ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas invades Israel

Sounds like you’re with the terrorists? The watch and do nothing group.
WTF??? Read my comments again---slowly this time. ;)
Complete and absolute annihilation of Hamas in Gaza is the objective/goal of the Israeli forces.
Maybe you're watching different war scenes inside Gaza. I'm witnessing the complete and absolute annhilation of the Palistianian people living in Gaza.

The terrorists have played Israel like a fiddle. Hit Israel with a suprise attack and then watch the Israeli military counter Hama's attrocities with ones of their own.

The last few weeks, Israel has bombed the sh*t out of the densely populated Gaza strip. Yesterday, one of the Israeli generals was quoted as saying, "Now comes the payback!" WTF??? Soooooooo....the thousands of Palistinian women and children who have died in the Israeli airstrikes wasn't 'payback' enough?

Hamas has never given a sh*t about the Palistinian people. They did what they did knowing what Israel's response would be. The result? The next generation of hate and terrorism has been sealed in blood. For Hamas, that means Mission Accomplished.
Some of the most out-of-touch shit I’ve ever read on these boards. Congrats.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
WTF??? Read my comments again---slowly this time. ;)

Maybe you're watching different war scenes inside Gaza. I'm witnessing the complete and absolute annhilation of the Palistianian people living in Gaza.
If you can carefully pick out the difference, you’re more knowledgeable than the rest of the outside world

If you can carefully pick out the difference, you’re more knowledgeable than the rest of the outside world
The better question is: Can Israel's bombers?

There are 6 million people fenced inside the tightly packed Gaza strip. All those thousands of bombing casualities were terrorists right? Even all the women and children who've been killed and injured?

The better question is: Can Israel's bombers?

There are 6 million people fenced inside the tightly packed Gaza strip. All those thousands of bombing casualities were terrorists right? Even all the women and children who've been killed and injured?
Too many Palestinians intertwined with the terrorists. They have had 15-20 years to figure it out. Oh well

Remember the babies and children shot, beheaded and burned alive by the “ordinary Palestinians” with wives and children?

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Too many Palestinians intertwined with the terrorists. They have had 15-20 years to figure it out. Oh well

Remember the babies and children shot, beheaded and burned alive by the “ordinary Palestinians” with wives and children?

That is exactly the mind set of terrorist groups to justify 9/11 and the like, not to distinguish between civilians and government and determine that everyone is guilty. But also, it just isnt that simple. Netanyahu also wanted Hamas in power, because he knew if Hamas was in power there wouldnt be pressure for a two state solution. I am 100% with you that Hamas should be wiped out as much as possible, and I acknowledge its a difficult situation. But not even attempting to distinguish between civilians and terrorists is just going to create more terrorists, and is not really any different than how any of these terrorist groups think. Plus, do they even know where the hostages are? Or are they ok just risking bombing them too?

That is exactly the mind set of terrorist groups to justify 9/11 and the like, not to distinguish between civilians and government and determine that everyone is guilty. But also, it just isnt that simple. Netanyahu also wanted Hamas in power, because he knew if Hamas was in power there wouldnt be pressure for a two state solution. I am 100% with you that Hamas should be wiped out as much as possible, and I acknowledge its a difficult situation. But not even attempting to distinguish between civilians and terrorists is just going to create more terrorists, and is not really any different than how any of these terrorist groups think. Plus, do they even know where the hostages are? Or are they ok just risking bombing them too?
Remember when the US and Britain bombed the crap out of Dresden? It’s war

Yup. Disgusting. I can’t stand these anti-semites.
Not wanting innocent Muslims killed is not anti-semitic and the idea you can't criticize Israel's government without being anti-semitic is a ridiculously simple view.

ISREAL IS NOT PLAYING FAIR!!!!!

Sincerely,

Retards
“Palestinian men stomping on a dead Israeli soldier in the street.”

*Doesn’t sound like terrorists to me

But, but, the women and children

They would probably be out there too. Hate breeds hate

I’m sure there are a few good people

Last edited:
“Palestinian men stomping on a dead Israeli soldier in the street.”

*Doesn’t sound like terrorists to me

But, but, the women and children

They would probably be out there too. Hate breeds hate

I’m sure their are a few good people
They should be more careful and only bomb the terrorists!!! Free Hamas from the bad Israel people!!!!

Sincerely,

Stupid shits who think Biden is doing a great job

They should be more careful and only bomb the terrorists!!! Free Hamas from the bad Israel people!!!!

Sincerely,

Stupid shits who think Biden is doing a great job
It’s equivalent to walking through your yard and trying to avoid stepping on ants. Other bugs are OK though

It’s equivalent to walking through your yard and trying to avoid stepping on ants. Other bugs are OK though
Israel should not have started this conflict against peaceful and gifts to humanity in Hamas. They were a benevolent and just people who treated women and gay people like one of their own until Israel savagely and brutally started beheading their children and raping their women.

So it's cool to bomb the sh*t out of everybody?
No one is defending Hamas. No one.

But this is 2023, not the fcuking Middle Ages. You'd think a nation like Israel is beyond 'an eye for an eye.' Nothing they've done to date has helped 'rid the world of Hamas.'

Yep, Israel is sending a CLEAR MESSAGE by bombing the sh*t out of Gaza: Stop being anti-Semites!
Yep. Should have thought twice before crossing the border and slaughtering towns filled with babies, children, the elderly, etc.

Completely unprovoked

Shooky should totally write a strongly-worded letter to Ben Netanyahu and voice his grievances.

Dear Ben:

STOP BOMBING THE SHIT OUT OF GAZA!!!! OR ELSE!!!!

Or else what you say?

Or else the rest of the pussy anti-Semites are going TO CONTINUE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU ON MESSAGE BOARDS UNTIL YOU STOP!!!!!!!!! ANIMALS!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Shooky

Yep. Should have thought twice before crossing the border and slaughtering towns filled with babies, children, the elderly, etc.

Completely unprovoked

It's pretty unreal that these nitwits COMPLETELY ignore this fact. Oh, and wasn't the musical festival that was attacked by Hamas an LGBTQ pride event?!?! You'd think these morons would be 100% for what's going on now.

But nooooooope, we get dumb shits like AOC and the squad and COUNTLESS pro-Hamas demonstrations on college campuses across the country. Not a word out of their mouths about the atrocities.

Pieces of shit.

Dear Ben:

Even though Hamas slaughtered 1,400 of your citizens, be very very careful how many bombs you send to Gaza even though they are launching them back at you by the thousands indiscriminately. Ya know. Bombing the shit out of you. Still

Oh.., leave the rocket launchers and rockets being launched adjacent to and underneath hospitals and schools alone

Your bombs may kill innocent Palestinians even though nobody over there gives a crap about them or Israel. Set a higher standard

By the way, nothing is going to effect terrorism outside of Gaza, so please do nothing and wait for Holocaust III, the new and improved version

Shucky

• Love
Dear Ben:

CNN and MSNBC said you all aren't acting nice and are bombing the shit out of poor Palestine. This was a segment right after they said Joe Biden was doing a great job running the country and that inflation was down, retirement and savings are through the roof, and the average trip to the grocery store is no different now than it was in 1957. All because of Joe and his outstanding work and that he has cleaned up Trump's mess. Singlehandedly. Please stop what you're doing. It's not very nice.

Or else.

Shooky

• Haha
the average trip to the grocery store is no different now than it was in 1957.
I went to a close 7-11 last night to get some late night snacks to watch football.

Literally everything is 25-50% more from 1-3 years ago

Completely unprovoked
I was under the assumption that once-in-a-while we might actually engage in a real debate here. If not, that's cool. I thought the topic was worth a shot.

A few things:
  1. I am NOT in any way, shape, or form, a Hamas defender. I think what they did was horrendous and gut-wrenchingly personal to the extreme. I actually believe the Hamas leaders did what they did in most ghastly ways possible in order to get a violent response from Israel. They don't give a sh*t about the Palestinians so when Israel turns around and kills innocent Palestinians in response, it helps them fuel hate for Israel throughtout the Middle East (at a time when their was serious talk of the Abraham Accords becoming a reality.)
  2. Do you really believe that killing 4000 Palestinians -- 2000 of them women and children -- accomplishes anything good? This is 2023, not the Middle Ages.
  3. Hamas has over 200 hostages. Are widespread airstrikes and a planned land invasion into Gaza the way to get them all back safely?
  4. My adult sunday school class this morning had a professor from UNL (considered a local expert) talk to us about the conflict. (Nope, he's not an Arab American, but a bearded redhead of Czech ancestry.) :) He said that a scientific survey of the Gaza strip conducted back in 2021 revealed 73% of Palestinians do not support Hamas.
  5. The Gaza strip is essentially a fenced-in prison controlled by Israel (the fencing, the border crossings, the electricity, the internet, etc). My class heard today that nearly 50% of Palestinians live in poverty and--get this--the average age there is eighteen! (their average age probably dropped over the past three weeks)
  6. If you've got a lot of eighteen to twenty year old boys living in poverty who see no future for themselves, gee, where do you think Hamas gets its terrorists?
If some of you want to treat this issue as a big joke, hey, you do you. I just thought some here might want to discuss it. Peace.

I was under the assumption that once-in-a-while we might actually engage in a real debate here. If not, that's cool. I thought the topic was worth a shot.

A few things:
  1. I am NOT in any way, shape, or form, a Hamas defender. I think what they did was horrendous and gut-wrenchingly personal to the extreme. I actually believe the Hamas leaders did what they did in most ghastly ways possible in order to get a violent response from Israel. They don't give a sh*t about the Palestinians so when Israel turns around and kills innocent Palestinians in response, it helps them fuel hate for Israel throughtout the Middle East (at a time when their was serious talk of the Abraham Accords becoming a reality.)
  2. Do you really believe that killing 4000 Palestinians -- 2000 of them women and children -- accomplishes anything good? This is 2023, not the Middle Ages.
  3. Hamas has over 200 hostages. Are widespread airstrikes and a planned land invasion into Gaza the way to get them all back safely?
  4. My adult sunday school class this morning had a professor from UNL (considered a local expert) talk to us about the conflict. (Nope, he's not an Arab American, but a bearded redhead of Czech ancestry.) :) He said that a scientific survey of the Gaza strip conducted back in 2021 revealed 73% of Palestinians do not support Hamas.
  5. The Gaza strip is essentially a fenced-in prison controlled by Israel (the fencing, the border crossings, the electricity, the internet, etc). My class heard today that nearly 50% of Palestinians live in poverty and--get this--the average age there is eighteen! (their average age probably dropped over the past three weeks)
  6. If you've got a lot of eighteen to twenty year old boys living in poverty who see no future for themselves, gee, where do you think Hamas gets its terrorists?
If some of you want to treat this issue as a big joke, hey, you do you. I just thought some here might want to discuss it. Peace.
We are 100% discussing this and not joking about it. I don’t think that you are looking at the video and you certainly don’t get it.

In context. When Jews were nearly completely exterminated by the Nazis in what’s considered recent modern times, they feel that the threat of that SHOULD NEVER BE REPEATED.

TBH, it’s such a strong feeling that they damn know that EVERY HOSTAGE could be killed.

Therefore, they aren’t going to screw around and tiptoe over a terrorist country (Gaza) using Palestinians as human shields. Palestinians can get the hell out of their (IDF) way.

Too damn bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT