ADVERTISEMENT

Heads Up: Fiesta Bowl Tickets Barcode via Phone App

UCFBS

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2001
USA
I assume most of you already know this, but ...

Looks like the Fiesta Bowl has forced both LSU and UCF to use the Apple iOS and Google Android phone apps. Just got a call from the ticket office, so just a heads up. Get the app and login. Still hoping for the stub to be mailed after the game. We'll see.

EDIT: Search for "UCF Knights" and not "UCF Mobile" app -- "Ticketmaster" doesn't work either.
Google Play Store (Android) -- SUBMITTED by @UCFBS
Apple Store (iOS) -- from UCF Athletics Association, Inc. -- Verified by @JagKnight5
Official UCF Knight article -- OLD?!?!?! -- GoHopscotch, Inc. may be the old developer.

SIDE NOTE: It seems to auto-logout on one device when one signs on from any other device, browser, etc... Sigh ...

Last edited:
What app do I need? I have the Ticketmaster app and the tickets aren’t in there, but when I login to my UCF account manager via the web it has the tickets. Am I using the wrong app or doing something wrong?

What app do I need? I have the Ticketmaster app and the tickets aren’t in there, but when I login to my UCF account manager via the web it has the tickets. Am I using the wrong app or doing something wrong?
Sorry, I should have clarified, because I thought the same thing.
It's the UCF "Knights" app, but not the UCF "Mobile" app.

Google Play Store (Android) -- SUBMITTED by @UCFBS
Apple Store (iOS) -- from UCF Athletics Association, Inc. -- Verified by @JagKnight5
Official UCF Knight article -- OLD?!?!?! -- GoHopscotch, Inc. may be the old developer.

Last edited:
That’s not it for Apple. I found it though. Not sure I know how to post the link but I’ll try:

UCF by UCF Athletics Association Inc.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ucf/id1419558779?mt=8
Thanx! So modified and attributed.

EDIT 2: Looks like it was ORIGINALLY developed by HopScotch according to UCFKnights.COM, but on the Play Store, that's older.
I used your link. It looks like NueLion on Android, UCFAA on iOS, are the latest.

Last edited:
My point was to just bookmark the site I sent and then you don’t have to worry about which app to download. If you are on iOS save each ticket to your wallet and they will always be there without logging into an app or site.

My point was to just bookmark the site I sent and then you don’t have to worry about which app to download. If you are on iOS save each ticket to your wallet and they will always be there without logging into an app or site.
Understood.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT