ADVERTISEMENT

Great News: Austin Bomber is Dead

I'm sure Farrakhan and Byrd vo
Reading comprehension please.

Not all Trump supporters are racists. Racists supported Trump more than Clinton.

There's a reason coal workers supported Trump. If your political party attracts nearly 100% of the coal vote you have policy that appeals to coal workers.

There's a reason Hispanics supported Clinton. If your political party attracts the majority of the Hispanic vote you have policy that appeals to hispanics.

There's a reason racists supported Trump. If your political party attracts nearly 100% of the racist vote you have policy that appeals to racists.

Ahh, the good old racist card. The tell tale sign that a liberal has lost the debate.

Reading comprehension please.

Not all Trump supporters are racists. Racists supported Trump more than Clinton.

There's a reason coal workers supported Trump. If your political party attracts nearly 100% of the coal vote you have policy that appeals to coal workers.

There's a reason Hispanics supported Clinton. If your political party attracts the majority of the Hispanic vote you have policy that appeals to hispanics.

There's a reason racists supported Trump. If your political party attracts nearly 100% of the racist vote you have policy that appeals to racists.

I just showed you that millions of racists voted for HRC and many Democrats in Congress, who support one of the most openly racist and anti-Semitic people in this country.

Your argument is so weak. It’s the typical go to talking point when lefties lose debates.

I just showed you that millions of racists voted for HRC and many Democrats in Congress, who support one of the most openly racist and anti-Semitic people in this country.

Your argument is so weak. It’s the typical go to talking point when lefties lose debates.

That's where you screwed up. You have obviously forgotten that only white people can be racist.

One of the top organizers of the Democratic Party aligned Women's March has recently come out in full support of LF and has refused to denounce him. Pathetically, the Women's March issued a non-statement and won't distance themselves from a woman who supports and enables a man who praised Hitler and calls Jews "the devil".

Question: What are your thoughts on law enforcement describing the Austin terrorist suicide bomber as a "very challenged young man" and the "challenges that lead him to this"?

Question: What are your thoughts on law enforcement describing the Austin terrorist suicide bomber as a "very challenged young man" and the "challenges that lead him to this"?

Police is Texas are obviously racist, sexist, xenophobic, Islamophobic, homophobic, Trump supporting bigots.

I think it's very similar to the media pundits who tell us how "economically challenged" Jihadi terrorists are, and how the west never made a home for them.

Oh, I'm sorry. Is this where I commend you for your expanded viewpoint and call this officer a racist?

My opinions and some of the US media's differ pretty often. Neither was murder.
Fair enough, I'll meet you half-way.

Still waiting for you to back up your claim of conservatives killing liberals biweekly simply for being liberal.
Assumption = reality, especially in the US media.

It's that type of assumption that has led to millions of people being on the Terrorist Watch List thanx to 'anti-militia' Executive Orders by Obama, making the FBI's job pretty much impossible at this point as they have bloated into 'turn in your neighbor's' lists. Even I have a half-dozen qualifiers, and I don't even own a gun.

The alleged 'militia' statistics are rather striking ... they are, gasp, far more law abiding citizens than the average American!

If we find that his intent was political, then he's a terrorist. If we find his intent was just malice, then he's a serial killer. Eric Rudolph was a terrorist. Timothy Mcveigh was a terrorist. The Zodiac killer was a serial killer.
not sure why others cant come to this conclusion.

The local news had an interesting take on this debate actually. A few months ago we had a serial killer in Seminole Heights that terrorized that community as much as these bombs in Austin did. Smaller area but still made people uncomfortable to even walk down the road alone. His killings were totally random, different times of days.

The killer ended up being a black man. Never once was he referred to as a terrorist and the FBI did not end up labeling him as a terrorist afterwards either. He was known for what he was- a serial killer.

These situations are nearly identical aside from the method of assault.

The local news had an interesting take on this debate actually. A few months ago we had a serial killer in Seminole Heights that terrorized that community as much as these bombs in Austin did. Smaller area but still made people uncomfortable to even walk down the road alone. His killings were totally random, different times of days.

The killer ended up being a black man. Never once was he referred to as a terrorist and the FBI did not end up labeling him as a terrorist afterwards either. He was known for what he was- a serial killer.

These situations are nearly identical aside from the method of assault.
I remember that. My friends live in Seminole heights with two young kids. Did they ever establish a motive? Or is he just batshit crazy?

There is no motive and the parents are now under house arrest since they have totally refused to cooperate with the investigation. Sounds like a wackjob who enjoyed the thrill of killing people and keeping the community on pins and needles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT