ADVERTISEMENT

Great Economic News 🇺🇸

Reactions: _glaciers
good that economy is bouncing back. with the Fed printing machines on full bore even with inflation out of control, It should be growing.

• Haha
Reactions: chemmie
So weird. All we hear about is how turrible the economy is and how people are walking off the job. Can't get back to normal without a vax mandate..etc. It's like there are 2 different realities being reported.

Maybe because one side is reporting nonsense. Remember how the NY police union said 10000 or more cops would be taken off the streets if they were forced to be vaccininated? And the right wing media was making a huge deal out of it? Well, it ended up being 34 cops, not 10000+. Thats is mostly true with most places requiring vaccines. My sister works at a hospital requiring vaccines and I think they had 2 people quit. THe marority of people arent going to quit their jobs because they dont want a vaccine that millions of millions of people have taken with absolutely no issues.

Maybe because one side is reporting nonsense. Remember how the NY police union said 10000 or more cops would be taken off the streets if they were forced to be vaccininated? And the right wing media was making a huge deal out of it? Well, it ended up being 34 cops, not 10000+. Thats is mostly true with most places requiring vaccines. My sister works at a hospital requiring vaccines and I think they had 2 people quit. THe marority of people arent going to quit their jobs because they dont want a vaccine that millions of millions of people have taken with absolutely no issues.
Thank you Cubs. The answer to that was too obvious!

Highest inflation report in 30 years.

Everything is fine folks. We just need to BBB and print $3-4T more and this inflation nonsense will come to an end.

In the meantime enjoy your $7 milk gallons and thank the Government for your goodies

Everything is fine folks. We just need to BBB and print $3-4T more and this inflation nonsense will come to an end.

In the meantime enjoy your $7 milk gallons and thank the Government for your goodies
Where are you buying your milk?

5-B997-E08-9-AEE-4-DF5-91-F5-D20-A8473-EBD8.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Poolside Knight

Remember when they were all happy about wage growth?

Remember when they were all happy about wage growth?

The real, actual wage growth that we did achieve over the last 4-5 years is now effectively gone since inflation has eroded every bit of that.

Where are you buying your milk?

5-B997-E08-9-AEE-4-DF5-91-F5-D20-A8473-EBD8.jpg
He must be getting it shipped like that milk family on cnn that went viral that conveniently left out the thousands they were receiving in child tax credit money

same w Germany , maybe it is a Global issue coming out of a pandemic and not an infrastructure bill

Last edited:
The scary reality is ... that we have to pump $3T+ of non-existant money into our economy every just to maintain what once was just $0.3T/year, or even just $1T/year less than a decade ago.

The shutdown will forever be remembered as one of the worst things we could have ever done, along with other restrictions that just blossomed our black market to over $2T/year, with increasing homicides and violent crime.

Hilarious. The experts didn't see this coming but millions of average Joe's were warning about it. Now those same experts are saying that if we go even further down the same road it will bring inflation down.

Sounds similar to another topic of discussion we've been having.

Just shows average people are often much smarter than the so called experts. Too few goods chased by too many dollars. No wonder the experts missed it.
They didn’t miss anything. They just believe that increasing money will drive demand and supply will naturally adjust to keep up with demand. Which is why Brandon is saying we need to dump more money into the market.

If it’s not north of 5% then we can all signal the alarm bells given the horrifically low GDP number last quarter and the widespread impact of inflation. Our numbers should have been far better already emerging from a manufactured recession.

We will be watering crops with Brawndo soon enough.
Angry Greta quotes some scientists and she’s a hero. Anybody quotes distinguished scientists with opposing viewpoints and he’s a pariah. None of us know anything about who these scientists are, what their funding T’s & C’s are or even much of all about their research other than a few highlights. But we’re all damn sure they’re right because “Science!”

Especially when the very same politicians that we’re sure are pathological liars and corrupt as hell are picking and choosing what gets studied and what results out of that fit into their policy goals. Maybe a bit of measured skepticism at what they’re all selling isn’t such a bad thing.

CSBWqSiBO-z7IlCb8xIvJTiBY9QdjerV_7VK2FMvDAk.jpg

Damn you Biden, your economic policies leading to double digit inflation in Ghana, Argentina and Kyrgyzstan.

I'm rich as **** right now. This pandemic has made me a small fortune. I can afford $4 milk, sorry if you're poor still, I don't know how you pulled it off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT