sad though. I liked and defended him a lot. Maybe try to trade for Derek Carr ?

It's tough to judge a fanbase off of Twitter. It's a megaphone for the crazies.

If we're going by Twitter, though, it's the UF & Notre Dame fans that seem to be the worst.

I'm not judging the fanbase by that, just stating the facts. Its not just Twitter and not just some USF folks. Dumb**** UF fans have been bumping their gums too.

Most fanbases snicker and sneer if a player on the opposing team gets injured, so I don't get riled up about it, but usually the guy is just dinged up. Hell, I do it. I think when people know a "bad" injury has occurred, though, if you're human you know what these kids are putting on the line and how violent the game really is.

Yeah, I get mad when a player takes a dive and fakes an injury like in the Pitt game but this was different.

I hate you but don’t at the same time? I don’t know what’s going on, it’s almost as if you guys are people too.
Just pinched myself... Very much a person with flesh n blood. I know what it's like to lose you're starting QB in the middle of a game which is a season-ending injury. I like to consider myself a classy bulls fan which likes classy knights fans. I was blessed today to sit next to some really classy knights fans and was able to enjoy my last game at Ray Jay until CCS is fired.

Meanwhile at Brickhouse Tavern after the game a cow fan walks by me and says "go bulls! We ended your season buddy" Was all I could do not to pop him in the mouth.

Reactions: Mikesi
I've had a few of them try to get me fired at work. They are jerks. For the most part.

Also, I had some hopes the Bucs would be interested in Milton in a year or two. Winston is 24 years old going on 14. Talent but a dunce too much. Sad though. I liked and defended him a lot. Maybe try to trade for Derek Carr ?

It's not like they didn't know what they were getting. Anyone that can't live a squeeky clean life when millions of dollars and their whole future is on the line is not very smart. As the Greek philosopher Heraclitus stated, "character is destiny".

Reactions: thespiritof1976
I will say one thing - that kid for s. florida needs to learn safer tackling techniques.

I believe Charlie Strong when he says nobody wants to see that. He's a heck of a nice guy. Let's see some follow through though for their bowl game and going forward.

He needs to correct that kids tackling technique before somebody gets seriously hurt again.

Reactions: dali drama
I will say one thing - that kid for s. florida needs to learn safer tackling techniques.

I believe Charlie Strong when he says nobody wants to see that. He's a heck of a nice guy. Let's see some follow through though for their bowl game and going forward.

He needs to correct that kids tackling technique before somebody gets seriously hurt again.
USF tackling has sucked since Jim Leavitt left... Charlie is a poser.

That was such a cheapshot especially since KZ was engaged with the lineman already bringing him to the ground on the sideline. So unnecessary and trash on that “tackler.” He knew he fvcked up. Still pissed but glad our boy is doing better.

Reactions: Mikesi
That was such a cheapshot especially since KZ was engaged with the lineman already bringing him to the ground on the sideline. So unnecessary and trash on that “tackler.” He knew he fvcked up. Still pissed but glad our boy is doing better.
It wasn't a cheap shot. You're just pissed. I'm pissed about piss poor tackling since nobody knows what tackling in space is anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT