ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas invades Israel

NinjaKnight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 18, 2007
The US should stop providing weapons to Israel, its just prolonging the conflict. Why doesn't Israel just negotiate for truce? If you think about it the USA is responsible for this since we expanded our alliance in the area.

sarcasm for the mouth breathing inbred MAGAts.

Come ON, guys!!! What's wrong with helping Israel?

It's like when European immigrants came to North America from overseas and occupied perviously-held Indian territory. There was bound to be armed conflict when you're dealing with savages who don't appreciate our laws.

The US should stop providing weapons to Israel, its just prolonging the conflict. Why doesn't Israel just negotiate for truce? If you think about it the USA is responsible for this since we expanded our alliance in the area.

sarcasm for the mouth breathing inbred MAGAts.
I was going to say (as I was reading your post), Ninja knows this will never end :)

I am Left of Center but seeing a few elected officials that have built their brand on empathy act borderline indifferent to what started this is such an awful look. And on the other extreme side you got an insane amount of blood lust.

the long term territory dispute isn’t going to erase the image from most people’s minds of
the equivalent of a Coachella Flower Girl almost naked body getting paraded around like a Trophy.

Reactions: chemmie
The cold-blooded murder of innocent men, women, and children by Hamas is appalling. There is absolutely no justification for such gruesome attrocities.

By the same token, there's no justification for retaliating with 6000 bombs blasting the densely populated, 25 square mile Gaza Strip over the last six days. We're told over and over and over again that the terrorists 'hide behind innocent Palestinians'. So that makes Israel's own attrocities against innocent men, women and children justifiable?

And the really bad stuff hasn't started yet. But I'm SURE that once Gaza gets blasted to smithereens, everything will be hunky-dory afterwards and we'll see lasting peace, right? :rolleyes:

So that makes Israel's own attrocities against innocent men, women and children justifiable?
Pretty much yes. Tell Hamas to stop using women and children as human shields
Bombing Gaza is a little different than going door to door shooting and burning babies
And the really bad stuff hasn't started yet. But I'm SURE that once Gaza gets blasted to smithereens, everything will be hunky-dory afterwards and we'll see lasting peace, right
Hope we get the chance to find out. You have to start somewhere. You know the whole world has never had long-lasting peace and stuff.

Pretty much yes. Tell Hamas to stop using women and children as human shields
Bombing Gaza is a little different than going door to door shooting and burning babies

Hope we get the chance to find out. You have to start somewhere. You know the whole world has never had long-lasting peace and stuff.

Pretty much this. Collateral damage. Don't give me this two wrongs don't make a right.

And then we have total morons like this dumb shit:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) spoke out Thursday against Israel’s plans to block electricity, water and fuel from Gaza, calling it a “collective punishment and a violation of international law.”

Israeli Energy Minister Israel Katz this week vowed to cut off energy supplies to the isolated Palestinian territory until Hamas militants from the region free Israeli hostages they’ve taken amid one of the group’s most brutal attacks on the Jewish country in decades.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Pretty much this. Collateral damage. Don't give me this two wrongs don't make a right.
Yeah, collateral damage. Palestinian women, children, and babies blown to bits or crushed to death in bombing attacks can't be helped. :rolleyes:
Israeli Energy Minister Israel Katz this week vowed to cut off energy supplies to the isolated Palestinian territory until Hamas militants from the region free Israeli hostages they’ve taken.
You've got innocent bombing victims in hospitals in critical condition running on emergency energy that's about to run out.

People act like this is a country vs country war with real leaders on both sides. I liken this to a group of terrorists who went on a killing spree in Orlando and are now hiding out in Jacksonville. So the city gets bombed and local residents suffer the consequences. How does that impact the terrorists? They made it clear with their horrendous acts that they don't give a sh*t about anything or anyone. They'd like nothing more than to have Israel follow up on their attrocities by filling the Gaza Strip with ones of their own. Those images will help Hamas keep stirring the hate for years to come.

I sure as fcuk don't give a rat's ass about Hamas but they are playing Israel like a fiddle.

Yeah, collateral damage. Palestinian women, children, and babies blown to bits or crushed to death in bombing attacks can't be helped. :rolleyes:

You've got innocent bombing victims in hospitals in critical condition running on emergency energy that's about to run out.

People act like this is a country vs country war with real leaders on both sides. I liken this to a group of terrorists who went on a killing spree in Orlando and are now hiding out in Jacksonville. So the city gets bombed and local residents suffer the consequences. How does that impact the terrorists? They made it clear with their horrendous acts that they don't give a sh*t about anything or anyone. They'd like nothing more than to have Israel follow up on their attrocities by filling the Gaza Strip with ones of their own. Those images will help Hamas keep stirring the hate for years to come.

I sure as fcuk don't give a rat's ass about Hamas but they are playing Israel like a fiddle.

Too bad, so sad. Shit happens.

There will never be peace there.
I agree.
Israel didn't ask for this. Collateral casualties of war.
So what do those "collateral casualities of war" accomplish beside fueling the hate for the next generation of Hamas terrorists?

It does absolutely nothing but energize the generational cycle of death and violence followed by more death and violence.

I agree.

So what do those "collateral casualities of war" accomplish beside fueling the hate for the next generation of Hamas terrorists?

It does absolutely nothing but energize the generational cycle of death and violence followed by more death and violence.
And what does beheading Israeli children and raping women do for the people of Israel?

I agree.

Why do you think that Israel should basically do nothing? Poor argument

Why do you think that Israel should basically do nothing? Poor argument
Poor argument? I didn't say Israel should do nothing. But blowing up Gaza doesn't do anything except kill innocent Palestinians -- and the Israeli and Americans who are being held hostages.

The horrible attocities we heard about wasn't the work of some invading army, it was a group of crazy terrorists, a collection of extremists, no different than the individual nutjobs with AR-15s we see weekly in our country. The first priority should be on working through Hamas-friendly third parties to find and free the hostages

Sounds Iike shit is hitting the fan in Gaza. I certainly believe Israel has a right to defend themselves, but there is a difference in defending yourself and bombing the shit out of people with absolutely no regard for civilian life.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaShuckster
Sounds Iike shit is hitting the fan in Gaza. I certainly believe Israel has a right to defend themselves, but there is a difference in defending yourself and bombing people the shit out of people with absolutely no regard for civilian life.
It’s too difficult to tell the difference. Many “ordinary” Palestinians crossed the border to commit Holocaust II

Additionally, Hamas is using Hospitals as shields and Palestinians as human shields

It’s too difficult to tell the difference. Many “ordinary” Palestinians crossed the border to commit Holocaust II

Additionally, Hamas is using Hospitals as shields and Palestinians as human shields
Yeah I get all that, but Gaza is one of the most densely population places in the world. Collateral damage is one thing, but it's not really collateral damage when you make little to no effort to avoid civilian death.

Reactions: DaShuckster
None of this should have to be stated

The terrorist supporters are just ignorant and plain stupid

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
The terrorist supporters are just ignorant and plain stupid
The terrorists have played Israel like a fiddle. Hit Israel with a suprise attack and then watch the Israeli military counter Hama's attrocities with ones of their own.

The last few weeks, Israel has bombed the sh*t out of the densely populated Gaza strip. Yesterday, one of the Israeli generals was quoted as saying, "Now comes the payback!" WTF??? Soooooooo....the thousands of Palistinian women and children who have died in the Israeli airstrikes wasn't 'payback' enough?

Hamas has never given a sh*t about the Palistinian people. They did what they did knowing what Israel's response would be. The result? The next generation of hate and terrorism has been sealed in blood. For Hamas, that means Mission Accomplished.

• Haha
The terrorists have played Israel like a fiddle. Hit Israel with a suprise attack and then watch the Israeli military counter Hama's attrocities with ones of their own.

The last few weeks, Israel has bombed the sh*t out of the densely populated Gaza strip. Yesterday, one of the Israeli generals was quoted as saying, "Now comes the payback!" WTF??? Soooooooo....the thousands of Palistinian women and children who have died in the Israeli airstrikes wasn't 'payback' enough?

Hamas has never given a sh*t about the Palistinian people. They did what they did knowing what Israel's response would be. The result? The next generation of hate and terrorism has been sealed in blood. For Hamas, that means Mission Accomplished.
Sounds like you’re with the terrorists? The watch and do nothing group.

Complete and absolute annihilation of Hamas in Gaza is the objective/goal of the Israeli forces.

That WAS NOT the “MISSION” of Hamas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT