ADVERTISEMENT

Gus Already Offering 4 and 5 Star Recruits

Might go 0-4 on these guys but if we go 1-20 on mid 4 stars, then that's more then we've really ever hoped for. It's about getting the offers out there. That's how Iowa State got where they are - volume combined with being a viable option.
Titus is 4 star.

The recruiting swag is back, got to love it!

Remember when Frost first got here, it was similar but may even be up a notch now.

:)

giphy.gif

Now if we could just change the G to a P (P5) then we might actually get some of them. It still boggles my mind, why not go to a G5, start and excel 3 years, then head off in the 1st to 3rd round and make your millions; instead of spending the 2 or maybe 3 years sitting on the bench while the P5 HC probably recruits a better player every year and you eventually enter the portal? The NFL is filled with G5 players.

Hopefully, Gus is a salesman and sell these kids UCF. It would be great to pick up more 4 stars every cycle and an occasional 5 star!!! Dream big!!
I think the key to making that happen is to adding top 20 football teams to our schedule. 😎

Reactions: FoxKnight
If we are going to Recruit HI, then we should recruit OHIO also. Chrissy Hines could be the recruiting ambassador. Saw her live many times.

What a smooth segue. Kiss myself. Sad day. Pls ignore if so inclined.

lol I would hope we all know a lot of these guys are committed already or probably being pulled heavy by the top schools. I didn't want to be negative on this post because were all just excited about the new coach and enjoying the recent frenzy

Last edited:
Reactions: ahabmw
lol I would hope all know a lot of these guys are committed already or probably being pulled heavy by the top schools. I didn't want to be negative on this post because were all just excited about the new coach and enjoying the recent frenzy
I am fully aware we will most likely land none of these guys. The fact that we even took the shot is exciting. If Gus improves our recruiting classes even slightly, it is good for the program.

I am fully aware we will most likely land none of these guys. The fact that we even took the shot is exciting. If Gus improves our recruiting classes even slightly, it is good for the program.
Someone posted that last year we offered 60 4 and 5 * kids. Landed 1. Wasn’t getting as much press for some reason.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT